Psywar

JFK Assassination
Bob

Psywar

Post by Bob »

A friend turned me on to this excellent film.http://www.archive.org/details/Psywar_277The film explains a lot when one looks at what has transpired for over the last 100 years with the actions by governments and corporations.
Jsnow915

Re: Psywar

Post by Jsnow915 »

very interesting Bob....of course who is in the middle of it...Rockefeller...thanks for sharing.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

PSYWAR:

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

09.11.2010:Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:09.08.2010 - Mr. Bob Fox, an Outstanding Researcher and Writer Posted this Tremendously Important Headline and Material. Excellent Information for a Multi-Faceted Subject Matter that I have pursued for a long time. Subject Matters that I am extremely interested in that I have never discussed before on the JFK Forum, that are Inter-Related in the Developmental Histories of the Various U.S. Intelligence Communities. I find it very interesting to Note that many/most of these Fields of Study trace their Original Inception and Development to NAZI GERMANY. 09.11.2010, BB.1. Perception Management, 2. Brain Washing, 3. Mind Control,4. MK Ultra,5. Post Hypnotic Programming and Suggestions,6. Control of the Population, 7. Population Control,8. Remote Viewing.I would particularly appreciate any References, Research, and Study that any JFKMS Forum Member can contribute relative to the above listed Subject Matters.As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.