I DON'T QUIT THIS FORUM ON 9/18/2010

JFK Assassination
ChristophMessner

I DON'T QUIT THIS FORUM ON 9/18/2010

Post by ChristophMessner »

Is it ok to put oneself and one's actions or comments refering to the quality or membership conditions of this forum into limelight like barney 1961 yesterday? I mean is the ego more important than the common interests? No. Is it necessary to focus on the real factual content instead here and keep all the personal stiches, snitches & switches out for the sake of the general interests of future generations? Yes. This computer age we have now is pulling us into neverending streams of most interesting things to research or debate and they are paralysing us at the same time on responsible and adequate actions of necessity on the larger scale. This paralyse is the real strategic change in the global situation, not that we miss to reckognize this or that on this or that forum or agenda. The world has moved on from compartmentalization to fragmentation, the machinality has taken over and forced or seduced us into the conditions of the "most efficient system on each matter". Even the most charismatic and independantly thinking political leaders could not screw back the world to the archaic freedoms past generations had and Kennedy-adorers possibly secretly yearn for. But maybe the grip of the machine is not total and new forms of breakout from the most effective systems, especially all the rules we must obey today if we want to make money, will always rise again and it deems to me I see them rise here in this forum already and that's why I stay and I ask for excuse that I have put myself into limelight with this.Imagine, Wim would erase the whole forum and all it's post from one day to the other. Would all our engagement then have been in vain? I don't think so.
Dealey Joe

Re: I DON'T QUIT THIS FORUM ON 9/18/2010

Post by Dealey Joe »

ChrisThe main problem I have is in expressing my thoughts and feelings in a few word message.invariably I say the wrong thing or some other way than what my intended meaning was.I don't know if others have that problem but I sure do.That is also a great reason to have a conference to talk face to face.
Davyjones

Post by Davyjones »

Some members dont like short posts.They think they lack any deep knowledge and understandiing. OK I say DONT READ THEM. This forum is all about WHo Killed JFK and Why and I suspect the answers are obvious and fairly straightforward. Love reading fellow members posts long or short,if they make sense they all help.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Davy I don't know where you are from but do you think there is a chance you will be in Dallas in November.
Davyjones

Post by Davyjones »

Hi Dealey I live in a small town called Hexham in the north of England UK. I have a state pension to live on and so my travel plans are limited. I can tell you though I will if I can one day go to Dallas as I feel I have a connection with the place and its history,unfortunatly I cant make it in the near future but will be reading up on the events When I do go I will try to get in touch with forum members and check out if they can give me any time. Best wishes David Jones
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Davey when you get to come this way I will be glad to pick you up at the Airport and show you all around. ( .05 cent tour) you are even welcome to stay here at our home as we have plenty of room.Martha and I have 5 bedrooms and 4 baths so there is plenty of privacy.You would be more than welcome as would anyone else on this forum.So your only expense would be getting here.Everyone should go to Dealey.
Davyjones

Post by Davyjones »

Thanks Dealey you show the warm,friendly face of an American that the US is famous for. Of course I will check in with you if I get to visit. Thanks again, David Jones
ChristophMessner

Dealey Joe wrote:ChrisThe main problem I have is in expressing my thoughts and feelings in a few word message.invariably I say the wrong thing or some other way than what my intended meaning was.I don't know if others have that problem but I sure do.That is also a great reason to have a conference to talk face to face.Joe, I wonder how you ever came to a conclusion that you would not be the master of few words. If anybody has got the highest hit-the-nail-rate here then it's you! Davyjones wrote:Thanks Dealey you show the warm,friendly face of an American that the US is famous for. ... I can only agree with that completely, Joe you are that kind of American who makes me not lose hope about America, who have the heart capacity to change the system. Davy, so you live close to Duncan, the administrator of jfkassassinationforum? Chris
Davyjones

Post by Davyjones »

Hi Chris, pleased to meet you,at least on the net anyway! Which town does Duncan live then. JFK nuts are few and far between in Hexham!
ChristophMessner

Hi Davy,nice to meet you too, Hexham is still some time to drive from Augsburg unfortunately! Duncan McRae lives in Glasgow, he is on facebook, too, that could be reachable for you, I guess. The JFK nut density is thin in Germany, too, but via jfkassassinationforum and facebook I can meet some in Germany/Austria/Switzerland even, Karl Kinaski or Martin Hinrichs for example. In Berlin there is a Kennedy museum ... Chris