Prediction

JFK Assassination
Bighunter43

Re: Prediction

Post by Bighunter43 »

Both are over-rated this year! But OU is better than Texas right now! Texas has NO running game and Garrett Gilbert is NOT close to Colt McCoy........Texas won't score but 14, but Defense will keep them in it for a while.......final will be 24-14 OU! (Get ready for a meltdown in Austin, cause when they lose this one, they will get spanked by Nebraska in Lincoln and will have lost 3 in a row!! I was a former high-school assistant coach and have a former player on the UT roster, and HE says they are way over-rated..........bet the Sooners!)
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

I personally think OU is a sure bet.
Bob

Post by Bob »

There are a lot of great games this weekend in college football. Here are just a few...Texas-OklahomaFlorida-AlabamaWisconsin-Michigan StatePenn State-IowaStanford-OregonI know I'll be on the couch most of Saturday.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Bob wrote:There are a lot of great games this weekend in college football. Here are just a few...Texas-OklahomaFlorida-AlabamaWisconsin-Michigan StatePenn State-IowaStanford-OregonI know I'll be on the couch most of Saturday. Bob, what is your prediction of the Stanford-Oregon game? It should be a shoot out. I'm taking Oregon 38 Stanford 35.
JDB4JFK

Post by JDB4JFK »

I like Oklahoma 34-26. Bob how about those Bears, DAH BEARS! Sorry they beat your Packers but Rodgers has to learn how to win big games. I do think Green Bay has a better team than Chicago but just not as discipline after having 18 penalties. I'm not a Bears fan just thought i would tease you about your Packers. I'M A COLTS FAN! GO COLTS!
Bob

Post by Bob »

Ken, I like Stanford a lot. But winning in Eugene willl be real tough. But than again, they just drilled Notre Dame at South Bend. They also beat UCLA 35-0, and the Bruins recently whipped the Longhorns in Austin. I agree it should be a close game, but I'll pick the Cardinal to upset the Ducks. By the way, if you ever get a chance, go to Palo Alto (home of Stanford). Great town. JDB4JFK...yes, Da Bears won Monday night, but only because of all the penalties, special teams errors and James Jones' fumble late in the game. Aaron Rodgers played superbly in that game. I would not hang the loss on him whatsoever. The Colts are still great because of Peyton Manning and all the weapons they have on offense, but their defense has a LOT of holes, especially now that Bob Sanders is out again.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Bob wrote:Ken, I like Stanford a lot. But winning in Eugene willl be real tough. But than again, they just drilled Notre Dame at South Bend. They also beat UCLA 35-0, and the Bruins recently whipped the Longhorns in Austin. I agree it should be a close game, but I'll pick the Cardinal to upset the Ducks. By the way, if you ever get a chance, go to Palo Alto (home of Stanford). Great town. JDB4JFK...yes, Da Bears won Monday night, but only because of all the penalties, special teams errors and James Jones' fumble late in the game. Aaron Rodgers played superbly in that game. I would not hang the loss on him whatsoever. The Colts are still great because of Peyton Manning and all the weapons they have on offense, but their defense has a LOT of holes, especially now that Bob Sanders is out again.Bob, your Packers will bounce back. Somehow though they need to establish some type of running game though. Big game Sunday. Ravens/Steelers. GO STEELERS!!!!
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Joe, how about them Sooners? Hey I predicted Texas would score 20.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Well what can I say?I thought the Sooners tried to give it away but in all an exciting game.You and Bob are just old pro's. Or just good guessers
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Oregon put a whoopin' on Stanford after being down 21-3. Final score was 52-31.