Attention: Chauncey Holt

JFK Assassination
john geraghty

Post by john geraghty »

Thats good,
I will be meeting Bill in a few weeks time, I will ask him about it.
John
Bob

Post by Bob »

The Seraphin that Holt mentions is Aldo Vera Seraphin, who is also mentioned in Wim's book, along with William "Rip" Robertson. Seraphin was a Cuban assassin utilized by the CIA. Some thought he may have been a double agent. Bottom line, there was a small army of assassins in Dealey Plaza that day.
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

Bob

Post by Bob »

Regarding the XP Fireball that Holt said was made for a Cuban. Is he perhaps referring to Files? Files also went by the alias of Sergio Castillo.
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

No, because Files' XP-100 didn't have two pistol grips. Besides, it was given to him in 1962 by David Phillips. I bet this "Cuban" was given one also by him.

I have an interview transcript with Wayne Leek, the designer of the XP-100, who says he gave about 5 XP-100 prototypes to a "company man", that came to his office. He was told the day before, in a call from Langley HQ, to give the man "everything he asks". On the factory floor, this man started handing out packs of cigarettes. They were gold in color and had the text LBJ on it.

I bet that man was Phillips, and the cigarettes were probably a surplus stock of relation gifts for Lyndon Johnson.

Wim
Bob

Post by Bob »

Good stuff once again Wim! I wonder which "Cuban" Holt is referring to. Anyway, I'm sure I will leave some people out, but here is a list of possible or potential "hitmen" in Dealey Plaza that day...Nicoletti, Roselli, Files, Caifano, Morales, Cain, Wallace, Sturgis, Hunt, Harrelson, Rogers, Holt, Seraphin, Carriles, Bosch, Lugo, Braden, Robertson and Poshepny. And David Atlee Phillips was there as well. Plumlee and Sergio were there as well on the "abort" team. Plus you had Jack Ruby lurking around Dealey Plaza while the unsuspecting Oswald was being set up. Oh yes, let's NOT forget George H.W. Bu$h was in the vicinity also. Quite a list.
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

Q - Did you have any secret service credentials prepared for Nicoletti?

Holt - No, I don't think so. We didn't make credentials for the Secret Service. What we made were mainly bars, or pins. Staff pins were little, like the military good conduct bars, 8 to 10 of those things. Anybody can wear them. They were to be displayed on your lapel, so you could see them , and people could say: "Hey, they're Secret Service." What I'm saying is that anybody could have winded up with those things. We didn't make them ID's, but anybody could have worn those pins. We made and distributed other types of credentials, FBI, birth certificates, ....... so all of these we delivered, except those that went to Rogers and Harrelson. The rest went to Homer Echevarria.

There were guys running around there that we knew and their pictures were on the IDs we produced. We knew the guys they went to.

Q - Aldo Vera Serafin?

Holt: He was on the IDs, but I didn't see him.

Q - Peter Dale Scott talked with him about you being there?

Holt - Scott was told by Serafin, this was in 1975, that I knew something about the assassination. In October, 1975 he (Scott) went up to the mercenary school with somebody else. We were running this shooting school in Antelope Valley in the desert , a mercenary school, a paramilitary operation, soldier of fortune type of thing, with Robert Moss, M. Sharkley and Jeff Cooper. I was going by the name of John Moon at the time. Well, that startled me when he said that Serafin said I knew something about the assassination. So we went down to Puerto Rico to see Serafin, in 1975-76, I was indicted in 1975 and it was before I went to Terminal Island prison in 1977, I know it was in the fall. Then somebody got to him. I don't know what he was doing down there . He was working at the Hilton. That was where he was killed.

Q - Did his murder have anything to do with you?

Holt: We got all kinds of wild ones. That's another thing. You end up with a kind of reputation. When anybody that has anything to do with you dissappears, or something happens to them, they claim, of course. One of the charges made was I had something to do with Nicoletti's murder. Moceri dissappeared and Nicoletti was shot to death. They, the FBI, said we don't believe in coincidences.

Q- Well, you can understand. Kite was killed after you went down to Jacksonville Beach. Bugsy Siegel is murdered after you met with him in Vegas, and Serafin is killed after you confront him for saying you knew something about the JFK assassination. How do you explain that?

Holt - There's a lot of other guys, the same thing. Somebody shows up and a guy gets knocked off and two witnesses are killed. We were supposed to meet with Siegel on the day after he was killed. We weren't in Las Vegas, we were in Los Angeles. People don't believe in coincidences though. There were attempts on my life. Now they are just hoping I'll die.

Q - You are a survivor though.

Holt - Yeah ...There was a time when the CIA was a dirty word, in '75 or '76, when all of these groups were getting knocked off. I wouldn't talk then.

Q - What was Serafin all about?

Holt - Serafin was one of those guys we were supposed to meet at the Cabana the night before, but we had car trouble, bad weather, so we got there late and hooked up with them at Dealey Plaza. There was a pick up truck with a camper in the parking lot behind Dealey Plaza. We delivered it, then just hung around. When you think back on it you wonder how you would .......

Q- You could hear the shots?
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

Bob wrote:Good stuff once again Wim! I wonder which "Cuban" Holt is referring to. Anyway, I'm sure I will leave some people out, but here is a list of possible or potential "hitmen" in Dealey Plaza that day...Nicoletti, Roselli, Files, Caifano, Morales, Cain, Wallace, Sturgis, Hunt, Harrelson, Rogers, Holt, Seraphin, Carriles, Bosch, Lugo, Braden, Robertson and Poshepny. And David Atlee Phillips was there as well. Plumlee and Sergio were there as well on the "abort" team. Plus you had Jack Ruby lurking around Dealey Plaza while the unsuspecting Oswald was being set up. Oh yes, let's NOT forget George H.W. Bu$h was in the vicinity also. Quite a list.

Wallace I doubt, but don't forget Echevarria, Nixon, Kendall and Twombly

Wim
Bob

Post by Bob »

While we are at it, let's not forget that General Lansdsale was on the scene too. Plus Guillermo Novo was present, while Sam Giancana was in town and LBJ was right behind JFK as he was murdered. Plus all of the heavy hitters like J. Edgar Hoover etc. that attended the meeting at the Murchinson ranch the night before. These guys weren't TOO obvious were they?
Jim Thompson

Post by Jim Thompson »

Bob wrote:LBJ was right behind JFK as he was murdered. These guys weren't TOO obvious were they?

By the way, didn't LBJ throw himself to floor of his limo when he heard the shots? No one else in the motorcade did that. LBJ, a smart guy, huh?

Jim