Obama..Will he ever reopen the JFK murder?

JFK Assassination
Bob

Re: Obama..Will he ever reopen the JFK murder?

Post by Bob »

Stan wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axnCMV-on9QEverybody knows that the dice are loadedEverybody rolls with their fingers crossedEverybody knows that the war is overEverybody knows the good guys lostEverybody knows the fight was fixedThe poor stay poor, the rich get richThat's how it goesEverybody knowsEverybody knows that the boat is leakingEverybody knows that the captain liedEverybody got this broken feelingLike their father or their dog just diedEverybody talking to their pocketsEverybody wants a box of chocolatesAnd a long stem roseEverybody knowsEverybody knows that you love me babyEverybody knows that you really doEverybody knows that you've been faithfulAh give or take a night or twoEverybody knows you've been discreetBut there were so many people you just had to meetWithout your clothesAnd everybody knowsAnd everybody knows that it's now or neverEverybody knows that it's me or youAnd everybody knows that you live foreverAh when you've done a line or twoEverybody knows the deal is rottenOld Black Joe's still pickin' cottonFor your ribbons and bowsAnd everybody knowsAnd everybody knows that the Plague is comingEverybody knows that it's moving fastEverybody knows that the naked man and womanAre just a shining artifact of the pastEverybody knows the scene is deadBut there's gonna be a meter on your bedThat will discloseWhat everybody knowsGood tune Stan. I don't think everyone knows...but some of us do. As this election showed us once again, the U.S.A. is we the sheeple.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Obama..Will he ever reopen the JFK murder?

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

06.03.2015Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:11.03.2010 - David Rees Jones, from Hexham, United Kingdom, Posted this Headline that wasprobably well intentioned, and sincere from a Non-American. Many of the Best JFKMS Forum Members from the Past and Present uniformly indicated stronglythat Obama would Do Nothing. While I also agreed, I had long ago became so cynical that I waseager to merely read the responses of others.Fast Forward to today. Obama has done nothing on JFK, MLK, RFK, the Oklahoma Bombings,The Bombings of The Pentagon, The Twin Towers, WTC- 7, The Aurora, Colorado Centurymovie theatre shootings, The Benghazi Attack, The Sandy Hook Elementary School shootings,and a host of other events worthy of an Honest, Open, and Truthful Investigation.Don't expect anything to be done, ever, by any U.S. President. PERIOD. My Opinion.Obfuscation. Fade to Black. Blackout.If you want results, you need to act and think Outside Of The Box.IF YOU ALWAYS DO WHAT YOU ALWAYS DID, YOU WILL ALWAYS GET WHAT YOU ALWAYS GOT.IN THE ABOVE REFERENCED MATTERS: NOTHING HAS HAPPENED UP TO AND THROUGH OBAMA.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, orwritings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
Davyjones

Post by Davyjones »

I did hope he might be a brave man and put himself on the line about JFK. Just hope over reason.. again.As far as I can see we have zero gain from him on this topic. JFK remains a murdered man with no justice.IMHO.Yes as a UK based member I have to say I see my role on the forums as supportive of continued constant posting all over the internet on a daily .if not hourly basis, asking questions and wanting action from the man at the top.Sadly its not going to happen.........nevertheless the forums do provide a place for those who care to research and make their own minds up.
Mark68

Post by Mark68 »

JFK's assassination will never opened by any president....not if he wants to keep breathing.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Folks It's not up to the President to do this, The Congress of the United States should be charged with the job, it is theirs not Obama or any future president, Read your Constitution, It tells you what these peoples jobs are.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Congress will never reopened this case again.