Dan Moldea and the D.C. Madam

JFK Assassination
Bob

Re: Dan Moldea and the D.C. Madam

Post by Bob »

Barney wrote:Caulder needs to speak with Frank Mankewitz(sp) the campaign director for RFK, if he is still alive and able to give an interview. He is theperson who spoke to Bobby Kennedy, and told him their time was up in the hotel convention room, and they needed to move on to the pressconference room to meet with the news media. Whether or not he was involved I have no idea. If he was a Mossad agent, most likely hewas part and parcel of an assassination team in some manner, if no more than directing the victim into shooting range of the assassins.I believe Michael has talked to Mr. Mankiewicz. I'll never forget this announcement by Mankiewicz on June 6th, 1968...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujPidSx7Vus
Barney

Post by Barney »

Folks; there were at a very minimum, 4-5 CIA agents at the Ambassador Hotel where the Kennedy victory party was being held in 1968. Theywere: 1. gordon campbell 2. george johnnides 3. dave morales 4. ? raburn 5 . e.h. hunt?? perhaps even more CIA associates present butthe questios are; who and why were they covering the Kennedy campaign when they all hated and despised Bobby Kennedy from the gitgo.
Barney

Post by Barney »

Seldom do women commit suicide by gun, poison, or hanging, they use pills to kill themselves primarily, go to sleep and not wakeup is their MO of choices.In this instance not only did the DC madam commit suicide by hanging in her mother's garage while the motherwas away from the house, but also did the primary hot mistress employed by the DC Madam, also by uh,hanging. Do I see a pattern here, how about other forum members??