Strong Evidence Of Fake Planes And A Media Hoax On 9/11

JFK Assassination
j.j.c.bruinsma

Re: Strong Evidence Of Fake Planes And A Media Hoax On 9/11

Post by j.j.c.bruinsma »

kenmurray wrote:9/11 Fake: The Incredible Moving Verrazzano Bridge:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hyvcxYX ... latedKevin McPadden 9/11 First Responder:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4z-Wrp1 ... elated9/11 Survivors Report Explosions In Twin Towers:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqLshHKK ... e=relatedI see all the films/doku,s on the Internet and i think it is bullshit,and the easy way is blame it on the Jews like Goebels didhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kSq663m0G8&feature=related
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

kenmurray wrote:9/11 Fake: The Incredible Moving Verrazzano Bridge:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hyvcxYX ... latedKevin McPadden 9/11 First Responder:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4z-Wrp1 ... elated9/11 Survivors Report Explosions In Twin Towers:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqLshHKK ... re=related Very good links, Ken. The Verrazzano Bridge moving seems to be some sort of image layering going on.For the rest of you, this might be difficult to understand how this stuff can happen on supposedly "live" television. It's the same sort (maybe not exactly the same but similar) of technology that is used to make those nice computer-generated lines on football fields during a live game on television.This is how they are able to put those nice colored lines and arrows on football fields on "live" television when you're watching a football game. The technology, with regard to football, has been around since 1998 according to the article below. Any way you look at it, the technology to make things appear on "live" television that aren't really there in real life has been used regarding football games since well before 9/11 according to the source below.http://scienceline.org/2008/01/ask-twee ... wline/From the article:"This linear marking, officially known as the 1st and Ten Line, debuted in 1998 and won several Emmy Awards for technical achievement."Also from the article:"In the production booth, the 3-D map is overlaid onto the camera’s field of view. Every camera used on game day is installed with special sensors inside of the lens and on the camera mount. As the camera angle moves up and down or zooms in and out, the sensors send the information to a computer to make sure the line is adjusted accordingly on the map.The line itself is inserted over the green field, the same way the weather map is placed in over a green screen."
Pasquale DiFabrizio

j.j.c.bruinsma wrote:kenmurray wrote:9/11 Fake: The Incredible Moving Verrazzano Bridge:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hyvcxYX ... latedKevin McPadden 9/11 First Responder:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4z-Wrp1 ... elated9/11 Survivors Report Explosions In Twin Towers:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqLshHKK ... e=relatedI see all the films/doku,s on the Internet and i think it is bullshit,and the easy way is blame it on the Jews like Goebels didhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kSq663m0G8&feature=relatedYou may have seen "all the films" etc., but have you actually looked at them? In your link you provided, at 30 seconds into the video, they show other buildings that were MORE damaged by the collapse of the twin towers. They have something in common with each other. Their steel frames are still standing. At 3:10 (three minutes and ten seconds into the video), they show the collapse of WTC 7. It falls symmetrically and at free-fall speed. A building falling at free-fall speed indicates that the lower floors offered NO resistance to the upper floors. That means that the upper floors did not cause the lower floors to fail. I don't know where Geobels comes into the discussion of WTC 7, but maybe j.j.c. "SHALOM" bruinsma can enlighten us.
j.j.c.bruinsma

Post by j.j.c.bruinsma »

Pasquale DiFabrizio wrote:I don't know where Geobels comes into the discussion of WTC 7, but maybe j.j.c. "SHALOM" bruinsma can enlighten us. You blame 9-11 on the Jews,Goebels did the same shitGoebels was a anti-semite /racist ........
Pasquale DiFabrizio

j.j.c.bruinsma wrote:Pasquale DiFabrizio wrote:it shows definite evidence of the Israelis having had a hand in the JFK assassination. I've been coming across evidence that the Israelis (more specifically the Israeli Mossad) were also behind the 9/11 attacks.In the years 30/40 a sick fuck blame the Jews for all the bullshit in the worldsee what the did too the poor people.......NEVER AGAIN PLEASE.I rest my case.Hey, j.j.c. "SHALOM" bruinsma, Is talking about Israeli organized crime or talking about Jewish organized crime the same thing as talking bad about Jewish people? No. What is your fixation with WWII and NAZIs anyway? Do you stay up late at night watching WWII films over and over or something? LOL Evidently, Israeli organized crime DOES exist, according to the Los Angeles Police Department and the Los Angeles Times. Are they anti-Semitic too? NoHere's are two articles from the Los Angeles Times and The Huffingtong Post talking about a shooting at a synagogue in North Hollywood, CA in October 2009. At first, the media and the police were investigating the shooting as a hate crime. Then they said that they dismissed that idea and began investigating the shooting as Israeli organized crime. Here's The Huffington Post article.Synagogue Attack: Business Dispute Led To North Hollywood Synagogue Attack Here's the link to it.http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/04/1 ... 8.htmlFrom the article:"Police initially feared the synagogue shooting may have been a hate crime, but that theory was quickly dismissed. Detectives also investigated whether the shooting was connected to Israeli organized crime, but Castro said it was not."Here's the Los Angeles Times article saying the same thing, that the synagogue shooting in North Hollywood, CA in October 2009 was being investigated as Israeli organized crime. Temple attack probed for links to organized crimehttp://articles.latimes.com/2009/dec/03/local/la-me-synagogue-shooting3-2009dec03"LAPD detectives are investigating whether the shooting of two men at a North Hollywood synagogue in October is the work of Israeli-connected organized crime.The Oct. 29 shooting ignited fear that it was a hate crime, but Los Angeles police officials quickly ruled that out. In the last few weeks, LAPD investigators have concentrated their resources on the idea that the shootings were designed to silence someone."So, we can clearly see that Israeli organized crime does exist. I wonder if j.j.c. "SHALOM" bruinsma is going to blame Goebels or the NAZIs or anti-Semitic entities for this information too, eh? Jewish/Israeli organized crime does exist no matter how many times j.j.c. "SHALOM" bruinsma seems to make that information sound anti-Semitic or something...unless mobsters like Myer Lansky and Bugsy Siegel were Italian or Irish or something and not actually Jewish. LOL
j.j.c.bruinsma

Post by j.j.c.bruinsma »

[quote="Pasquale DiFabrizio"][/quote]You blame 9-11 on the Jews,Goebels did the same shitGoebels was a anti-semite /racist ........I think U2I rest my case
Pasquale DiFabrizio

j.j.c.bruinsma wrote:Pasquale DiFabrizio wrote:I don't know where Geobels comes into the discussion of WTC 7, but maybe j.j.c. "SHALOM" bruinsma can enlighten us. You blame 9-11 on the Jews,Goebels did the same shitGoebels was a anti-semite /racist ........How about you show me and the rest of us here WHY you say that the information is "anti-Semite/racist?" If you can't show me or the rest of us why, you're just throwing insults at me. I take offense to you calling me those names, and you're beginning to look like a coward and a liar, j.j.c. bruinsma.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

j.j.c.bruinsma wrote:Pasquale DiFabrizio wrote:You blame 9-11 on the Jews,Goebels did the same shitGoebels was a anti-semite /racist ........I think U2I rest my case"I rest my case." Thus has spoken the great j.j.c.bruinsma. LOLI think you're a liar. I think you're a deceptive liar who is maliciously making defamatory statements about me. So, in your mind, all you have to do is call someone a name like "anti-Semite" and "racist," but you don't have to say why you are saying that, right? It won't work. People are getting tired of being called names by people like you just because people like you don't like the discussion. You remind me of people in my country who called other people unpatriotic because those other people didn't support the war in Iraq. It won't work. Less and less people are afraid of being called names like that. How can you rest your case when you haven't even MADE your case yet? You claim what you claim about me being "anti-Semite" and "racist." Prove it. Show me and the rest of us WHERE I have ever said that Jewish people are bad people. Show us. If your only proof is that I'm talking about Israeli or Jewish mafia and organizations like AIPAC, that's not proof. It just shows that you're a coward (because you can't step up like a man and make your point) and a malicious liar because you're simply calling me names that you know are very inflammatory. Be a man, j.j.c.bruinsma, and make your point as to why you think that I'm supposed to be some sort of "racist" or "anti-Semite." Get the courage and present your evidence about me because if you don't, you'll look like what I suspect you are...a coward and a malicious liar. You should be ashamed of yourself. I think you're an offensive person, and you won't succeed in degrading and degenerating this topic of discussion. I have a suspicion that that is what you're up to, and it won't work. I'm not going to let this topic degrade or degenerate into name calling and throw the point of the discussion off topic. Who do you think you are calling me names like that? Keep in mind, j.j.c.bruinsma, that you're calling everyone else who agrees with me the same names. You need to try harder than name-calling to make your point. You're making yourself look bad.Putting a racist spin on a topic won't work. It's a dirty, deceptive tactic used by people like you who have no argument and nothing to say. Try again.j.j.c.bruinsma wrote:Pasquale DiFabrizio wrote:it shows definite evidence of the Israelis having had a hand in the JFK assassination. I've been coming across evidence that the Israelis (more specifically the Israeli Mossad) were also behind the 9/11 attacks.In the years 30/40 a sick fuck blame the Jews for all the bullshit in the worldsee what the did too the poor people.......NEVER AGAIN PLEASE.I rest my case.Hey, j.j.c. "SHALOM" bruinsma, Is talking about Israeli organized crime or talking about Jewish organized crime the same thing as talking bad about Jewish people? No. What is your fixation with WWII and NAZIs anyway? Do you stay up late at night watching WWII films over and over or something? LOL Evidently, Israeli organized crime DOES exist, according to the Los Angeles Police Department and the Los Angeles Times. Are they anti-Semitic too? NoHere's are two articles from the Los Angeles Times and The Huffingtong Post talking about a shooting at a synagogue in North Hollywood, CA in October 2009. At first, the media and the police were investigating the shooting as a hate crime. Then they said that they dismissed that idea and began investigating the shooting as Israeli organized crime. Here's The Huffington Post article.Synagogue Attack: Business Dispute Led To North Hollywood Synagogue Attack Here's the link to it.http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/04/1 ... 8.htmlFrom the article:"Police initially feared the synagogue shooting may have been a hate crime, but that theory was quickly dismissed. Detectives also investigated whether the shooting was connected to Israeli organized crime, but Castro said it was not."Here's the Los Angeles Times article saying the same thing, that the synagogue shooting in North Hollywood, CA in October 2009 was being investigated as Israeli organized crime. Temple attack probed for links to organized crimehttp://articles.latimes.com/2009/dec/03/local/la-me-synagogue-shooting3-2009dec03"LAPD detectives are investigating whether the shooting of two men at a North Hollywood synagogue in October is the work of Israeli-connected organized crime.The Oct. 29 shooting ignited fear that it was a hate crime, but Los Angeles police officials quickly ruled that out. In the last few weeks, LAPD investigators have concentrated their resources on the idea that the shootings were designed to silence someone."So, we can clearly see that Israeli organized crime does exist. I wonder if j.j.c. "SHALOM" bruinsma is going to blame Goebels or the NAZIs or anti-Semitic entities for this information too, eh? Jewish/Israeli organized crime does exist no matter how many times j.j.c. "SHALOM" bruinsma seems to make that information sound anti-Semitic or something...unless mobsters like Myer Lansky and Bugsy Siegel were Italian or Irish or something and not actually Jewish. LOL
j.j.c.bruinsma

Post by j.j.c.bruinsma »

Pasquale DiFabrizio wrote:Is talking about Israeli organized crime or talking about Jewish organized crime the same thing as talking bad about Jewish people? I've been coming across evidence that the Israelis (more specifically the Israeli Mossad) were also behind the 9/11 attacks.the Israelis (more specifically the Israeli MossadIs that the Israeli organized crime...............?For the last time I rest my case, i dont like anti-semite,and you bullshit ,,proof,,
Pasquale DiFabrizio

j.j.c.bruinsma wrote:Pasquale DiFabrizio wrote:Is talking about Israeli organized crime or talking about Jewish organized crime the same thing as talking bad about Jewish people? I've been coming across evidence that the Israelis (more specifically the Israeli Mossad) were also behind the 9/11 attacks.the Israelis (more specifically the Israeli MossadIs that the Israeli organized crime...............?For the last time I rest my case, i dont like anti-semite,and you bullshit ,,proof,,They are "organized crime" if they are participating in criminal acts. For example, if the CIA is participating in selling drugs with the mafia, that would make them (the CIA) a part of an organized crime network. If evidence shows that the Mossad was involved in 9/11, that would mean that they participated in a criminal act and therefore part of an organized crime network. On the contrary, you are the one, j.j.c.bruinsma, who is telling lies here. You are making yourself look bad. Show me proof of what you claim about me. Don't be a coward. So, what you need to do is make your point and stop using your malicious lies about me. Be a man, j.j.c.bruinsma. Do you have a problem being a man and making your point? I have never said that Jewish people are bad people because I don't think that way. Yet, you insist on calling me names. You're acting like a child.