Strong Evidence Of Fake Planes And A Media Hoax On 9/11

JFK Assassination
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Re: Strong Evidence Of Fake Planes And A Media Hoax On 9/11

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

j.j.c.bruinsma wrote:Pasquale DiFabrizio wrote:Is talking about Israeli organized crime or talking about Jewish organized crime the same thing as talking bad about Jewish people? I've been coming across evidence that the Israelis (more specifically the Israeli Mossad) were also behind the 9/11 attacks.the Israelis (more specifically the Israeli MossadIs that the Israeli organized crime...............?For the last time I rest my case, i dont like anti-semite,and you bullshit ,,proof,,Where did my friend, j.j.c.bruinsma, go?Did he go away because he had nothing to say? Maybe he was drinking or something and is embarrassed now. LOL Ask yourselves this. Why did he come on here and call me names and not address ANY of the information I have presented. I'm serious. You would think that a supposedly intelligent person like j.j.c.bruinsma would at least have the class and courtesy to tell me WHY he said what he said. So, what does this person, j.j.c.bruinsma, look like to you? Does he look like a normal average person, or does he look like he is protecting the circuit or people who are the perpeTRAITORS? Does he seem like an innocent person who is just upset about the information I have presented, or does j.j.c.bruinsma look like a disinformation spook? I am still waiting for him to actually address the information he seems to be disputing. So far, he has not. After all, for him to make accusations about me like he did would make a reasonable person expect him to have some sort of basis for his accusations.It is my firm suspicion that j.j.c.bruinsma is a spook and a disinformation asset, pure and simple. I don't know it, but it's just a suspicion. Using the "race" or "racist" card is very easy to do. It's very handy for people like him to use. It's not only inflammatory, but it also automatically turns the point of the discussion away from the facts and makes the discussion about a race and not about the facts and evidence.Who would do something like that? Hey, j.j.c.bruinsma. We know.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

This link shows more contradictory news video where an unknown object is seen coming at the building, and in another video clip it's much larger and looks more like a plane. Of course, the larger object that resembles a plane is coming in at a completely different angle. You can see the two videos compared at 1:54 (one minute and fifty-four seconds) into the video. The different angles of approach of the supposed second plane can also be seen diagrammed at 2:54 into the video clip. Also, at 3:11 into the video, they show two different NBC video clips of the second tower hit. The camera angles are basically identical except in one of them THE BACKGROUND or BACKDROP IS GONE! Are they kidding? Take a look for yourselves. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4Hw8sJE3R0Matt Lauer said, after the second plane supposedly hit:"We just saw another plane circling the building." Huh?
Jsnow915

Post by Jsnow915 »

very interesting videos Ken and Pasquale...........keep up the good work
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Jsnow915 wrote:very interesting videos Ken and Pasquale...........keep up the good workJsnow915,We aim to please, you know? LOL
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Re: Analysis Of "Ball" Footage On NBC

kenmurray wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H59HOcYj ... tedKen,The three-part series you posted above is excellent! It clears up some questions I had about some of the video showing a "pod" on the belly of at least one of the planes.Very good links, Ken!
bob franklin

Post by bob franklin »

the links aren't working for me. I'm connecting off someone's open network, no idea who. maybe I'll try later at the library. I'm honestly not seeing the racism, Pasquale. Consider the motto of the Mossad: "By deception thou shalt make war". There's the answer to Mr. Bruinsma's question: "Is that the Israeli organized crime...............?". The answer is a resounding "Yes!". Tells me all I need to know about Mossad. Make no mistake, the cia is as bad or worse. What is the definition of organized crime? Drug & gun running, kidnapping & the overthrow of democratically chosen governments, because their long term goals leave a bad taste in your mouth. Are these not criminal acts? The cia is by definition organized crime, & the Mossad, judging from their motto & obvious patterning after the cia, is also a criminal entity. This is not about being antisemitism, or right/left wing politics. This is about good guys & bad guys, & rooting out & exposing the crimes of the latter. Toes are gonna get stepped on. Oh, well...
kenmurray

Fabled Enemies

Post by kenmurray »

kenmurray

Between The Lies

Post by kenmurray »

Composed almost entirely of news broadcasts from 9/11, 9/12 and 9/13, this film shows the media lies that stuck with the public and more importantly, the truths that were quickly forgotten. Downloadable versions available below the fold.http://911blogger.com/node/21011