Strong Evidence Of Fake Planes And A Media Hoax On 9/11

JFK Assassination
kenmurray

Painful Deceptions

Post by kenmurray »

Mark68

Re: Strong Evidence Of Fake Planes And A Media Hoax On 9/11

Post by Mark68 »

Has anyone read that the planes used in the twin tower hoaxes are THE only commercial planes capable of being remote-controlled AND they aren't software capable of pulling the G-Forces required to execute the turns the planes which "crashed" into the towers did?
bob franklin

Post by bob franklin »

The required software would've required at least 45 minutes to install under ideal conditions, & when was the last time you had a windows installation go off without a hitch? BTW, I couldn't help noticing how the MSM have been hounding Charlie sheen again of late. Did he ask another question about 911? They just won't leave that boy alone...
Jsnow915

Post by Jsnow915 »

I think all the bs in the media about Charlie is ruining his crediblity for the 911 truth ccommunity
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

Mark68 wrote:Has anyone read that the planes used in the twin tower hoaxes are THE only commercial planes capable of being remote-controlled AND they aren't software capable of pulling the G-Forces required to execute the turns the planes which "crashed" into the towers did?That's a very good point, Mark68.You are correct as far as I'm concerned. Commercial jets like those cannot fly at 500+ miles per hour anywhere near sea level. The air is too thick. It's interesting and very telling that NIST and FEMA said that those planes did that. It's impossible. Those planes, as you said, also cannot pull the maneuvers that they claim either.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Jsnow915 wrote:I think all the bs in the media about Charlie is ruining his crediblity for the 911 truth ccommunityJsnow,Maybe ruining the credibility for the 9/11 truth community is what the powers that be also want. If you haven't already, take a look at what I wrote in my other topic about Israeli involvement in 9/11 and how that Wikileaks guy, Assange, said he's "annoyed" at "false" conspiracies about 9/11 and how Wikileaks, according to Benjamin Netanyahu, COOPERATED with the Israelis to not release some sensitive information. Interesting, eh?
Pasquale DiFabrizio

bob franklin wrote:The required software would've required at least 45 minutes to install under ideal conditions, & when was the last time you had a windows installation go off without a hitch? BTW, I couldn't help noticing how the MSM have been hounding Charlie sheen again of late. Did he ask another question about 911? They just won't leave that boy alone...No kidding. LOLAnd WHO runs the mainstream media?
Mark68

Post by Mark68 »

Sheen makes me think of how a strongly suspect Alex Jones is a fat mole. As I also do of Hopsicker. I've got his book "Barry & the Boys" and NO ONE from the La State Police is gonna talk to some book author about what went on w/ Seal's murder for the hell of it.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

The attached picture is from a book that you can view on-line called "Fortunate: A Personal Diary of 9/11"Here's the website with the link near the bottom to view the book in pdf format.http://theneedtoremember.com/gallery_books.htmlThe picture shows shoes that littered the street after the airplanes supposedly crashed into the buildings and before the towers collapsed. It shows a bunch of shoes scattered on the sidewalk. Well, it's like lots of shoes and papers and NO body parts. Does this look strange to anyone else? I'm not saying that the author of the book is anything other than genuine. It's just a personal account of 9/11 because she happened to live across the street. I just have a problem with the shoes. Where's the luggage and other stuff? Why are those shoes remarkably undamaged? Didn't those shoes go through a plane crash? The caption under the picture in the book is as follows:"Shoes and other personal items belonging to the passengers on the planeswere scattered around the neighborhood."
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Pasquale, I know what you mean by those shoes. I guess the MSM wants us to believe that the bodies disintergrated.