JFK Assassination
Dealey Joe

Every November in Dallas

Post by Dealey Joe »

By Judyth Vary Baker
Dealey Joe

Re: Every November in Dallas

Post by Dealey Joe »

Jerry and I are in Dallas.Met John Judge this afternoon and some of his following.Roger Craig's nephew is getting a pretty good response here.We go to the Adolphus tonight for opening ceremonies.We are staying at the Lawrence Hotel and looking forward to meeting Ed Haslam tomorrow.Robert Groden is speaking Sunday
Bob

Post by Bob »

Great artwork by Judyth. Joe, I wish I could be there with you and Jerry and anyone else that might be joining you. It just can't happen this year for me. Keep spreading the news my friend...the truth news!!! I know you will.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Jerry and i met Ed Haslam last night at the COPA opening ceremonies.I instantly liked Ed. There were about 50 in attendance and it was a bit boring for me.Will attend Ed's program today and Kirk is on his way up, should be here about 10amlook forward to meeting Kirk.
Jerry Craig

Post by Jerry Craig »

ed's speach was very good he gave me some ideas on my prodject and gave me a me and lee book he is very interesting
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

JERRY, JAMES T. TAGUE, & SON==================================================JERRY AND I HAVE SOME EXTRA BOOKS BY JIM TAGUELET US KNOW IF YOU NEED ONE.===================================================NORTH DRAIN - NOTE ENTIRE NEW FENCE!===================================================OUTSIDE THE FENCE AT NORTH RAIN====================================================SOUTH END OF BRIDGE======================================================Former Dallas Police Officer Robert Rowe, who claims to be the cop that put handcuffs on Lee Harvey Oswald in the Texas Theater.Also said Oswald had pulled a pistol out of his shirt.I told him I knew for a fact that cops back in the 60's had a drop gun available.He agreed but would not own up to that being the case with Oswald.I asked him if he knew Roger Craig but he said he could just barely recall him?He didn't have a problem recalling everything that went on at the Theater and who was there. I asked him about the back door and after thinking about it for a bit he finally said there had been a drunk or two in the Theater and that is probably who they took out the back door?
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

Dealey Joe wrote:Jerry and i met Ed Haslam last night at the COPA opening ceremonies.I instantly liked Ed. There were about 50 in attendance and it was a bit boring for me.Will attend Ed's program today and Kirk is on his way up, should be here about 10amlook forward to meeting Kirk.Joe,Did you meet a colleague of mine named Ed Kendrick of rediscover911.com?He said that he met a couple of Texans who mentioned that I was supposed to be there. I immediately thought of you and Jerry.Ed also said that he met someone named Todd Baker. Who is that?
Jerry Craig

Post by Jerry Craig »

i think we did meet him
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Yes I talked with him a bit, gave him my jesuit speel and he was blinking his eyes a bit If I recall he had cameras.I knew almost no one there.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

Dealey Joe wrote:Yes I talked with him a bit, gave him my jesuit speel and he was blinking his eyes a bit If I recall he had cameras.I knew almost no one there.Jerry and Joe,Can you find out who Todd Baker is? I'm just curious.I WISH I was there, but I have to pay bills. What kind of cameras did he have? You mean cameras following him?