WHO SHOT DPD OFFICER JD TIPPIT AND WHY???

JFK Assassination
Barney

WHO SHOT DPD OFFICER JD TIPPIT AND WHY???

Post by Barney »

THERE REMAINS AN UNSOLVED MYSTERY AROUND THE DEATH OF DPD OFFICER TIPPIT. WHO KILLED HIM, WHY WAS HE KILLED, WHAT TYPE WEAPON WAS USED, WERE THERE MORE THAN ONE SHOOTER OR CONSPIRATORS IN HISDEATH, WAS JD TIPPIT PART AND PARCEL IN THE JFK ASSASSINATION PLOT IN DALLAS ON 11-22-1963?????????
Davyjones

Re: WHO SHOT DPD OFFICER JD TIPPIT AND WHY???

Post by Davyjones »

Barney, So far no responses,I expect its because of the subject being covered elsewhere under the topic of Marlow. I discount Oswald. That leaves me in the land of "no hard evidence" other than than Marlow.That ID depends on believing J Files. My suggestion is that it was unplanned and possibly the action of a man in very stressfull state of mind,possibly someone tied in to the actual shooting of JFK.The shooter put 4 or so bullets into Tippit which indicates he wanted him well dead as Tippit knew him.It was not just a shoot and run situation to avoid arrest. He seems to have escaped from the scene quickly which suggests he had transport available and possibly a driver with him or close by. He said "Poor dumb cop" maybe,which to me indicates that Tippit did not realise or expect an altercation when he got out of his car.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Barney wrote:THERE REMAINS AN UNSOLVED MYSTERY AROUND THE DEATH OF DPD OFFICER TIPPIT. WHO KILLED HIM, WHY WAS HE KILLED, WHAT TYPE WEAPON WAS USED, WERE THERE MORE THAN ONE SHOOTER OR CONSPIRATORS IN HISDEATH, WAS JD TIPPIT PART AND PARCEL IN THE JFK ASSASSINATION PLOT IN DALLAS ON 11-22-1963????????? Barney for someone who seems to have all the answers you have a lot of questions.As a friend to the family I suppose you believe your friend's statement that Gary Marlow was the Tippit shooter? If I understood correctly Marlow did not say WE HAD TO burn a cop?I am more puzzled by your questions and hints at answers than I am by who killed Tippit with what and how.Seems like you and Tom are privileged to contact him and to have insider information, but the rest of us are not allowed?? WTFGOWhat are you trying to tell us?Did Marlow do it or not?Is Marlow the guy in the pictures we have or not?Maybe you should just come out and tell us all about it??Like Phil says, I get the feeling you are Pissin' on my leg, telling me it is raining?
Barney

Post by Barney »

Dealey Joe; surprised at the tone of your reply to this topic frankly.1. I do not have an " insider" route to sources of information from Bruce or Jimmy, or anyone else.2. My contacts with both are of more or less as a Christian friend to both, tho I have never met either.3. Jimmy and I correspond a couple of times per month normally, however we do not discuss the JFKmurder or conspiracy, as he is totally done with this subject and wishes to God, he had never surcumbedto wily Joe West's confession overtures, way back in the 90's.4. Jimmy identified the photos as Gary E. Marlow, a former Chicago teenage friend of his from there.5. Jimmy later identified Gary as " the Raven" a teenage nickname due to his jet black, almost blue wavy hair.6. There were already death notices for a Gary E. Marlow on the webpages, so I looked up his obit in the AtlantaJournal, and obtained a copy via email for a small fee, sent copies to Bruce and Jimmy for their records.7. Accd. to the obituary notice, Gary died at age 67, in Rockdale County, Conyers, Georgia, was cremated and leftsurviving family, described as former wife and two daughters, Florida residents, but no names were listed.I have never asked Jimmy who killed officer Tippit, Oswald, or any of the so-named witnesses or conspirators.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

No disrespect meant.My tone is just one of frustation.I just don't quite understand some things you say I guess.I saw the same Obituary as you from the Rockdale paper.I have no way of knowing if it is the same Marlow?Sounds like he had/has an ex wife and some stepchildren.I, like many others would like to know the true identity of Mr. Marlow.From your questions I get a feeling you do not think Marlow was the actual shooter of Tippit?Sorry if I offended you.
Barney

Post by Barney »

What role JD Tippit, may or may not have played, is a great big mystery for most JFK buffs. I have read severalbooks,which relate strange behaviors that morning to Officer Tippit that may or may not have anything to do withthe murder at noon of JFK. He well could have been upset about something totally unrelated to the JFK deadlymotorcade. I once read, gossip that he was considering a divorce from his wife, however, in all respects, he seems to have enjoyed a great and loving family life with his sons and daughters, extended family.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

I think:JD Tippit was well acquainted with LHO, and Jack Ruy and a few other players in Oak CliffAn Oak Cliff Researcher that lives in Dallas told me last week that JD's girl friend livednext house down from where he was shot? He seemed sure.JD was in North Oak Cliff a LOT, It was off his beat.I suspicion he had more than one lady friend.Tippit and LHO was known to have morning coffee in the same Restaurant just north of LHO's N.Beckley rooming house.He had some off duty jobs that kept him around a lot of Women.His last radio contact was at 8th and Lancastrer. WHO else figured in at 8th and Lancaster? Jack Ruby stripper "Kathy Kay" Girlfriend of Harry N. Olsen Harry N. Olsen was working as security guard in the vicinity. None other than Johnny "shoe store" BrewerIf JD's death was related to a jealous husband or boyfriend then that leaves Marlow out of the picture.Here is what I think may have transpired:Tippit was under instructions from LHO or Ruby to pick LHO up off the bus or cabat the Glo-Co station just at the west end of the Houston Street Viaduct.For some reason LHO changed his course and took a ride with someone in a Rambler and made a dash for Ruby's apartment.Tippits job was to get LHO out of town, maybe to Redbird Airport.When LHO did not show up at the appointed meeting place Tippit became frantic and started running around Oak Cliff looking for him.Then he runs into Marlow? who he most likely knew and when Marlow found out Tippit was in the process of rescuing LHO, the shooting started.If LHO had a gun it was given to him near the Tippit shooting as he was making his way either to his room or the Theater?The Shooting was on his way to either location just 3 or 4 blocks from Ruby's place.Olsen was known to carry an illegal pistol on him?Olsen was in the area.some witness observed another police car in the area.Helen Markham's son also had information and was bullied by Dallas police, but I can find no record of him being considered a witness?Marguerite Oswald's files have mention of his complicity and if I ever get back to look at them I will go further into what she may have known about Mr. Markham. I saw one letter Mrs. Oswald had sent to Mark Lane asking for help for him?
Bob

Post by Bob »

Do I think Gary Marlow was at the scene of the Tippit muder? Yes. But I also think Jack Ruby was also there. At least one witness saw TWO men at the scene, and the description matched Marlow and Ruby. Now...why would Tippit get murdered? We know that Tippit was a resident of Oak Cliff, as was LHO and Ruby. We also know that according to the Mary Bledsoe police report, Ruby and Oswald got into a scuffle. Bledsoe (LHO's former landlady) also lived in Oak Cliff. According to the report, another witness...H.H. Grant...saw the scuffle. Grant was in the FBI. Bledsoe's son Porter, went to the School of Foreign Service at Georgetown University. According to Penn Jones, Porter Bledsoe was also in the LCAP with LHO and David Ferrie. Was Porter Bledsoe really H.H. Grant? Here is an AP story about the infamous police report...Dallas, Nov. 21-UPI-"A DALLAS BUILDER TODAY DENIED THAT HE HAD BEEN ARRESTED IN 1963 WITH LEE HARVEY OSWALD AND JACK RUBY IN AN OAK CLIFF ROOMING HOUSE – AFTER A REPORTED ALTERCATION.H.H. GRANT, 35, SAID HE WAS TAKEN TO THE DALLAS POLICE STATION "SOMETIME IN OCTOBER" OF THAT YEAR FOR QUESTIONING. BUT THAT HE AND TWO OTHER MEN ALSO QUESTIONED WERE RELEASED "WHEN IT BECAME OBVIOUS THAT THE REPORT WAS A MISTAKEN ONE."DALLAS POLICE CHIEF CHARLES BATCHELOR SAID DALLAS POLICE RECORDS SHOWED NO RECORD OF SUCH AN ARREST.GRANT'S STORY CAME TO LIGHT RECENTLY WHEN SEVERAL DALLAS NEWS-MEN GOT WIND OF THE POSSIBILITY THAT RUBY AND OSWALD MIGHT HAVE BEEN SEEN TOGETHER AT THE DALLAS POLICE DEPARTMENT. THE WARREN COMMISSION, REACHING THE CONCLUSION THAT BOTH APPARENTLY ACTED ALONE IN THEIR NOVEMBER, 1963 ACTIONS, INDICATED THERE WAS NO EVIDENCE THAT LINKED OSWALD TO THE FORMER NIGHTCLUB OWNER.GRANT, FORMERLY OF THE FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION IN DALLAS, DETROIT AND OTHER CITIES, NOW OPERATES A BUILDING FIRM IN DALLAS.IT IS REPORTED THAT GRANT HAS RECENTLY VISITED NEW ORLEANS FOR QUESTIONING BY DIST. ATTY. JIM GARRISON, WHO IS CURRENTLY INVESTIGATING PRESIDENT JOHN F. KENNEDY'S ASSASSINATION, ALONG WITH RELATED EVENTS THAT WERE SUPPOSED TO HAVE OCCURRED IN THE LOUISIANA CITY IN MID-1963. GRANT DENIED THAT HE HAD EVER MET GARRISON AND THE DISTRICT ATTORNEY WAS NOT AVAILABLE FOR COMMENT.GRANT DENIED HE HAD EVER MET RUBY, BUT SAID HIS WIFE..."_Now here is a picture of LHO and Ferrie in the LCAP...Joe and I believe Porter Bledsoe is also in this photo. He would be the guy right next to Ferrie with the helmet and sunglasses on.Anyway, there have been reports that Tippit was friendly with Oswald. Tippit was also acting very strange just prior to him being murdered. Had LHO contacted him about helping out and getting LHO out of Dallas? Had Tippit ever met with Oswald and Ruby at the Bledsoe house? There was also a report that had Ruby, Oswald and Tippit being seen together at Ruby's nightclub.We also know that Ruby was contracted to kill his friend Oswald. We know he stalked LHO from the time of the JFK assassination until Sunday morning at the basement of police headquarters, where he finally finished the job.For what it's worth, I believe Ruby was at the scene of the Tippit murder. We know Ruby killed LHO. We know he was desperate enough to kill LHO on national TV and at police headquarters. Desperation makes people do strange things folks.
Barney

Post by Barney »

Bob; 1. It has been alleged in several books, that Ruby and LHO were both bi-sexual males and may have shared an intimacy or two over theyears, which may involve a fight at the Bledsoe rooming house thus the calling of police during the bedroom scuffle by Mrs. Bledsoe. On theother hand it may be a total fabrication and forgery by DPD/2. It has been alleged by hostess and stripper Nancy Perrin Rich, that Ruby knew both Officer Tippit, and LHO for some years long before theplanning of the JFK murder conspiracy was hatched up. Ruby offered Nancy Rich's husband, Robert Lee Perrin, a lucrative deal to fly weapons into Cuba, flashing a fistful of big bills, but they got leery and declined. Shortly after, Robert Lee Perrin was found dead, ruled a suicide, with a bullethole in his temple-head. Nancy fled Dallas for New York. She described Ruby as having a schizophrenic personality, jovial, happy, funny one minute, and bloodred mad the next minutewithout any overt provacation by employees and customers alike, which caused many scuffles, fights, and his arrest numerous times by DPDfor strip club fights and brawls, which being a former boxer in his young days in Chicago, he loved to whip people's asses esp. drunks, as henever drank himself or smoked, unusual conduct for a bar-strip club owners personal habits. Ruby considered himself a healthnut for the 60's.3.To me it makes more sense that Ruby hired Tippit to kill LHO once he escaped from his jobsite at the TSBD, where he was suppose to bekilled by Officer Marrion Baker or another cop, since the Mannlicher Carcano rifle in the snipers nest would tie right back to LHO from theseller to the post office box LHO rented to the depository location on 11-22-63.4.If Tippit had finished off LHO on Beckley Street, then Ruby would not have been at the Texas Theater as has been alleged by a teenagemale witness to the DPD-LHO scuffle over the handgun and LHO arrest. I firmly believe that was Tippit's assignment that day by the DallasMafia elements, to get rid of the patsy LHO.
Phil Dragoo

Extraordinary day in the life of J D Tippit

Post by Phil Dragoo »

http://www.ctka.net/pr198-jfk.htmlPhil's note:Armstrong presents his thesis.One sees in Tippit's actions on the last day of his life a desperation.As though it were a life-and-death situation.Two men at the scene of his execution-style shooting, one of them perhaps Rubenstein from Chicago.Rubenstein from Chicago to Dallas in 1947 with on-call status.Jack, we need you to help with some gun-running. Jack we need you to help with Oswald.And the DPD and Jack close as lips and teeth; and the 488th miltel were fifty of the DPD.There is no non-assassination explanation for Tippit's death.Not after all we've seen.Nevermore.