Thanksgiving wishes

JFK Assassination
Dealey Joe

Thanksgiving wishes

Post by Dealey Joe »

I want to wish you all a great Thanksgiving and coming Holiday Season.Be sure to spend as much time as possible with your familyand know our prayers are with you all who have family in the militaryor other places where you will not be with them.
Bob

Re: Thanksgiving wishes

Post by Bob »

Amen Joe...amen.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Happy Thanksgiving to All!!!!
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Besides being Turkey day there is 3 NFL games today.Predictions:Patriots 31 Lions 20Saints 28 Cowboys 23Jets 27 Bengals 14
Bob

Post by Bob »

kenmurray wrote:Besides being Turkey day there is 3 NFL games today.Predictions:Patriots 31 Lions 20Saints 28 Cowboys 23Jets 27 Bengals 14Mr. Wizard...Bobstradamus thinks you will be correct in terms of the winners! I also see the Packers beating the Falcons in Atlanta on Sunday. In addition, I see Alabama beating Auburn tomorrow.Back to Thanksgiving...this is a great time of year. Have you noticed the harvest moon as of late?http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVi0UvFu8Yo
Barney

Post by Barney »

Members; Hope each and every one of you had a great Thanksgiving Holiday, may we always have such blessingsfrom the hands of the many unseen, and most often ignored people in our food chain, including Mr. Turkey who nobly did hisbest to be a good fat tasty bird on our tables.Today, so-named Black Friday for store specials, please do not forget to do business with your local familyowned businessowners, its the lifeblood of our economy, in spite of Wallyworlds.