Why is the James Files confession not in the public domain?

JFK Assassination
Johan van Leeuwen

Post by Johan van Leeuwen »

Wim,
Why is the interview with James Files not in the public domain? As I understood from messages in this forum your motives on the jfk case are not commercial and am I right to think that from the jfk case point of view it would be best if the people could easily see themselves?
regards,
Johan
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

Johan, my motives are not primarily commercial, although I have never said I do not desire to not make a return on my investments. I have said that I am prepared to take the loss when I would not be convinced that I have the truth on my side.

Originally I started out as a financier for a production that Bob Vernon would make. I did this because I viewed it as a both a noble and economicly viable investment. I saw and continue to see it as a combination of business, hobby, interest and pleasure. I believe there is nothing wrong with making and selling a knowledge product, especiallly if it's for a good cause.

Most of the information is free of charge on this website, and I think you will agree it's a very extensive website.

However, this investigation has also taken lots of resources in time, travel, finance and production. For example: A book has a much larger audience than an Internet page, but costs money to print. Likewise for a DVD, not to mention the costs to go out and interview witnessess, hiring camera crews, purchasing archive footage etc. I am not in a position to say "what the heck", like wealthy philantrops. Any product has a cost price. And as with any product, the free choice to buy or not buy, is with the customer.

Wim
Gibson DelGiudice

Post by Gibson DelGiudice »

There may be a choice for the buyer, but the full, unedited 1994 confession has been on the website in its various forms for far longer than you have owned it. To arbitrarily remove it because you (to paraphrase an earlier email to me) feel that "it was bad business" for Vernon to do that is not the right move.
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

You lose some, you win some.

Wim
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Tuesday02.05.20194:35 p.m.,Chicago, Illinois time:Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:06.01.2006 - Mr. Johan van Leeuwen Originally Posted this seemingly Focused, yet vague Headlinein My Opinion.While the Perspectives of Mr. Willem Dankbaar, and mine, have sometimes differed, I continue toadmire and respect all that Wim has attempted and accomplished.Wim is a foreigner, born in Holland, whose native language is Dutch, and not English. Wim is notan Illegal Alien, or Illegal Immigrant. Yet overall he accomplished more about The Removal ofJFK than most American's, and The American JFK Research Community.And certainly Wim has not received the Proper Attention and Respect by The JFK Research Community that Wim deserves, by and from The Self Anointed, Self Appointed JFK ResearchCommunity, who is 95% worthless and useless, continuing to chase their tails and tales.Jim Garrison, David Lifton, Robert Groden, Wim Dankbaar, and Dr. Cecil Hecht are The Very MostImportant to me in My Mind's Eye.And after great financial and personal costs, Wim has remained steadfast, and made much of hisWork Product for Free, and other portions at very low cost considering what Wim has invested.In many ways, Wim is, and continues to be, AN ARMY OF ONE !As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.