Conspiracy Theory

JFK Assassination
Glen Riding

Conspiracy Theory

Post by Glen Riding »

I've just watched an episode of Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura on the JFK assassination, it's only a short programme with not much depth and a little bit cheesey but worth a watch as it's new. It has an interview with Hunts son and definately puts it's weight behind Hunt being one of the Three Tramps, also got some tape recordings from his supposed death bed. Jesse also managed to get an interview with Marina Oswald, not on tape unfortuneately just some photos, she told him that she belived he was involved with some Goverment Agencey!! Also talks about Bush and his possible involvement.As i said worth a watch, Jesse is good fun, Ex Navy Seal don't you know!!
Jerry Craig

Re: Conspiracy Theory

Post by Jerry Craig »

if you paid attention he got gary mack to admit the the sixth floor museum was not accurate and that at least one shot came from the knoll
Glen Riding

Post by Glen Riding »

If Garry Mack was the Currator of the museum, he admitted he thought there was more to it than just Oswald but i don't remeber him saying the museum wasn't accurate.
Phil Dragoo

Conspiracy+Crossfire+Coverup=Coup

Post by Phil Dragoo »

GlenAlthough I haven't seen the episode of Jesse Ventura's program you discuss, I purchased Saint John Hunt's ebook Bond of Secrecy in 2008, and emailed him five pages on it.E. Howard Hunt was not able to prove he was in Washington on November 22, 1963, when cross-examined by Mark Lane, a case told in Lane's book Plausible Denial—a very good insight into CIA methods.The elder Hunt made what I consider a “deathbed deflection” which is to say, Hunt the “company man,” the career spy, blamed the assassination on Johnson, in order to deflect blame from the Central Intelligence Agency.Saint John Hunt played up how convinced he was that his father was one of the tramps. That's part of the 1975 book by Alan J. Weberman and Michael Canfield, who name Frank Sturgis and “Carswell” as the other two.I've just finished Files on JFK and I know Chauncey Holt is more likely the older tramp, Harrelson the judge-killer may be the tall one, and another fellow who killed his parents the third.I don't credit Marina as she, along with Ruth Paine and Roger Oswald, framed Lee.I stipulate Lee worked for ONI, CIA, FBI--his last phone call was to an intelligence officer in North Carolina named Hurt.For the large picture the best book may be James Douglass' JFK and the Unspeakable: Why He Died and Why It Matters.I can readily see Nicoletti and Files there that day—after all, it is a matter of record (the family jewels) that CIA used Roselli and other outfit people in the multiple attempts to kill Castro.Johnson and Hoover were willing accessories. Angleton and Helms and Phillips and Hunt no doubt figured in the operational and planning aspects.In JFK the Stone film Donald Sutherland represents Fletcher Prouty who is very useful in understanding the nature of the covert ops involving the military and the intelligence agencies.Files was in Laos, then recruited by Phillips. The mix of military, intelligence and outfit in a single figure.The hidden hand moves to muddy the water, blur the actual sponsors.Do get the Mark Lane film Two Men in Dallas for a clear view of the importance of Roger Craig's observations and why he had to be hounded unto his death—a homicide in my view, as I deem that of DeMohrenschildt, and Kilgallen, and Pitzer.Approaching the fiftieth anniversary of the assassination there is sure to be much propaganda to swallow the “lone nut”--especially from the Tom Hanks & Vincent Bugliosi Toy Deposit Story IV cartoon in ten parts.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

Glen Riding wrote:If Garry Mack was the Currator of the museum, he admitted he thought there was more to it than just Oswald but i don't remeber him saying the museum wasn't accurate.Glen,Gary Mack is a strange character. He was one of the people who was on the conspiracy side of the JFK matter. After getting the job as curator of that museum, he completely changed his tune. Take a good look at what Gary Mack said about more recently. http://www.jfkmurdersolved.com/mack.htmBasically, his position now is that there is no "hard evidence" of a conspiracy. So, despite the MOUNTAIN of evidence of other shooters and of Oswald having been framed, Gary Mack holds his position.
kenmurray

Secret KGB JFK Assassination File

Post by kenmurray »

A documentary narrated by Roger Moore:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVGHXppF ... r_embedded#
j.j.c.bruinsma

Re: Secret KGB JFK Assassination File

Post by j.j.c.bruinsma »

j.j.c.bruinsma wrote:Nice doku:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZt1R_ydJnwsee Marina intervieuw ........the backyard foto,s.......?the story never ends.grtz.