New member intro

JFK Assassination
SLogan

New member intro

Post by SLogan »

Just recently joined although I've been a long time observer. I wanted to introduce myself to the members and have added my little bio that I had sent to Wim for forum registration .Having been a longtime proponent of a conspiracy that culminated in the tragic events of that day in Dallas I find your site and the forum associated with it the most satisfying on the net . I have been a an observer for quite a while and always look forward to contributions from the likes of yourself , Dealy Joe , Bob , Tom Jefferies , Phil and others. I come from an Irish Catholic family in Boston Massachusetts and was raised a mere few blocks from the former home of Joe Kennedy Sr. . My Grand Father was a former Chief of Detectives in The Boston Police Department and would always tell us stories from Joe Sr's rum running days . My uncle worked in the Boston Probate court and was assigned to the records department . He was responsible for maintaining all of the Kennedy records including the establishment of the last will and testament of the president . As a young child I remember my Mother dragging me to the airport to meet and greet the President every time he landed in Boston . Back then they would wheel out the steps to the plane and the people would be allowed on the tarmac as departing passengers would arrive . As you may or may not know every family from Boston would always have two pictures hanging in their houses . A picture of the Pope and a picture of JFK side by side . So you can see why , when he was murdered I was more than intrigued .Through an uncle that worked in the Boston school department I was able to own the first printings of the Warren Commission reports .I had my face face buried in those for quite a long time .Then I got a copy of "Rush to Judgment" . Need I say more .Thanks for allowing me the opportunitySTEVE
Dealey Joe

Re: New member intro

Post by Dealey Joe »

Welcome SteveSounds like you can add a lot of perspective to our forum.
Kirk

Post by Kirk »

Steve,Welcome to the forum, and glad you joined. I look forward to getting your perspective and insight. I have learned a lot in my short time on here, and hope to learn more.Kirk
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

Welcome!
Jerry Craig

Post by Jerry Craig »

WELCOME Steve
SLogan

Post by SLogan »

Correction : "allowed on the tarmac as departing passengers would arrive"That would be arriving passengers.
Davyjones

Post by Davyjones »

Hi Steve..enjoy!
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Welcome to the forum Steve.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Welcome Steve, and I look forward to your contributions.
Jsnow915

Post by Jsnow915 »

welcome