Putting The Puzzle Pieces Together

JFK Assassination
Bob

Putting The Puzzle Pieces Together

Post by Bob »

I was very flattered that Judyth Vary Baker posted this on her blog...http://judythbaker.blogspot.com/2011/02 ... h.htmlHere is what Judyth said on facebook about this...Excellent synopsis of the Bush Connections, JFK assassinations, Nine-Eleven that everyone should print out. I am posting it today at my blog, hosted by Dr. Fetzer snce I live in exile, at http://www.judythbaker.blogspot.com/ for easy copying. Thank you. May many Americans read it and feel outrage and a desire to make their country truly free. May the character assassinations now going on against our great President Kennedy (and also against inconvenient witnesses such as myself) also come to an end. Truth is the best and mist peaceful weapon. JVBThanks to Dr. Fetzer as well.
Jsnow915

Re: Putting The Puzzle Pieces Together

Post by Jsnow915 »

excellent work Bob....its a shame there are so many closed minded people out there who wont hear of it....they only believe what the msm tells them...keep it up Bob
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Great job Bob once again.When will your new book be coming out?
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Dealey Joe wrote:Great job Bob once again.When will your new book be coming out?I want a signed autograph copy of Bob's book when it comes out. I hope Bob appears at Barnes and Noble too. Great work Bob.
Bob

Post by Bob »

kenmurray wrote:Dealey Joe wrote:Great job Bob once again.When will your new book be coming out?I want a signed autograph copy of Bob's book when it comes out. I hope Bob appears at Barnes and Noble too. Great work Bob. Barnes and Noble? Maybe Barnum and Bailey. Thanks for the kind words folks!
Alex Hidell

Post by Alex Hidell »

There is NOTHING that connects 9/11 and JFK except that poeple feel betrayed by their government relative to both.That, in and of itself, does not conenct the 2 events, sorry.
Jsnow915

Post by Jsnow915 »

Alex.....you dont see the Bush connection in both incidents?
SLogan

Post by SLogan »

Excellent stuff Bob, please accept a well deserved HI 5!!!!!
Bob

Post by Bob »

Sorry you feel that way Alex. So you don't see any similarity between 9/11 and Operation Northwoods for instance? A plan given to JFK in March of 1962, which basically called for the same tyoe of things that occurred on 9/11. A plan that EVERYONE of the Joint Chiefs endorsed. EVERYONE. NO dissenters at all. The CIA endorsed the plan as well. Again...take a look at the plan...http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICL ... ds.htmlYou can read the whole plan on the site above. Again...the plan called for innocent people to be shot on American streets; for boats carrying refugees fleeing Cuba to be sunk on the high seas; for a wave of violent terrorism to be launched in Washington, D.C., Miami, and elsewhere. People would be framed for bombings they did not commit; planes would be hijacked. Using phony evidence, all of it would be blamed on Castro, thus giving Lemnitzer and his cabal the excuse, as well as the public and international backing, they needed to launch their war.Bottom line, we all have had some of our beliefs change a couple of times since we have been in the forum and read other research work or books. Just don't be close minded. You appear to have that mind set. At least from my vantage point.