Election 2004

JFK Assassination
R Croxford

re

Post by R Croxford »

Florida has a corrupt court?
why?
Because they followed the law unlike the supreme court?
I live in Florida and our court is not corrupt. Just like a right sided airhead to call a court corrupt that disagrees with you. They followed the laws of florida. Can you prove different other then your lousy opinion?
Don't think so. Federal courts cannot over ride state courts. Thats the law.
Supreme court broke the law. Check out the 4 disention remarks by the 4 judges who knew the law.
Did you know the Lawyer for the republicans in Florida was Scalia's son?
Is that not a conflict of interest that a supreme court judge rules in favor of his son?
Simmer down Dan you just a pissed off republican trying to find answers where there is nothing but truth. RFK Jr has it right. Period. Liberal huh.
Thomas jefferson and our true leaders and founders made us all liberals pal. The right to run our mouth no matter how much it pisses people like you off.
The election was bull#@%^ period. Let me know also when you have proof that democrats rigged a National election for president. You don't have any actual proof democrats rigged any election if you do please send it to the attorney generals office immediatly.
john geraghty

Post by john geraghty »

Hi Dan,
Can you give me a link to info about the Dem rigging elections?
I'm not trying to argue by the way, I'm genuinely interested. I feel that I am somewhat biased at times and I would like to think that I am open minded.
Thanks in advance,
John
john geraghty

Post by john geraghty »

Dan,
Any chance of that info now that your posting again.
Cheers
John
Dan

Post by Dan »

Just got back from visiting many US states in the past several weeks - had some fun times in Lisle, Illinois. I'll be off on another 8 week jaunt in the deep South starting Monday - so probably no posting for a few months.

John,

Please read:

If It's Not Close, They Can't Cheat: Crushing the Democrats in Every Election and Why Your Life Depends on It (Hardcover)
by Hugh Hewitt

Also (some background infor for your research), in PA 54 of 67 counties voted for President Bush, but in Philadelphia County - several precints voted in excess of 95% for Kerry - I believe some were at 100% (or more). Before voting even began in Philadelphia — poll watchers found nearly 2000 Kerry votes already planted on machines scattered in heavy-minority locations throughout the city. If you throw out those precints in Philadelphia - the President wins PA .

R. Croxford:

Do you know how to read? Please read my posts again and tell me if I need to simmer down. I am verry happy! You sound like you are the one who is angry - you called me several names and pretend to know something about US law (where did you obtain your JD?)

Please review the opinions of Barbara J. Pariente and then let's talk about corruption.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Election 2004

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

03.15.2015Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:06.03.2006 Vincent Krijthe Posted this Pointed Headline.An interesting discussion followed with some revealing facts.Fast Forward to today.We have JEB BUSH posturing for the Republican Nomination.For some Jeb is the Republican Heir Apparent.And Hillary Clinton is thus far the Democratic Heir Apparent formany Democrats.Some long for the Good Old Days when we had a Bush, or even a Clinton in the White House.Those who forget the lessons of history are doomed to repeat them.But if you were lied to by Government and Main Stream Media are youreally "forgetting" History ? History is written by the Victorious, never forget that.The History of JFK, MLK, RFK, and 09.11.2001, et cetera, are all but forgotten.In a few decades they "will almost never be known."The Cookie Cutter Pattern continues.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings research, studies,thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generationof JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
kenmurray

Re: Election 2004

Post by kenmurray »

First of all welcome back Bruce God help us if another Bush or Clinton is elected in 2016. These two crime families think they are above the law and have gotten away with it for decades! Here is a short video of the Hillary Scandals:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYKAzJcU-DA
kenmurray

Re: Election 2004

Post by kenmurray »

Jeb Bush and the murder of Barry Seal:http://barrysealmurder1986jebbusholiver ... -drug.html