Did HAARP cause the earthquake in Japan?

JFK Assassination
Bob

Re: Did HAARP cause the earthquake in Japan?

Post by Bob »

Steve...who are you referring to?Pasquale and J.J.C., I know you gents have had your differences, but let's not start up another one. In terms of this thread though, I believe it IS relevant to a discussion in our forum, just like a discussion about 9/11 would be. Maybe I'm in the minority, but I definitely see a connection between the JFK assassination and 9/11. I believe the same evil forces were behind both events. Different names to be sure, but the same group was responsible. Likewise, HAARP would be linked to that as well. Why? It's all part of the Military Industrial Complex, which includes the CIA and others that were involved in both the JFK assassination and the events of 9/11.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Bob wrote:Steve...who are you referring to?Pasquale and J.J.C., I know you gents have had your differences, but let's not start up another one. In terms of this thread though, I believe it IS relevant to a discussion in our forum, just like a discussion about 9/11 would be. Maybe I'm in the minority, but I definitely see a connection between the JFK assassination and 9/11. I believe the same evil forces were behind both events. Different names to be sure, but the same group was responsible. Likewise, HAARP would be linked to that as well. Why? It's all part of the Military Industrial Complex, which includes the CIA and others that were involved in both the JFK assassination and the events of 9/11.Indeed! Well said Bob.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

kenmurray wrote:Bob wrote:Steve...who are you referring to?Pasquale and J.J.C., I know you gents have had your differences, but let's not start up another one. In terms of this thread though, I believe it IS relevant to a discussion in our forum, just like a discussion about 9/11 would be. Maybe I'm in the minority, but I definitely see a connection between the JFK assassination and 9/11. I believe the same evil forces were behind both events. Different names to be sure, but the same group was responsible. Likewise, HAARP would be linked to that as well. Why? It's all part of the Military Industrial Complex, which includes the CIA and others that were involved in both the JFK assassination and the events of 9/11.Indeed! Well said Bob.I agree, Ken.Well said, Bob.
j.j.c.bruinsma

Post by j.j.c.bruinsma »

Bob wrote:Steve...who are you referring to?Pasquale and J.J.C., I know you gents have had your differences, but let's not start up another one. In terms of this thread though, I believe it IS relevant to a discussion in our forum, just like a discussion about 9/11 would be. Maybe I'm in the minority, but I definitely see a connection between the JFK assassination and 9/11. I believe the same evil forces were behind both events. Different names to be sure, but the same group was responsible. Likewise, HAARP would be linked to that as well. Why? It's all part of the Military Industrial Complex, which includes the CIA and others that were involved in both the JFK assassination and the events of 9/11.I have differences with people who blame all the shit in the worldtoo the Jews/Irael thats my point nothing more,when people say Irael are involved 9-11ARE Anti-Semite
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

""I have differences with people who blame all the shit in the worldtoo the Jews/Irael thats my point nothing more,when people say Irael are involved 9-11ARE Anti-Semite""jjc could you please explain to me just what you mean by Anti-Semite.I am not sure just what than means?
Pasquale DiFabrizio

j.j.c.bruinsma wrote:Bob wrote:Steve...who are you referring to?Pasquale and J.J.C., I know you gents have had your differences, but let's not start up another one. In terms of this thread though, I believe it IS relevant to a discussion in our forum, just like a discussion about 9/11 would be. Maybe I'm in the minority, but I definitely see a connection between the JFK assassination and 9/11. I believe the same evil forces were behind both events. Different names to be sure, but the same group was responsible. Likewise, HAARP would be linked to that as well. Why? It's all part of the Military Industrial Complex, which includes the CIA and others that were involved in both the JFK assassination and the events of 9/11.I have differences with people who blame all the shit in the worldtoo the Jews/Irael thats my point nothing more,when people say Irael are involved 9-11ARE Anti-SemiteI am not anti-Semitic. Talking about Jewish organized crime is not anti-Semitic or talking bad about ALL Jewish people.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Dealey Joe wrote:""I have differences with people who blame all the shit in the worldtoo the Jews/Irael thats my point nothing more,when people say Irael are involved 9-11ARE Anti-Semite""jjc could you please explain to me just what you mean by Anti-Semite.I am not sure just what than means?That's a good question, Joe.On a more related note, take a look at this documentary called "Holes in Heaven." It's all about HAARP.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9uwmBGrrVE
j.j.c.bruinsma

Post by j.j.c.bruinsma »

Dealey Joe wrote:""I have differences with people who blame all the shit in the worldtoo the Jews/Irael thats my point nothing more,when people say Irael are involved 9-11ARE Anti-Semite""jjc could you please explain to me just what you mean by Anti-Semite.I am not sure just what than means?I've been coming across evidence that the Israelis were also behind the 9/11 attacks.it shows definite evidence of the Israelis having had a hand in the JFK assassination. This is BULLSHIT en Anti-Semite.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

It seems that an Israeli firm ran the security at the Fukushima nuclear power plant. Assuming that the Israelis had a major hand in 9/11, I am not surprised at what is going now at those nuclear power plants. The quotes below are from an article written in Haaretz.comHere's the link to the article.http://www.haaretz.com/print-edition/ne ... =false"The CEO of the Israeli company that installed the security system at Japan's Fukushima nuclear power plant said Thursday that those workers who have elected to stay behind are "putting their lives on the line" to save Japan.Magna BSP set up the security system about a year ago at the facility, which suffered extensive damage after the recent earthquake and tsunami, with particular concern over radiation leakage from the reactors at the site." Here's an analysis of the information presented above. http://theuglytruth.wordpress.com/2011/ ... saster/For information regarding Israeli involvement in 9/11, see the topic I started on this forum in the link below.http://forum.jfkmurdersolved.com/viewto ... 1Regarding the pictures that I took and posted regarding chemtrails, it seems that those chemtrails may be related to the HAARP activity. See this link below.http://www.911weknow.com/about-the-skyIt appears to me and my colleagues that the atmosphere may be being weaponized by making it more productive for the HAARP activity. Think of how the gas in a neon light reacts a certain way when energy is applied to it.
j.j.c.bruinsma

Post by j.j.c.bruinsma »

j.j.c.bruinsma wrote:I've been coming across evidence that the Israelis were also behind the 9/11 attacks.it shows definite evidence of the Israelis having had a hand in the JFK assassination. This is BULLSHIT en Anti-Semite.It seems that an Israeli firm ran the security at the Fukushima nuclear power plant. Assuming that the Israelis had a major hand in 9/11, I am not surprised at what is going now at those nuclear power plants. The same bullshit,nothing more than Anti-Semite CRAB,again SHAME on you.You can better look this doku than that shit from You Tube,maby you stopmaking Anti-Semite crab on this JFK forum:http://freedocumentaries.org/int.php?filmID=382This whas my last post on this forum,I send Bob a pm too thankhim and W.dankbaar for the fine year on JFK forum.For you: SHALOM