ULTIMATE SACRIFICE BY LAMAR WALDRON, WITH THOM HARTMAN:

JFK Assassination
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

I've heard of the book; I believe its well known..haven't read it
Dave Cannon

Post by Dave Cannon »

Dear Mr. Brychek and Forum Readers,

I highly recommend the book. It is slow reading, but it is well researched and backed up by several sources and documents.

The book is very long and difficult to decipher for me on occasion. Mr. Brychek and Mr. Dankbaar will be better able to cross reference most of the information in the book, but I have found it to reinforce James Files and Judith Baker’s testimony in the videos. In addition, I find that it makes book “The Man Who Knew Too Muchâ€
francois bertrand

Re: ULTIMATE SACRIFICE BY LAMAR WALDRON, WITH THOM HARTMAN:

Post by francois bertrand »

Bruce Patrick Brychek wrote:Dear Mr. Wim Dankbaar, and Fellow JFK Forum Members,Has anyone read this book yet, cover to cover ?I am curious about your thoughts.I am reading it now, and I must admit that I have an agenda, or game plan in my mind, that relates back to Johnny Roselli's death and dismemberment, and Why ?Respectfully,Bruce Patrick Brychek.

Actually reading "Ultimate Sacrifice"... wow... this is a great great book... just beginning reading 50 pages but: 10/10

last reading:

"Kill Zone: A Sniper Looks at Dealey Plaza ": first chapters are good 5/10

The Man Who Knew Too Much: Hired to Kill Oswald and Prevent the Assassination of JFK ... don't understand a word 1/10

for Mr Brychek: you asked: But what was in his jacket pocket ?

my guess: CIA badge .... what's the answer please ?
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers;05.06.2006 - I Posted this Headline about Ultimate Sacrifice by Lamar Waldrom, with Thom Hartman.Additionally, some interesting discussions developed thereafter.10.26.2012 - Does anybody have any current insight and perspective to provide on this book ?Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »