It's a must

JFK Assassination
Mark Johansson

It's a must

Post by Mark Johansson »

I shot JFK

Every JFK investigator should have this documentary in its belongings. James Files tells the shilling story how he prepared every little detail up to the day of the assassination. The DVD also tells how James Files managed to survive torture and attempted murder from the men who wanted the alleged diary.
The documentary not only follows James Files, but also two other key persons who collaborates the same story.

Do yourself a favour and buy this DVD for only 25$. It will change your opinions about the assassination of John F. Kennedy.

Please use this link to order the DVD.

http://www.jfkmurdersolved.com/dvd.htm

Johansson
Bruce Patrick Brychek

KUDOS TO MR. MARK JOHANSSON:

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

kUDOS to Mr. Mark Johansson for his support of I SHOT JFK. Obviously, I to support this for anyone seriously trying to research and analyze the assassination of JFK. But for me, killing JFK was only the tip of the iceberg. This is as good as anywhere to begin.

I have known Jimmy for over 30 years, and his story has never changed, nor wavered. Mr. Wim Dankbaar has done his absolute best to maintain the integrity of Jimmy's narration of events. Some of which can absolutely only be known by somebody firing from The Grassy Knoll on November 22, 1963, in Dallas, Texas.

This DVD coupled with Files On JFK, both the DVD, and the book, bring real meat and potatoes information.

Comments both Pro, and Con are welcomed.

Respectfully,
Bruce Patrick Brychek.
Davyjones

Post by Davyjones »

I will get my family to get it as a Xmas present. Cash is tight but I do want the DVD and book
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Daveyjones:

Dear Mr. Daveyjones,

I have just reviewed your Post.

Call me easy, or simple, or whatever...................

Daveyjones, please contact me personally on my Personal Mail Box on the JFK Forum.

I will arrange for Mr. Wim Dankbaar to send you Files on JFK, the Book, the DVD, I Shot JFK, and Judyth Vary Baker's Interview for Free, and I will cover the cost personally. I will pay Wim myself.

I was touched by the fact that you said you wanted it, but had to wait until Christmas, and you were not afraid to say why.

Daveyjones, NO STRINGS ATTACHED. JUST IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ME, JIMMY, OR WIM, THAT'S O.K. JUST DON'T CURSE AT US, INSULT US, OR CALL US NAMES.

Wim, when you read this, send Daveyjones what I promised. I will send you the money directly.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Respectfully,
Bruce Patrick Brychek.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

IT'S A MUST:

01.09.2016Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:06.05.2006 - Mark Johansson Posted this Excellent Headline supportive of the early works of Willem Dankbaar,both the book and DVD FILES ON JFK, and the DVD I SHOT JFK.06.05.2006 - I Posted My Very Supportive Comments about Mark Johannsson's Headline, Post, Comments, andThnking Processes about supporting Willem Dankbaar and his Early Excellent Works.06.07.2006 - Davyjones Responded that money was tight then, and he was hoping to receive Wim's Material for a Christmas Present.06.08.2006 - I Responded and Offered to pay Wim directly for Wim to send Davyjones directly both the bookand DVD FILES ON JFK, the DVD I SHOT JFK, and Judyth Vary Baker's (JVB) Interview by Wim.I never heard from either Davyjones or Wim relative to this, and I forgot or last track of this 10 year old matter.Since it has been almost 10 years, I still sincerely wish David Rees Jones the best, and hope that he has sincethen subsequently read, researched, and studied all of Wim's material's completely.Subsequently I was advised that Davyjones is David Rees Jones, Administrator of three (3) JFK Face Books.1. JFK ASSASSINATION BOOKS, FILMS, DOCUMENTARIES, AND OTHER MEDIA.2. JFK: SEARCHING FOR THE TRUTH.3. JFK FORUMS: TROLLS, FRAUDS, AND HUSTER'S EXPOSED.Whether David Rees Jones or his Members agree or disagree with Wim, JVB, or anyone else, I only hope that all Opinions by everybody, everywhere, including here on Wim's JFKMS Forum, are developed after completely reading, researching, and studying all material being reviewed No Matter What Subject Matter.I was never, and still am not, fond of Adolph Hitler. Yet I read, researched, and studied Adolph Hitler'sMEIN KAMPF three (3) different times, from three (3) different perspectives, for three (3) different CollegeHonors Papers for: AMERICAN GOVERNMENT, PSYCHOLOGY, AND SOCIOLOGY .In addition I continue to struggle with Vincent Bugliosi's "Masterpiece" RECLAIMING HISTORY: THE ASSASSINATIONOF PRESIDENT JOHN F. KENNEDY. Yet I persevere.I don't feel academically qualified to argue Pro or Con, converse about, discuss, review, etc., somethingthat I have not properly read, researched, and studied. I've never been a CLIFF NOTE'S or REVIEW fan.As always, I strongly recommend that you completely review all material yourself first, then formulate yourown Opinions and Thoughts.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on anyaspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researcher's who maynot be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.