Worst JFK Murder Theories

JFK Assassination
Tom Bigg

Worst JFK Murder Theories

Post by Tom Bigg »

In this version, Jacky was the murderer:http://www.realityreviewed.com/JFK%20murder.htm
JDThomas

Re: Worst JFK Murder Theories

Post by JDThomas »

Worst theory I ever heard was one where JFK was supposed to have been killed by a lone nut - a dirty little communist, firing with a cheap, defective ex-Italian gun that helped Italy lose the war. The security services did everything wrong and behaved with total incompetence, yet none of them got disciplined or fired. To make a happy ending, the even got the dirty little communist killed on live TV.... now who in the world would believe such hogwash?
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

May not be the place for this but I have some what ifs.Since we are being told from all directions that the Zapruder and other films and pictures taken in Dealey Plaza on November 22, 1963 have all been tampered with and could even be total fakes. I am wondering what if anything we know.Are we sure that JFK was actually hit?If everything we think we know is false then what are we to believe.My mind wonders what really happened there.Maybe the whole thing is a fake? could JFK actually have been whisked off to Greece or somewhere?Maybe the corps we have been shown is actually J.D.Tippit?(another version)Witnesses all seem to tell a different version.Dr. Fetzer does not believe James Files because he did not report seeing the limo come to a complete stop?I don't know which witnesses said it stopped?I personally questioned two surviving witnesses who's first response was that they did not recall a stop of any kind however both said that the whole world came to a stop for them. I wonder if that could be the case for most of the other witnesses?I am pretty disillusioned with the research community in general. I think we may be the enemy.
Kirk

Post by Kirk »

The worst theory for me is Greer shooting JFK while driving. He wasn't much of driver as it was to think that he could look back while driving...ugh.I am surprised that somebody hasn't tried to prove that JFK was poisoned or committed suicide. The worst theory of course is that Oswald could have done it alone because that is the one that so many want people to think and buy.
j.j.c.bruinsma

Post by j.j.c.bruinsma »

Tom Bigg wrote:Worst JFK Murder TheoriesThe worst theory for me is: The Israeli involvementSome .... blame JFK / 9-11 / Japan Earthquake too the Israeli.... grtz.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

j.j.c.bruinsma wrote:Tom Bigg wrote:Worst JFK Murder TheoriesThe worst theory for me is: The Israeli involvementSome .... blame JFK / 9-11 / Japan Earthquake too the Israeli.... grtz.Anytime you want to have a discussion where you're not calling me names, I'm right here. Name calling is not rational discussion.By the way, I thought you were leaving the forum. Didn't you say that? I never suggested that you leave the form, by the way. I'm just pointing out that you don't really seem to mean what you say. All you seem to do with me is complain and call me names. Shalom.
SLogan

Post by SLogan »

Pasquale DiFabrizio wrote:j.j.c.bruinsma wrote:Tom Bigg wrote:Worst JFK Murder TheoriesThe worst theory for me is: The Israeli involvementSome .... blame JFK / 9-11 / Japan Earthquake too the Israeli.... grtz.Anytime you want to have a discussion where you're not calling me names, I'm right here. Name calling is not rational discussion.By the way, I thought you were leaving the forum. Didn't you say that? I never suggested that you leave the form, by the way. I'm just pointing out that you don't really seem to mean what you say. All you seem to do with me is complain and call me names. Shalom. Good ole J.J.-I'm always happy to see you add that little quirk of not using correct english grammatical structure in your sentences but never a spelling error . Kind of seems like it's on purpose ...you aren't trying to throw us off track are you????????
Pasquale DiFabrizio

SLogan wrote:Good ole J.J.-I'm always happy to see you add that little quirk of not using correct english grammatical structure in your sentences but never a spelling error . Kind of seems like it's on purpose ...you aren't trying to throw us off track are you????????That is a very interesting observation. Very nicely said.
Davyjones

Post by Davyjones »

Yes BUT....JJ has aview..It isnt mine but let him say it as he sees it. We can all decide on if he makes sense.At the moment he needs to back up his opinions with facts to get me to support him.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Davyjones wrote:Yes BUT....JJ has aview..It isnt mine but let him say it as he sees it. We can all decide on if he makes sense.At the moment he needs to back up his opinions with facts to get me to support him.I completely agree with you, Davyjones. I really wish he would back his opinions with some information because then it would open up some real discussion. That was very well said too. I couldn't agree more.