Oswald and his revolver

JFK Assassination
Phil Dragoo

Joe Friday gets just the facts--again

Post by Phil Dragoo »

He was real talkative until I told him I had known several cops and they always had a throw down pistol. He became a bit shaken and didn't want to talk to me more.Joe, you have done what Dorothy Kilgallen wanted to do--but was killed before she could do it--Cracked the case wide open.Too many witnesses and Oswald was shouting, “I am not resisting arrest!”He knew he was set up for a hit.Here's a view from ctka.net and Probe Magazine:While in his room, Oswald changed pants and, if you believe the Warren Commission, picked up his gun. Yet Earlene Roberts cleaned his extremely small room. She never saw a gun, nor a holster. On November 30th, FBI Agent Alan Manning interviewed Mrs. Evelyn Harris. In his summary of that interview, he wrote: the daughter of Mrs. Lucy Lopez, a white woman married to a Mexican, worked at a sewing room across the street from the TSBD. Her daughter and some of the other girls knew Lee Harvey Oswald and also were acquainted with Jack Ruby. They observed Jack Ruby give Oswald a pistol when Oswald came out of the building.This writer does not offer an opinion regarding the allegations stated in this FBI report. It is a fact that Oswald tried to fire a pistol in the Texas Theater (heard by Dallas Police officers and theater patrons). It is a fact that the FBI determined that this pistol had a defective firing pin. One has to wonder how a pistol with a defective firing pin could fire four shots at Officer Tippit and then fail to fire in the theater. If the girls are correct, Ruby could have intentionally given Oswald a pistol with a defective firing pin. This allegation was never followed up by the FBI, as there are no known interviews of these girls nor was Ruby ever questioned about this. http://www.ctka.net/pr198-jfk.htmlI think either the cop planted the gun as you suggest—witness his stunned dummy-up at your facing him with it—or Ruby gave him the gun—either way, it's consistent with the problem with the paper trail for the official story that he mail ordered it.Ruby gives Oswald a defective pistol, tells him they'll meet at the theater, tips the police to Oswald at the theater, expects to see Oswald shot dead—expects the police to fulfill his contract for him.No joy. Jack slips out the back with the Oswald bound for Collins Radio and the flight out of Dodge. Returns to stalk, shoot, and go down for his patriotic concern for the First Lady.And Ruby would die from a cancer which went from nothing to death in the month after Ruby's new trial—Judyth says the signs of her and Mary and Ferrie's research were in the cancer that killed Jack.
Dealey Joe

Re: Oswald and his revolver

Post by Dealey Joe »

Dealey Joe,Why doesn't that supposed former cop's reaction surprise me? LOLDo you know who is the man with his back to the camera talking to him in the picture?Pasquale I don't know who the guy is.Does it look like you or someone you know?
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

Dealey Joe wrote:Dealey Joe,Why doesn't that supposed former cop's reaction surprise me? LOLDo you know who is the man with his back to the camera talking to him in the picture?Pasquale I don't know who the guy is.Does it look like you or someone you know?Joe,I don't know who it is. It's especially challenging because he has his back to the camera.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

I don't think he was anyone special, just one of the hundreds milling around on th Plaza.
Ray Mitcham

Post by Ray Mitcham »

It is alleged that when LHO was arrested in the theater, he tried to fire his revolver but it misfired. Subsequently the FBI said that it had a faulty firing pin. In that case how did he fire four shots into Officer Tippett? Or did the gun develop the faulty firing pin between the two places?(Sorry for repeating what you have already posted Alex... Just seen your post on "Oswald's weapons")
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

Dealey Joe wrote:I don't think he was anyone special, just one of the hundreds milling around on th Plaza. Got it. I thought he might have been someone I know from a 9/11 group. I won't name names. LOL
Alex Hidell

Post by Alex Hidell »

Answer- Oswald didnt' kill anybody that day, just like he said.There were ejected automatic shells found at the Tippet scene. Oswald was found with a revolver not an automatic weapon. In case you don't understand the distinction, revolvers don't eject their shells upon discharge, auto pistols ie 9mm, do.
Phil Dragoo

In Texas, he MAIL-ORDERED guns?

Post by Phil Dragoo »

Gerald McKnight, Breach of Trust: How the Warren Commission failed America and why. Page 207:The Commission's dilemma was further complicated by BuLab reports that the firing pin in Oswald's .38 Special was defective and had failed to strike the cartridges “with sufficient force to fire them.” The FBI ballistic tests on the three bullets recovered from slain Dallas police officer Tippit could not definitely tie Oswald's revolver to the crime. According to Conrad's assistant, R.H. Jevons, “No conclusion could be reached as to whether or not these bullets were fired from Oswald's revolver.”The revolver Oswald did not purchase, which was either given to him by Jack Ruby or planted on him by a Dallas police officer, could not, per the FBI, fire the bullets which themselves could not be matched to that revolver.Nor could the revolver account for the automatic shells.Nor could Oswald be identified—despite witness coaching and rigged lineups as well as intimidation of exculpatory witnesses.The laundry mark on the found jacket could not be traced to Oswald.The Commission was on a mission from LBJ and Hoover and wasn't about to be derailed by facts.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

OSWALD AND HIS REVOLVER:

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

10.20.2013Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:04.16.2011 - S Logan Posted this interesting Headline.A discussion developed by some of the Best JFK Murder Solved Forum Members who contributed facts, opinions, and points of information that many may not be aware of today.This should be considered in conjunction with the other Headlines and Posts about LHO here on theJFKMS Forum.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researcher's who maynot be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

OSWALD AND HIS REVOLVER:

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

07.07.2015Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:04.16.2011 - S Logan Posted this Significant Headline.An excellent discussion followed covering facts, opinions, and points of information that many may notbe aware of.07.06.2015 - Bob Fox Posted the POWERFUL SEPARATE HEADLINE:MORE EVIDENCE THAT JACK RUBY KILLED BOTH TIPPIT & OSWALD.Bob's above recent contribution in conjunction with this, and other Headlines that I have recently referencedmay be of benefit.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researcher's who maynot be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.