Wim=1000 Opposition=0

JFK Assassination
bobwc

Wim=1000 Opposition=0

Post by bobwc »

Tonight, on national television in the Netherlands, Wim once again appeared on the nationally acclaimed program, Peter R. de Vries. This time, Mr. Dankbaar put to rest, permanently, one of the lies perpertrated by disinfo agants regarding Mr. Files and the Fireball. Peter live fired the weapon, ejected the shell and Wim immediately picked it up, (in less than a second) and put it in his mouth and bit down on it, leaving an almost exact indentation that was on the bullet shell that fired the fatal headshot to JFK.
Of course, a lot of us on the Forum have known about the Fireball and it's accuracy for a long time. Mark Johansson has fired one. The shell is not hot as it is ejected.
I cannot post on other Forums because I have been banned because of my support for Wim and Jimmy. So if someone can post this on one of those CIA sponsored sites, I would appreciate it. Of course, I am sure we are being monitored here by 2 of our "ananymous friends" , so I am sure that there will be some disinfo about the program before the morning.
Way to go, Wim!!!!!!
bobwc
Joost

Post by Joost »

I saw the program. It was great! Peter answered a lot of other questions from viewers and "experts" that came in after the 2,5 hour program from some weeks ago. When they tested the fireball a weapon expert explained that with a scope, at 200 meters, it would be accurate within 1 or 2 cm. Files was just 25 meters away when he shot JFK.

Yesterday evening Peter was guest in a talkshow from Robert Jensen. Jensen just played devil's advocate saying Files is just a nut looking for attention, but Peter really impressed me with his answers and the passion he showed about the Files story. He made a very good point saying that in Holland the people and the media would never accept crucial evidence being kept classified for 60 years if our prime-minister was assasinated. Just made me realize again what a strange country the USA is...

Anyway, in the Netherlands the Files story has gotten al the media attention it can get. I hope it will get serious attention in others, especially the USA.
Paul van Beek

Post by Paul van Beek »

Hugh Urdy "The Black Ace." Was Files inspired by this man,to leave a shell behind?
Jim Harwood

Re: Wim=1000 Opposition=0

Post by Jim Harwood »

bobwc wrote:Tonight, on national television in the Netherlands, Wim once again appeared on the nationally acclaimed program, Peter R. de Vries. This time, Mr. Dankbaar put to rest, permanently, one of the lies perpertrated by disinfo agants regarding Mr. Files and the Fireball. Peter live fired the weapon, ejected the shell and Wim immediately picked it up, (in less than a second) and put it in his mouth and bit down on it, leaving an almost exact indentation that was on the bullet shell that fired the fatal headshot to JFK.Of course, a lot of us on the Forum have known about the Fireball and it's accuracy for a long time. Mark Johansson has fired one. The shell is not hot as it is ejected.I cannot post on other Forums because I have been banned because of my support for Wim and Jimmy. So if someone can post this on one of those CIA sponsored sites, I would appreciate it. Of course, I am sure we are being monitored here by 2 of our "ananymous friends" , so I am sure that there will be some disinfo about the program before the morning.Way to go, Wim!!!!!!bobwc

Without any evidence in the case of JFK how would anyone know how many bullets struck the President, where they struck him,the caliber of bullet, etc.
Youre leaping from one assumption to the other. The only thing Wim proved is that you could "bite down" on the cartridge shell and leave an impression.

Jim H.
Paul van Beek

Post by Paul van Beek »

Jim Harwood wrote:bobwc wrote:Tonight, on national television in the Netherlands, Wim once again appeared on the nationally acclaimed program, Peter R. de Vries. This time, Mr. Dankbaar put to rest, permanently, one of the lies perpertrated by disinfo agants regarding Mr. Files and the Fireball. Peter live fired the weapon, ejected the shell and Wim immediately picked it up, (in less than a second) and put it in his mouth and bit down on it, leaving an almost exact indentation that was on the bullet shell that fired the fatal headshot to JFK.Of course, a lot of us on the Forum have known about the Fireball and it's accuracy for a long time. Mark Johansson has fired one. The shell is not hot as it is ejected.I cannot post on other Forums because I have been banned because of my support for Wim and Jimmy. So if someone can post this on one of those CIA sponsored sites, I would appreciate it. Of course, I am sure we are being monitored here by 2 of our "ananymous friends" , so I am sure that there will be some disinfo about the program before the morning.Way to go, Wim!!!!!!bobwcWithout any evidence in the case of JFK how would anyone know how many bullets struck the President, where they struck him,the caliber of bullet, etc. Youre leaping from one assumption to the other. The only thing Wim proved is that you could "bite down" on the cartridge shell and leave an impression. Jim H. Nha.... It also proofs that it is a well choosen weapon.It has enough fire power and accuracy to do the job.It is also easy to carry and hide when needed.
The position Files took from the front was one of the best choises,aldo there where some risks to it also.(Manny cars attrack people)
And when watching tru a scoop u do not see people come from the back.
On the other hand on the opposite hill u had the same situation only with less cover,and well on the bridge its just not done...
Good things to hear in the story of Files,are things like the shell marks.It shows him as some one that was once young,that would take some risks to make a name.And the remarks he made,on the words that Nicoletti said in the car,shows that he is not someone that did just came up with this story to make some bucks.
Jim Harwood

Post by Jim Harwood »

Paul van Beek wrote:Jim Harwood wrote:bobwc wrote:Tonight, on national television in the Netherlands, Wim once again appeared on the nationally acclaimed program, Peter R. de Vries. This time, Mr. Dankbaar put to rest, permanently, one of the lies perpertrated by disinfo agants regarding Mr. Files and the Fireball. Peter live fired the weapon, ejected the shell and Wim immediately picked it up, (in less than a second) and put it in his mouth and bit down on it, leaving an almost exact indentation that was on the bullet shell that fired the fatal headshot to JFK.Of course, a lot of us on the Forum have known about the Fireball and it's accuracy for a long time. Mark Johansson has fired one. The shell is not hot as it is ejected.I cannot post on other Forums because I have been banned because of my support for Wim and Jimmy. So if someone can post this on one of those CIA sponsored sites, I would appreciate it. Of course, I am sure we are being monitored here by 2 of our "ananymous friends" , so I am sure that there will be some disinfo about the program before the morning.Way to go, Wim!!!!!!bobwcWithout any evidence in the case of JFK how would anyone know how many bullets struck the President, where they struck him,the caliber of bullet, etc. Youre leaping from one assumption to the other. The only thing Wim proved is that you could "bite down" on the cartridge shell and leave an impression. Jim H. Nha.... It also proofs that it is a well choosen weapon.It has enough fire power and accuracy to do the job.It is also easy to carry and hide when needed.The position Files took from the front was one of the best choises,aldo there where some risks to it also.(Manny cars attrack people)And when watching tru a scoop u do not see people come from the back.On the other hand on the opposite hill u had the same situation only with less cover,and well on the bridge its just not done... Good things to hear in the story of Files,are things like the shell marks.It shows him as some one that was once young,that would take some risks to make a name.And the remarks he made,on the words that Nicoletti said in the car,shows that he is not someone that did just came up with this story to make some bucks.

The crime itself was never investigated therefore there are no leads to follow. Even you can only write things like "it proves that it was a well chosen weapon with good firepower."
Now that may be a fact but that doesnt prove James Files fired any shots at JFK let alone the fatal shot.

We dont even have an legitimate autopsy in this crime. And it's the fact that the crime itself was never investigated that allows for 40 years of speculation, bravado, provocation and assumption to run rampant.

I dont know if James Files is telling the truth or not but proving that a certain weapon is fast, accurate and powerful along with proving you can make a tooth imprint in the ejected shell is a far cry from any proof.
Paul van Beek

Post by Paul van Beek »

Jim Harwood wrote:Paul van Beek wrote:Jim Harwood wrote:bobwc wrote:Tonight, on national television in the Netherlands, Wim once again appeared on the nationally acclaimed program, Peter R. de Vries. This time, Mr. Dankbaar put to rest, permanently, one of the lies perpertrated by disinfo agants regarding Mr. Files and the Fireball. Peter live fired the weapon, ejected the shell and Wim immediately picked it up, (in less than a second) and put it in his mouth and bit down on it, leaving an almost exact indentation that was on the bullet shell that fired the fatal headshot to JFK.Of course, a lot of us on the Forum have known about the Fireball and it's accuracy for a long time. Mark Johansson has fired one. The shell is not hot as it is ejected.I cannot post on other Forums because I have been banned because of my support for Wim and Jimmy. So if someone can post this on one of those CIA sponsored sites, I would appreciate it. Of course, I am sure we are being monitored here by 2 of our "ananymous friends" , so I am sure that there will be some disinfo about the program before the morning.Way to go, Wim!!!!!!bobwcWithout any evidence in the case of JFK how would anyone know how many bullets struck the President, where they struck him,the caliber of bullet, etc. Youre leaping from one assumption to the other. The only thing Wim proved is that you could "bite down" on the cartridge shell and leave an impression. Jim H. Nha.... It also proofs that it is a well choosen weapon.It has enough fire power and accuracy to do the job.It is also easy to carry and hide when needed.The position Files took from the front was one of the best choises,aldo there where some risks to it also.(Manny cars attrack people)And when watching tru a scoop u do not see people come from the back.On the other hand on the opposite hill u had the same situation only with less cover,and well on the bridge its just not done... Good things to hear in the story of Files,are things like the shell marks.It shows him as some one that was once young,that would take some risks to make a name.And the remarks he made,on the words that Nicoletti said in the car,shows that he is not someone that did just came up with this story to make some bucks.The crime itself was never investigated therefore there are no leads to follow. Even you can only write things like "it proves that it was a well chosen weapon with good firepower."Now that may be a fact but that doesnt prove James Files fired any shots at JFK let alone the fatal shot. We dont even have an legitimate autopsy in this crime. And it's the fact that the crime itself was never investigated that allows for 40 years of speculation, bravado, provocation and assumption to run rampant.I dont know if James Files is telling the truth or not but proving that a certain weapon is fast, accurate and powerful along with proving you can make a tooth imprint in the ejected shell is a far cry from any proof. As u say urself.... "Its a fact that the crime itself was never investigated." Witnesses disapeard and where scared to tell there story's or the truth... Others told story's that was not even part of some truth.. Doesn't that say a lot about whats going on?And when a govermant let thing's or people disapear or does not investigate things as it should get investigated,well.... What would u think about such a govermant?

Isn't it wired... That when some one wants to investigate the storry of mr Files,ends up in a hospital and exedently gets the wrong medication?
Why do we see so much exedently things and mysterieus disapearings just arround one crime seen,can u give a good explenation for that?
Mark Johansson

Post by Mark Johansson »

Jim Harwood wrote:Paul van Beek wrote:Jim Harwood wrote:bobwc wrote:Tonight, on national television in the Netherlands, Wim once again appeared on the nationally acclaimed program, Peter R. de Vries. This time, Mr. Dankbaar put to rest, permanently, one of the lies perpertrated by disinfo agants regarding Mr. Files and the Fireball. Peter live fired the weapon, ejected the shell and Wim immediately picked it up, (in less than a second) and put it in his mouth and bit down on it, leaving an almost exact indentation that was on the bullet shell that fired the fatal headshot to JFK.Of course, a lot of us on the Forum have known about the Fireball and it's accuracy for a long time. Mark Johansson has fired one. The shell is not hot as it is ejected.I cannot post on other Forums because I have been banned because of my support for Wim and Jimmy. So if someone can post this on one of those CIA sponsored sites, I would appreciate it. Of course, I am sure we are being monitored here by 2 of our "ananymous friends" , so I am sure that there will be some disinfo about the program before the morning.Way to go, Wim!!!!!!bobwcWithout any evidence in the case of JFK how would anyone know how many bullets struck the President, where they struck him,the caliber of bullet, etc. Youre leaping from one assumption to the other. The only thing Wim proved is that you could "bite down" on the cartridge shell and leave an impression. Jim H. Nha.... It also proofs that it is a well choosen weapon.It has enough fire power and accuracy to do the job.It is also easy to carry and hide when needed.The position Files took from the front was one of the best choises,aldo there where some risks to it also.(Manny cars attrack people)And when watching tru a scoop u do not see people come from the back.On the other hand on the opposite hill u had the same situation only with less cover,and well on the bridge its just not done... Good things to hear in the story of Files,are things like the shell marks.It shows him as some one that was once young,that would take some risks to make a name.And the remarks he made,on the words that Nicoletti said in the car,shows that he is not someone that did just came up with this story to make some bucks.The crime itself was never investigated therefore there are no leads to follow. Even you can only write things like "it proves that it was a well chosen weapon with good firepower."Now that may be a fact but that doesnt prove James Files fired any shots at JFK let alone the fatal shot. We dont even have an legitimate autopsy in this crime. And it's the fact that the crime itself was never investigated that allows for 40 years of speculation, bravado, provocation and assumption to run rampant.I dont know if James Files is telling the truth or not but proving that a certain weapon is fast, accurate and powerful along with proving you can make a tooth imprint in the ejected shell is a far cry from any proof.

Wim wanted to put an end to all the criticism regarding the Remington Fireball. Wim proved beyond a reasonable doubt that the Fireball did not kick like a mule and the casing was not too hot to bite down on after it had been ejected from the pistol.

Johansson
Jim Harwood

Post by Jim Harwood »

Mark Johansson wrote:Jim Harwood wrote:Paul van Beek wrote:Jim Harwood wrote:bobwc wrote:Tonight, on national television in the Netherlands, Wim once again appeared on the nationally acclaimed program, Peter R. de Vries. This time, Mr. Dankbaar put to rest, permanently, one of the lies perpertrated by disinfo agants regarding Mr. Files and the Fireball. Peter live fired the weapon, ejected the shell and Wim immediately picked it up, (in less than a second) and put it in his mouth and bit down on it, leaving an almost exact indentation that was on the bullet shell that fired the fatal headshot to JFK.Of course, a lot of us on the Forum have known about the Fireball and it's accuracy for a long time. Mark Johansson has fired one. The shell is not hot as it is ejected.I cannot post on other Forums because I have been banned because of my support for Wim and Jimmy. So if someone can post this on one of those CIA sponsored sites, I would appreciate it. Of course, I am sure we are being monitored here by 2 of our "ananymous friends" , so I am sure that there will be some disinfo about the program before the morning.Way to go, Wim!!!!!!bobwcWithout any evidence in the case of JFK how would anyone know how many bullets struck the President, where they struck him,the caliber of bullet, etc. Youre leaping from one assumption to the other. The only thing Wim proved is that you could "bite down" on the cartridge shell and leave an impression. Jim H. Nha.... It also proofs that it is a well choosen weapon.It has enough fire power and accuracy to do the job.It is also easy to carry and hide when needed.The position Files took from the front was one of the best choises,aldo there where some risks to it also.(Manny cars attrack people)And when watching tru a scoop u do not see people come from the back.On the other hand on the opposite hill u had the same situation only with less cover,and well on the bridge its just not done... Good things to hear in the story of Files,are things like the shell marks.It shows him as some one that was once young,that would take some risks to make a name.And the remarks he made,on the words that Nicoletti said in the car,shows that he is not someone that did just came up with this story to make some bucks.The crime itself was never investigated therefore there are no leads to follow. Even you can only write things like "it proves that it was a well chosen weapon with good firepower."Now that may be a fact but that doesnt prove James Files fired any shots at JFK let alone the fatal shot. We dont even have an legitimate autopsy in this crime. And it's the fact that the crime itself was never investigated that allows for 40 years of speculation, bravado, provocation and assumption to run rampant.I dont know if James Files is telling the truth or not but proving that a certain weapon is fast, accurate and powerful along with proving you can make a tooth imprint in the ejected shell is a far cry from any proof.Wim wanted to put an end to all the criticism regarding the Remington Fireball. Wim proved beyond a reasonable doubt that the Fireball did not kick like a mule and the casing was not too hot to bite down on after it had been ejected from the pistol. Johansson

Mark, thanks but you cant put the horse before the cart. How can anyone establish what type of weapon or ammunition was used to assassinate President Kennedy?

One of the reasons James Files can publicly confess is because there is no way to convict him in any event. On what basis could you convict him? His confession? There just isnt any evidence or leads to follow because the murder was never officially investigated.

Jim H.
Davyjones

Post by Davyjones »

The reason people like me read these posts is in part because no proper investigation is ongoing into new issues like the Files confession. I remain on the fence as to his contribution but it would not take a lot of time for the US to check him out?Whats to hide?