JFK Assassination
Dealey Joe

Re: JFK discovers the Royalist's Money Machine

Post by Dealey Joe »

Excellent post, Thanks
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Yes Jim Bob is awesome, one of a kind.come to think of it we have a few more of them around here.Bob hopefully will return to earth in a few days.He gets balistic when football is in the air.We have not seen much more than a passing glance since the Packers won the Bowl.
Mike Ellwood

Post by Mike Ellwood »

Jim,What do you mean by "Royalist"?Thanks,Mike
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

I wonder why the Princess is not added to the JFK, MLK, RFK conspiracy list??Makes sence to me.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Very nice post Jim. Sorry for the tardiness and thanks for the kind words.Also...don't worry Joe...I'll be back in prime form sooner than you think. I haven't written a football article in almost three weeks. This NFL lockout is pissing me off. It's ALL about greed in the NFL. More so owners like Jerry Jones. But greed seems to be the current theme in the world today. The rich continue to get richer...at the expense of everyone else. Just when is enough...enough?
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Bob wrote:Very nice post Jim. Sorry for the tardiness and thanks for the kind words.Also...don't worry Joe...I'll be back in prime form sooner than you think. I haven't written a football article in almost three weeks. This NFL lockout is pissing me off. It's ALL about greed in the NFL. More so owners like Jerry Jones. But greed seems to be the current theme in the world today. The rich continue to get richer...at the expense of everyone else. Just when is enough...enough? It's never enough for these guys.
Mike Ellwood

Post by Mike Ellwood »

Thanks for explaining "Royalist" Jim.