Wim=1000 Opposition=0

JFK Assassination
Jim Thompson

Couple of Questions

Post by Jim Thompson »

Jim Harwood wrote:For more information on Permindex you can access the website www.wlym.com and click on "books". There you should find the book DOPE, INC (in pdf file). Read the chapter on Permindex "Britains Assassination Bureau". You can also access "on-line" the book "Nomenclature of an Assassination" by William Torbitt .The French government under Charles De Gaulle expelled Permindex as they discovered that Permindex was the organization providing financing for the assassination attempts on De Gaulle in 1962. That is a matter of public record.Shaw was a director of the World Trade Centre in New Orleans and was brought into a similar project in Italy involving a company called Permindex (Permanent Industrial Exhibitions), which proposed to create a network of World Trade Centres: propagandising for American business. Around these bare facts was created a story in which all these companies were CIA fronts for covert operations and assassinations. Permindex had been involved in trying to assassinate General de Gaulle and then had killed JFK. This story was planted on a Soviet-sympathising Italian newspaper; was then picked up by a left-wing magazine in New York and a magazine in Canada; and thence made its way to the Garrison investigation. And Garrison believed it without checking it. His 1988 book. On The Trail Of The Assassins, carries a couple of pages on Permindex in which he quotes only the Canadian and Italian versions of the story. Parts of this Permindex story - itself disinformation - were then picked up and used to form the centrepiece of the most famous and most durable piece of disinformation generated by the case, the Nomenclature Of An Assassination Cabal by 'William Torbitt,' better known as the Torbitt Memorandum. 'Torbitt' took Garrison's inquiry into the ClA's links to the assassination and converted them into a story about the FBI's responsibility for the assassination. (This, in my view, tells us that the author/s of Torbitt were working for the CIA, trying to diminish the 'Garrison effect.') At the beginning of the first chapter 'Torbitt' tells us that the assassination was the work of the FBI and the Defense Intelligence Agency, who jointly ran 'the Control Group.' These two agencies ran another really secret agency, the Defense Industrial Security Command (DISC). Clay Shaw, David Ferrie et al., previously identified as CIA, were in fact DISC. Because it was 'underground' and - because it was full of interesting and authentic-sounding bits and pieces, Torbitt was 'sexy.' However, as soon as I began trying to check the few citations in it, they proved to be useless: either they didn't exist, were impossible to get or, when tracked down, didn't say what Torbitt' said they did. But Torbitt lives on. Like all good conspiracy theories, it is immune to refutation. - Robin Ramsay, Who Shot JFK (2002)

Jim,

This Ramsey quote seems to be a pretty feeble impeachment of the Permindex account found in Torbitt & DOPE, INC. Wondered what your reaction to this might be?

Also, how do you juxtapose Files with Osborne & the Puebla "kill unit" mentioned by Torbitt? (See: DOPE,INC. 1992, pp 480) Just curious.

Jim
Jim Harwood

Re: Couple of Questions

Post by Jim Harwood »

Jim Thompson wrote:Jim Harwood wrote:For more information on Permindex you can access the website www.wlym.com and click on "books". There you should find the book DOPE, INC (in pdf file). Read the chapter on Permindex "Britains Assassination Bureau". You can also access "on-line" the book "Nomenclature of an Assassination" by William Torbitt .The French government under Charles De Gaulle expelled Permindex as they discovered that Permindex was the organization providing financing for the assassination attempts on De Gaulle in 1962. That is a matter of public record.Shaw was a director of the World Trade Centre in New Orleans and was brought into a similar project in Italy involving a company called Permindex (Permanent Industrial Exhibitions), which proposed to create a network of World Trade Centres: propagandising for American business. Around these bare facts was created a story in which all these companies were CIA fronts for covert operations and assassinations. Permindex had been involved in trying to assassinate General de Gaulle and then had killed JFK. This story was planted on a Soviet-sympathising Italian newspaper; was then picked up by a left-wing magazine in New York and a magazine in Canada; and thence made its way to the Garrison investigation. And Garrison believed it without checking it. His 1988 book. On The Trail Of The Assassins, carries a couple of pages on Permindex in which he quotes only the Canadian and Italian versions of the story. Parts of this Permindex story - itself disinformation - were then picked up and used to form the centrepiece of the most famous and most durable piece of disinformation generated by the case, the Nomenclature Of An Assassination Cabal by 'William Torbitt,' better known as the Torbitt Memorandum. 'Torbitt' took Garrison's inquiry into the ClA's links to the assassination and converted them into a story about the FBI's responsibility for the assassination. (This, in my view, tells us that the author/s of Torbitt were working for the CIA, trying to diminish the 'Garrison effect.') At the beginning of the first chapter 'Torbitt' tells us that the assassination was the work of the FBI and the Defense Intelligence Agency, who jointly ran 'the Control Group.' These two agencies ran another really secret agency, the Defense Industrial Security Command (DISC). Clay Shaw, David Ferrie et al., previously identified as CIA, were in fact DISC. Because it was 'underground' and - because it was full of interesting and authentic-sounding bits and pieces, Torbitt was 'sexy.' However, as soon as I began trying to check the few citations in it, they proved to be useless: either they didn't exist, were impossible to get or, when tracked down, didn't say what Torbitt' said they did. But Torbitt lives on. Like all good conspiracy theories, it is immune to refutation. - Robin Ramsay, Who Shot JFK (2002) Jim,This Ramsey quote seems to be a pretty feeble impeachment of the Permindex account found in Torbitt & DOPE, INC. Wondered what your reaction to this might be?Also, how do you juxtapose Files with Osborne & the Puebla "kill unit" mentioned by Torbitt? (See: DOPE,INC. 1992, pp 480) Just curious. Jim

That Permindex existed is a matter of public record. We know who financed it's incorporation and we know who the Directors were. DeGaulle's own secret service traced the funding for the murder attempts made against De Gaulle to Permindex.

I cant place James Files with the Puebla Unit. But then I dont know if any of the mechanics/snipers under Albert Osborne have ever been indentified.

But JF could have been a shooter.
Jim Thompson

Post by Jim Thompson »

Jim Harwood wrote:That Permindex existed is a matter of public record. We know who financed it's incorporation and we know who the Directors were. DeGaulle's own secret service traced the funding for the murder attempts made against De Gaulle to Permindex.

I see. So the De Gaulle evidence cinches Permindex to the JFK hit. This is the major proof out of a range of other lesser but equally compelling evidence? Yes?
Jim Harwood

Post by Jim Harwood »

Jim Thompson wrote:Jim Harwood wrote:That Permindex existed is a matter of public record. We know who financed it's incorporation and we know who the Directors were. DeGaulle's own secret service traced the funding for the murder attempts made against De Gaulle to Permindex.I see. So the De Gaulle evidence cinches Permindex to the JFK hit. This is the major proof out of a range of other lesser but equally compelling evidence? Yes?

Jim,

That was the reason Permindex was created. They were an assassination bureau. An off shore entity which could be used for political assassination.

Remember LBJ's criptic quote from 1973 just before he died? "we were running a damn Murder Inc., down in the Carribean". I have no doubt he was refering to Permindex/INTERTEL.

It seems everone wants a signed confession even though they accept the old tried and true red herrings like the CIA, Mafia etc. on face value.

That Jim Garrison indicted one of their Directors Clay Shaw is indication that Permindex was a very fruitful lead. You just have to examine it over a period of time. I cant convince you or anyone else. I dont know how.
I doubt Jim Garrison really understood the entity he came upon and he was later intentionally diverted from Permindex to the CIA. This was done by networks close to Lord Betrand Russell and the "British Who Killed Kennedy" committee (which should be looked at like a play on words because it was the British Who Killed Kennedy).

It was Lord Russell's job to manipulate the post assassination period with the idea that it was the US Govt who killed Kennedy. Lord Russell published his "16 Questions" before the Warren Report was issued!!!!!

For starters I would look at all the assasinations of that period(or attempts) De Gaulle, Enrico Mattei of Italy, John F. Kennedy, etc.
From 1962-1968 all the post WWII reconstructionist heads of state from the United States and Western Europe were either ousted or assassinated. This included Harold McMillian of Great Britian, Germany's Chancellor, Italy's top level industrialist Enrico Mattei and finally De Gaulle was ousted in 1968.

Even looking at the networks who harrassed and destablized President Clinton are useful to examine as it relates to those involved in the JFK murder, and the murders of Mattei and later Italy's Aldo Moro in 1978.

Another good book is Donald Gibsons 1994 "Battling Wallstreet" The Kennedy Presidency. You get a good idea from this book just who Kennedy's enemies were and what was at stake.
Jim Thompson

Post by Jim Thompson »

Jim Harwood wrote:Jim Thompson wrote:Jim Harwood wrote:That Permindex existed is a matter of public record. We know who financed it's incorporation and we know who the Directors were. DeGaulle's own secret service traced the funding for the murder attempts made against De Gaulle to Permindex.I see. So the De Gaulle evidence cinches Permindex to the JFK hit. This is the major proof out of a range of other lesser but equally compelling evidence? Yes?Jim,That was the reason Permindex was created. They were an assassination bureau. An off shore entity which could be used for political assassination.Remember LBJ's criptic quote from 1973 just before he died? "we were running a damn Murder Inc., down in the Carribean". I have no doubt he was refering to Permindex/INTERTEL. It seems everone wants a signed confession even though they accept the old tried and true red herrings like the CIA, Mafia etc. on face value. That Jim Garrison indicted one of their Directors Clay Shaw is indication that Permindex was a very fruitful lead. You just have to examine it over a period of time. I cant convince you or anyone else. I dont know how.I doubt Jim Garrison really understood the entity he came upon and he was later intentionally diverted from Permindex to the CIA. This was done by networks close to Lord Betrand Russell and the "British Who Killed Kennedy" committee (which should be looked at like a play on words because it was the British Who Killed Kennedy). It was Lord Russell's job to manipulate the post assassination period with the idea that it was the US Govt who killed Kennedy. Lord Russell published his "16 Questions" before the Warren Report was issued!!!!!For starters I would look at all the assasinations of that period(or attempts) De Gaulle, Enrico Mattei of Italy, John F. Kennedy, etc.From 1962-1968 all the post WWII reconstructionist heads of state from the United States and Western Europe were either ousted or assassinated. This included Harold McMillian of Great Britian, Germany's Chancellor, Italy's top level industrialist Enrico Mattei and finally De Gaulle was ousted in 1968. Even looking at the networks who harrassed and destablized President Clinton are useful to examine as it relates to those involved in the JFK murder, and the murders of Mattei and later Italy's Aldo Moro in 1978.Another good book is Donald Gibsons 1994 "Battling Wallstreet" The Kennedy Presidency. You get a good idea from this book just who Kennedy's enemies were and what was at stake.

Thx Jim,

Suppose you've seen:

http://www.hiddenmysteries.org/conspira ... nbush.html

Thx for your imput...

Jim
Jim Harwood

Post by Jim Harwood »

Jim Thompson wrote:Jim Harwood wrote:Jim Thompson wrote:Jim Harwood wrote:That Permindex existed is a matter of public record. We know who financed it's incorporation and we know who the Directors were. DeGaulle's own secret service traced the funding for the murder attempts made against De Gaulle to Permindex.I see. So the De Gaulle evidence cinches Permindex to the JFK hit. This is the major proof out of a range of other lesser but equally compelling evidence? Yes?Jim,That was the reason Permindex was created. They were an assassination bureau. An off shore entity which could be used for political assassination.Remember LBJ's criptic quote from 1973 just before he died? "we were running a damn Murder Inc., down in the Carribean". I have no doubt he was refering to Permindex/INTERTEL. It seems everone wants a signed confession even though they accept the old tried and true red herrings like the CIA, Mafia etc. on face value. That Jim Garrison indicted one of their Directors Clay Shaw is indication that Permindex was a very fruitful lead. You just have to examine it over a period of time. I cant convince you or anyone else. I dont know how.I doubt Jim Garrison really understood the entity he came upon and he was later intentionally diverted from Permindex to the CIA. This was done by networks close to Lord Betrand Russell and the "British Who Killed Kennedy" committee (which should be looked at like a play on words because it was the British Who Killed Kennedy). It was Lord Russell's job to manipulate the post assassination period with the idea that it was the US Govt who killed Kennedy. Lord Russell published his "16 Questions" before the Warren Report was issued!!!!!For starters I would look at all the assasinations of that period(or attempts) De Gaulle, Enrico Mattei of Italy, John F. Kennedy, etc.From 1962-1968 all the post WWII reconstructionist heads of state from the United States and Western Europe were either ousted or assassinated. This included Harold McMillian of Great Britian, Germany's Chancellor, Italy's top level industrialist Enrico Mattei and finally De Gaulle was ousted in 1968. Even looking at the networks who harrassed and destablized President Clinton are useful to examine as it relates to those involved in the JFK murder, and the murders of Mattei and later Italy's Aldo Moro in 1978.Another good book is Donald Gibsons 1994 "Battling Wallstreet" The Kennedy Presidency. You get a good idea from this book just who Kennedy's enemies were and what was at stake.Thx Jim, Suppose you've seen: http://www.hiddenmysteries.org/conspira ... sh.htmlThx for your imput...Jim

Yeah, Bloomfield was the family attorney for the Bronfman booze family.
Go back and read the post about Bloomfields nephew Harry Bloomfield. He's still in the family business running off shore entities with his British masters. The posts are a few back in this thread.
Jim Thompson

And You Thought Bush Was Dumb?

Post by Jim Thompson »

Jim Harwood wrote:Judge Fried sentenced Mr. Creggy first, noting his health concerns, then stated it would be unfair if Mr. Bloomfield was sent to jail, as Mr. Creggy was equally or more culpable in the offshore shell scheme.Yep. It's the old "I don't feel too good" gimmick. Oh, yeah, my pal here: "He don't feel too good too 'cause I'm getting off free." Give him a break, Judge, then I'll give you $100,000. Sound good?In one of the most intriguing twists, one of the offshore companies, Hemsley Finance Ltd. of Jersey in the Channel Islands, ended up as a significant shareholder of Iran-Contra key figure Oliver North's controversial stock promotion, Guardian Technologies International Inc

Hey, Ollie don't feel too hot neither. Mercury poisoning?
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Re: Wim=1000 Opposition=0

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:06.06.2006 - Mr. Bob WC Posted this supportive Headline of Mr. Wim Dankbaar.A lengthy, healthy discussion of much of the work by Mr. Wim Dankbaar on thesubject matter of Mr. James Earl Sutton Files, and related issues, developed indepth herein.Many interesting facts, opinions, theories, and thoughts developed then. These deserve additional analysis, investigation, reading, research, and study today.Subsequent to the pool of knowledge that has been accumulated to date on the subject matters covered herein, there are threads worth carrying forward now.02.09.2013 - This may be worth reading, or re-reading for many of you here.Activities of Mr. Wim Dankbaar back then are certainly worth analyzing today by all reading this today, and going forward.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.