Where was Donald Kendall?

JFK Assassination
dankbaar

Where was Donald Kendall?

Post by dankbaar »

Where was Donald Kendall, (former CEO of Pepsi, friend of Bush and Nixon) on the night of 11/21/1963?
Jsnow915

Re: Where was Donald Kendall?

Post by Jsnow915 »

I dont know where Kendall was Wim....but one of the theories I'd read about was that Pepsi was pissed because of the high price of sugar from Cuba....Batista played ball where Castro wouldnt...and of course you know Nixon was on the board of Pepsi.
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

He was in Dallas together with Phillip Twombly, his Coca Cola CIA friend, "staying with friends". So he was not staying in a hotel. Any idea who those "friends" could have been? http://mtracy9.tripod.com/kennedy_nixon.htmNIXON on Watergate tapes to Haldeman: When you get in to see these people, say: "Look, the problem is that this will open the whole, the whole Bay of Pigs thing, and the President just feels that..." ah, I mean, without going into the details of, of lying to them to the extent to say that there is no involvement. But, you can say, "This is sort of a comedy of errors, bizarre," without getting into it, "The President's belief is that this is going to open the whole Bay of Pigs thing up again. And, ah because ah these people are playing for, for keeps and that they should call the FBI in and we feel that ... that we wish for the country, don't go any further into this case, period!" November 10, 1963,Dear Jack,I will be attending the bottler's convention the week of 11/18.Two rooms have been reserved at the Adolpus for O'Malley and Canty for 11/21. You can arrive any time and stay as long as you like if you are worn out from your trip from the coast. Everything is taken care of; just sign the tab. Kendall and I are staying with friends and we have a business meeting the night of the 21st. I am leaving at noon on the 22nd, so I won't see you until you get back to California. See you in Fullerton, Best regardsPhil
Bob

Post by Bob »

dankbaar wrote:He was in Dallas together with Phillip Twombly, his Coca Cola CIA friend, "staying with friends". So he was not staying in a hotel. Any idea who those "friends" could have been? http://mtracy9.tripod.com/kennedy_nixon.htmNIXON on Watergate tapes to Haldeman: When you get in to see these people, say: "Look, the problem is that this will open the whole, the whole Bay of Pigs thing, and the President just feels that..." ah, I mean, without going into the details of, of lying to them to the extent to say that there is no involvement. But, you can say, "This is sort of a comedy of errors, bizarre," without getting into it, "The President's belief is that this is going to open the whole Bay of Pigs thing up again. And, ah because ah these people are playing for, for keeps and that they should call the FBI in and we feel that ... that we wish for the country, don't go any further into this case, period!" November 10, 1963,Dear Jack,I will be attending the bottler's convention the week of 11/18.Two rooms have been reserved at the Adolpus for O'Malley and Canty for 11/21. You can arrive any time and stay as long as you like if you are worn out from your trip from the coast. Everything is taken care of; just sign the tab. Kendall and I are staying with friends and we have a business meeting the night of the 21st. I am leaving at noon on the 22nd, so I won't see you until you get back to California. See you in Fullerton, Best regardsPhilAt Clint Murchinson's house perhaps. One "business meeting" on Thursday night was also held at the Murchinson house as well.
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

Bob, You may never guess again......... You're to good at it.
Bob

Post by Bob »

A blind squirrel can find an acorn every once in awhile.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Bob wrote:A blind squirrel can find an acorn every once in awhile.Bob I think you do better than a blind squirrel.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

OK. for us other blind pigswhat has Twombley, Kendall, Coke and Pepsi got to do with it.I know the Paines were associated with military contractors Collins ans Bell.and related to big Insurance companies whom I suppose sold Insurance packages to the governent?
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

Twombly instructed Chauncey Holt (alias Jack Moon) to fabricate secret service ID's and lapel pins for Dallas 11/22/1963. He sent Holt and Canty to Dallas to deliver them to Homer Echevarria. Twombly also went to Dallas himself. He stayed with Kendall in the home of Clint Murchison. Get it? I am accusing Don Kendall of foreknowledge and planning the JFK assassination. With his consent!
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

What also do we/you know aout Kendall?I know Chauncy said he brought badges and fake id's to DallasFiles said Jack Ruby delivered ID's to Roselli the morning of the 22'ndHow much power did Kendall have and with who.Was he just part of the group.How involved do you see LBJ, Nixon and Bush? I can't decide if they were direcly responsible or just recipients of the proceeds?