Additional video

JFK Assassination
Davyjones

Re: Additional video

Post by Davyjones »

Wayne it looks like No2 or more likely 3 as the photos are of mixed quality. It is strange though that the pics at the car are very good and the other 2 known snaps are poor in comparison. This again puzzles as they are now said to be from the roll of film purchased at the store and should be all the same quality?Although the photos dont have a time on they do have shadows! We know the date/month and position they where taken so it might be possible to get a take on the time of the car pics.
Dealey Joe

Re: Additional video

Post by Dealey Joe »

I think there are several possibilities in quality difference.The car pictures were taken when it was overcast.The camera had manual light range settingsdoubtful if she changed the settings at all.If the light shield was missing then the sun could deteriorate the film?Those older Polaroids depended on rollers to spread the emulsion over the picture.I remember getting that sticky gooey stuff on my hands.Seemed like later model film was not so nasty.On the badge man pic you can clearly see a big old fingerprint.