Italian translation asked

JFK Assassination
dankbaar

Italian translation asked

Post by dankbaar »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLlrrVBxzA8&NR=1In this clip at 1:43 to 1:46 something is said in Italian about Orlando Bosch relating to the Kennedy assassination. Can someone translate it for me? Pasquale maybe? Wim
Dealey Joe

Re: Italian translation asked

Post by Dealey Joe »

Here is what the print ont he page of youtube says..Covered terrorist Orlando Bosch from the USA-American newspaper, The Globe said that Orlando Bosch and commando of CORU "have made more than 90 terrorist acts, bombings, kidnappings and assassinations, emphasizing particularly reprehensible acts of violence; one, the deadly bombing in Washington against the car of former Chilean Ambassador Orlando Letelier, in September 1976, Embassy Road; another bomb attack, over Barbados, broke out in full flight against the aircraft of Cubana aviation, in October 1976, which caused the death of 73 people who were aboard, including 24 Olympic athletes, gold medals, Cuban fencing team ".The u.s. Department of Justice claims that Bosch was implicated in bombings of offices and embassies, kidnapping, attempted murder, in the sinking of ships and aircraft in the killing. It is the main suspect for the killing in 1976 of a Cuban civilian aircraft with the death of all passengers aboard and was even suspect for the murder of President Kennedy. Documents of the Department of Justice and the FBI:Document:"For thirty years, Bosch has advocated violence and terrorism resolutely and without sagging. Threatened and carried out terrorist attacks against several targets ...His actions were those of a terrorist indifferent to human decency laws, and who has inflicted violence without any consideration for the identity of his victims. "In 1989 the Department of Justice had decided with clarity: Orlando Bosch was expelled from America. But then why a terrorist so dangerous is still free and relaxed in his home in Miami?by: Report Rai3 history of us state Terrorism, Latin America, Indonesia, Bhopal, Romero, Kurdistan, Chechnya, East Timor
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

Joe, How were you able to read that print? Or do you have the actual document? Wim
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Wim there are several translaters, Bing, GoogleI don't know what kind of system you use but it is easy.try this web site http://translate.google.com/#copy and paste to this and it will figure out the language and translate it for you.Try it and see if it works for you.
Phil Dragoo

Here is the document

Post by Phil Dragoo »

http://cuban-exile.com/doc_051-075/doc0054.htmlHere is the section which interests you:[[footnote 1]] The section of the Committee's report devoted to its investigation of Bosch concluded as follows: "Orlando Bosch, a zealot, turned out to be the most aggressive and volatile of the anti- Castro leaders. That alone could validly raise the question of possible association with the assassination of President Kennedy. In addition, the Committee was presented with an allegation that specifically linked him to a conspiracy, but (continued...)[[footnote continued on page 9]]investigation failed to support the claim that Bosch has been in Dallas in November 1963 in the company of Lee Harvey Oswald. When asked, Bosch told the Committee he was at his home in Miami when he learned President Kennedy had been shot." Investigation of the Assassination of President John F. Kennedy: Appendix to Hearings Before the House Select Comm. on Assassinations, 95th Cong., 2nd Sess. 91-92 (1979) (submitted by Gaeton J. Fonzi, investigator, and Elizabeth J. Palmer, researcher).
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

Thanks Phil,They were all "at home in Miami", with no witnesses to support it.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

dankbaar wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLlrrVBxzA8&NR=1In this clip at 1:43 to 1:46 something is said in Italian about Orlando Bosch relating to the Kennedy assassination. Can someone translate it for me? Pasquale maybe? WimThe news announcer is talking fast, but it sounds like he's saying that he was a suspect in the JFK assassination and that the information is in documents from the FBI. I'm not sure, but that's what it sounds like to me.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Pasquale DiFabrizio wrote:dankbaar wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLlrrVBxzA8&NR=1In this clip at 1:43 to 1:46 something is said in Italian about Orlando Bosch relating to the Kennedy assassination. Can someone translate it for me? Pasquale maybe? WimThe news announcer is talking fast, but it sounds like he's saying that he was a suspect in the JFK assassination and that the information is in documents from the FBI. I'm not sure, but that's what it sounds like to me.Come around here more often Pasquale. You got a LOT to say. We don't bite. At least some of us don't.