British US Political Assassinations and JFK

JFK Assassination
Dealey Joe

Re: British US Political Assassinations and JFK

Post by Dealey Joe »

In 1963 30k was a cool quarter of a mill. in todays currency, pretty good for a chauffer.Zapruder got closer to 150K only about 1.2 million bucks.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

In 1963 30k was a cool quarter of a mill. in todays currency, pretty good for a chauffer.Zapruder got closer to 150K only about 1.2 million bucks.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

JIm there may have been a lot of people involved but it took someone to pull the trigger.To me someone who was expendable. LHO is dead and can't talk as so most other possible witnesses.I think you could even make a case that Sam Holland shot from the overpass.Some have 10-12-15 shots or more from coming from all over the plaza.I think the whole deal; was being planned from Texas, Milteer was even there watching along with a number of others who evidently was in the know.I am sorry but I believe James Files and I think you are wrong that he was just small potato'sAll the people you mention are just peons and not the ones actually responsible for anything other that completing a job they are hired to do.To me the secret to Files actually firing a shot was the stand down order. It is the only way this makes sense and that LHO escaped the TSBD alive. They were caught off guard. Under normal procedure you theory works but with the stand down it does not.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

JIm there may have been a lot of people involved but it took someone to pull the trigger.To me someone who was expendable. LHO is dead and can't talk as so most other possible witnesses.I think you could even make a case that Sam Holland shot from the overpass.Some have 10-12-15 shots or more from coming from all over the plaza.I think the whole deal; was being planned from Texas, Milteer was even there watching along with a number of others who evidently was in the know.I am sorry but I believe James Files and I think you are wrong that he was just small potato'sAll the people you mention are just peons and not the ones actually responsible for anything other that completing a job they are hired to do.To me the secret to Files actually firing a shot was the stand down order. It is the only way this makes sense and that LHO escaped the TSBD alive. They were caught off guard. Under normal procedure you theory works but with the stand down it does not.
Davyjones

Post by Davyjones »

The new movie....On balance the WC supporters are slowly bleeding support.Over the years more people think Oswald was not a lone nut.So whats to be done...How about a couple of big budget Hollywood movies that explain away the "hard issues" and yet keep the focus on Oswald and away from the Top Brass who ordered it.So heres the new plots...Oswald,a misfit and loner,seeks a career to support his failing family and so gets to smell up to anyone who might hire him.They all reject him and so he sets out to prove himself by tooling up. He decides to show his muscle to the low life in Dallas by shooting at Walker and having failed takes a desperate chance to shoot JFK.He fouls up his escape plan and ends up facing a mad Ruby who offed him as a gift to the nation.THIS IS OF COURSE COMPLETE RUBBISH..but it will put the publics opinion back on hold about conspiracy.Oswald did it because he wanted a JOB!
Davyjones

Post by Davyjones »

The new movie....On balance the WC supporters are slowly bleeding support.Over the years more people think Oswald was not a lone nut.So whats to be done...How about a couple of big budget Hollywood movies that explain away the "hard issues" and yet keep the focus on Oswald and away from the Top Brass who ordered it.So heres the new plots...Oswald,a misfit and loner,seeks a career to support his failing family and so gets to smell up to anyone who might hire him.They all reject him and so he sets out to prove himself by tooling up. He decides to show his muscle to the low life in Dallas by shooting at Walker and having failed takes a desperate chance to shoot JFK.He fouls up his escape plan and ends up facing a mad Ruby who offed him as a gift to the nation.THIS IS OF COURSE COMPLETE RUBBISH..but it will put the publics opinion back on hold about conspiracy.Oswald did it because he wanted a JOB!
Davyjones

Post by Davyjones »

On J Files.For me its the only show in town. The more the man is attacked the more inclined I am to think he must have something going for him. I do think that he left a lot out in 1963 which suited him at the time.If Jim thinks Files is out of order then I must retort that a bunch of Sicilian thugs,one shooting from the pergola wall sounds just as unlikely to me. Anyway its NEVER going to unite the research world and so is devisive.That the UK elite were responsible for JFKs murder beats me up.I say it was home made mayhem,that went wrong in many ways,resulting in the biggest cover up in history.
Davyjones

Post by Davyjones »

On J Files.For me its the only show in town. The more the man is attacked the more inclined I am to think he must have something going for him. I do think that he left a lot out in 1963 which suited him at the time.If Jim thinks Files is out of order then I must retort that a bunch of Sicilian thugs,one shooting from the pergola wall sounds just as unlikely to me. Anyway its NEVER going to unite the research world and so is devisive.That the UK elite were responsible for JFKs murder beats me up.I say it was home made mayhem,that went wrong in many ways,resulting in the biggest cover up in history.