Jackie O Blames Former President

JFK Assassination
Davyjones

Re: Jackie O Blames Former President

Post by Davyjones »

I cannot get the interview on ABC through the internet as I am outside the USA(thats what ABC say)Anybody help me out on this
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Davy, It available now on ABC'S site.You can see the whole thing in like 10 minute segments. You see it in the middle of the site. You will see where you can scroll down to each segment. On the right is where you can buy the book.http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/Jacqueline_Kennedy/
Davyjones

Post by Davyjones »

Kenmurray...top man,thanks.Going to watch the whole dang thing
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Davyjones wrote:Kenmurray...top man,thanks.Going to watch the whole dang thing YW
Shane

Post by Shane »

Considering the interview was being played on one of the major networks, I didn't even bother to watch. But for those of you who did watch, what did you think? Also, has anyone read the book yet? I am curious if the assassination topic was given proper coverage.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Jackie said that Mlk was drunk at JFK'S funeral.
Shane

Post by Shane »

Great review, Stan. I laughed right out loud. Thanks for saving me the viewing time, which would have only frustrated me. And I wouldn't blame MLK if he was drunk. He was probably one of the few that had an idea of what really happened that day...and knew his job just became that much more difficult.