Donald Kendall and George H.W. Bush

JFK Assassination
dankbaar

Donald Kendall and George H.W. Bush

Post by dankbaar »

The last living perpetrators of the JFK assassination...When they die, can we please have the fucking files?
Bob

Re: Donald Kendall and George H.W. Bush

Post by Bob »

I hear you Wim. However...I want the truth out while Poppy Bush is still alive. I want the treasonous bastard to cry for the right reasons.
Shane

Re: Donald Kendall and George H.W. Bush

Post by Shane »

We will not see those files while Poppy is still alive. That much is certain. He practically runs the ship until he dies behind the wheel. We will be lucky if they don't push it back further...is is 2028 that we have to wait for the HSCA files?
Phil Dragoo

Now it's Pepsi for those who think young

Post by Phil Dragoo »

JFK was "soon marked out for assassination" in the phrase of Merton and Douglass in Unspeakable.Bobby sent the message to Khrushchev that the Kennedys knew it wasn't Russians.In October, 1964, the hawk Leonid Brezhnev replaced Khrushchev.In June, 1968, Bobby fell before the CIA shooter in the pantry.LBJ appointed Helms in 1966, Helms who outlasted JFK, LBJ, Khrushchev, Bobby, Nixon.Have a Pepsi and reflect on the bubbles rising and bursting, the carbolic acid which dissolves the esophagus and erodes the stomach, the sugar which pulls the teeth from the skull, or the aspartame which merely destroys the brains.A toast to the Masters of War, drunk with Cabal Cola.