Bothun #4

JFK Assassination
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

Bruce Patrick Brychek

Jimmy Files Shooting:

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Dear Mr. Wim Dankbaar, and Fellow JFK Forum Members,

Jimmy can actually shoot both right, and left handed.

With his Colt 45'S, Jimmy actually shot with one in each hand.

Does anybody know what Jimmy had in his pocket as he left the Grassy Knoll ? (Wim, don't answer this.)

Clue, his 45 was in one hand, and the "business briefcase" (correctly stated by someone else), was in the other.

But what was in his jacket pocket ?

This begins to get into how serious the back-up plans were.

Anybody know ???????????????????????????????????????????????????

Respectfully,
Bruce Patrick Brychek.
Dan

Post by Dan »

Wow! I've been away for months (New Orleans, Russellville, DC, etc) - glad to see the board is up and running.

To Ed Bishop. It takes 25 seconds to get from the fence to the Bothun #4 assassin position. I doubt that the Bothun #4 man is on the sidewalk - I took a picture of my son standing on the Elm Street Extension and it came out very similar to Bothun #4.

Does anyone else think the escaping assassin (Mr. Files) is on the sidewalk?
Dan

Post by Dan »

Notice that the Elm Street Extension is 2 to 3 feet higher than the sidewalk.

http://home.comcast.net/~plan/portal.html

If the man is on the street, then it could be Files. I believe the man is on the street, but it is hard to say with any certainty if the man is on the street or on the sidewalk.

If the man is on the sidewalk, then he most likely came from the east pergola. I believe the throat shot was fired through a portal in the east pergola, near the 2nd Rademacher shell casing find.
Dan

North Pergola

Post by Dan »

When I wrote east pergola I meant the east shelter of the North Pergola. Also known as Shelter #4 of the Bryan Pergola.
Dan

Post by Dan »

Be sure to include the time required to WATCH Jackie climb back into the limo (as Files describes), and the time required to break down the XP-100 and place it back into the briefcase.

Does the XP-100 need to be broken down to go into the case?

My understanding has always been that it fits in easily without being broken down.
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

Dan wrote:Be sure to include the time required to WATCH Jackie climb back into the limo (as Files describes), and the time required to break down the XP-100 and place it back into the briefcase.Does the XP-100 need to be broken down to go into the case? My understanding has always been that it fits in easily without being broken down.

No it fits in one piece.

Wim
Kjeld

Re: Jimmy Files Shooting:

Post by Kjeld »

Bruce Patrick Brychek wrote:Dear Mr. Wim Dankbaar, and Fellow JFK Forum Members,Jimmy can actually shoot both right, and left handed.With his Colt 45'S, Jimmy actually shot with one in each hand.Does anybody know what Jimmy had in his pocket as he left the Grassy Knoll ? (Wim, don't answer this.)Clue, his 45 was in one hand, and the "business briefcase" (correctly stated by someone else), was in the other.But what was in his jacket pocket ?This begins to get into how serious the back-up plans were.Anybody know ???????????????????????????????????????????????????Respectfully,Bruce Patrick Brychek.

I'm sorry to bring this post all the way up, but if the back-up plans were really serious i think he probably had some sort of a bomb to blow alway all the witnesses. I'm probably wrong but it's always worth a try.
francois bertrand

Post by francois bertrand »

a question of Mr Brychek:
But what was in his jacket pocket ?

my guess: CIA badge
Ed Bishop

Post by Ed Bishop »

If someone can go to Dealey Plaza and take a photo from Bothun's position of a person both on the sidewalk and on the Elm Extension, we might be able to employ simple principles of perspective and triangulation to answer this question once and for all.