Michael Paine

JFK Assassination
Dealey Joe

Michael Paine

Post by Dealey Joe »

It is amazing how much Michael Paine looked like LHO.Was Michael Paine connected with the TSBD in some way, could he have had an office of some sort in there?
kenmurray

Re: Michael Paine

Post by kenmurray »

Good pictures Joe.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Ray Mitcham

Post by Ray Mitcham »

Agreed Joe, (as I said last week in Ruth Paine-Miss Innocent? I thought I was the only one who could see the likeness) Could he be the reason for the number of double sightings of LHO? He certainly had the knowledge of where Lee would have been with his and his wife's contact with Marina.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

I am sure there was more going on the we know. Michael was very protected through all the investigations. Check out the interesting topic I posted on Ruth and Michael Pentz.http://www.acorn.net/jfkplace/09/fp.bac ... 96.FP.html
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

I think this subject needs more exploration?
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Michael Paine

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Tuesday06.18.20192:01 p.m.,Chicago, Illinois time:Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:08.23.2011 - Joe "Dealey Joe" Hall Originally Posted this Interesting Headline, and Very InterestingQuery.I am currently reading Tommy Wilkens book:"WALKING THE RAZOR'S EDGE: THE DUTCHMAN & THE BARON:Many cross references and interesting point come to mind from the JFKMS Foum as I read tTommy'sbook. I seek to benefit both myself, and the JFKMS Forum Members and Readers.As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.