JFK Murder Solved now in Facebook

JFK Assassination
Bob

JFK Murder Solved now in Facebook

Post by Bob »

Per Wim's suggestion, Dealey Joe has opened a JFK Murder Solved forum in Facebook. Anyone that uses Facebook is welcome to look up the forum and join.
Justin C

Re: JFK Murder Solved now in Facebook

Post by Justin C »

Awesome..This could be used as a great tool to spread the word!
Shane

Post by Shane »

I'm in, Bob. If the JFK topic wasn't a good enough recruiting tool, I saw that Brewer profile pic of yours and it set the hook
RobertP

Post by RobertP »

BobCould I trouble you for instructions in finding this forum on Facebook? I've looked in vain all over that site.RegardsBob
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

you should be able to go to Facebook and you may have to join and creat your own page??If you already have a page just type in near the top..but anyway just do a search for JFKMURDERSOLVED.COM and that should bring up the page and request to be added to it.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

COME JOIN US WE HAVE 88 MEMBERS NOW WITH A LOT OF POSTS AND WE NEED SUPPORT!!
Chad Duncan

Post by Chad Duncan »

Dealey Joe, If I havent before now, thank you so much for sending the book some time back. I was in a very severe car crash on February 17th of this year and spent a little over 5 months recovering from compression fractures to my spine. Ended up losing my job in July, and now I am starting the process of moving back to Dallas area. I'm just now getting a chance to start the book. The crash wasnt anything more than a woman driving north bound, rear ended someone in front of her, and they both came across the median at 70 and tboned me. Im lucky to be alive, period. Thanks!
Chad Duncan

Post by Chad Duncan »

A facebook page - im there! I'll join and bring anyone I can along!
Bob

Post by Bob »

Chad Duncan wrote:A facebook page - im there! I'll join and bring anyone I can along!Please do Chad. Everyone else is invited as well. However, we need to keep this site and this forum viable as well.