BRAINWASHING

JFK Assassination
Bruce Patrick Brychek

BRAINWASHING:

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

03.09.2017:Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:12.18.2011 - Mr. Joe Hall, an Excellent JFK Researcher, JFK Forum Moderator, and Member Posted this very significant Headline that I think is as more relevant today as it has always been.This week we have over 8,000 more pages of NSA and CIA Methods of Eavesdropping, Implementing Surveillance, and Wiretapping on American Citizens through Amazon and other devices, computers, radios, T.V.'s, etc.QUERY: IF THE INTELLIGENCE COMMUNITY MONITORS EVERYTHING THAT "FREE CITIZENS ARE DOING IN A FREE SOCIETY," CAN'T THAT ALSO BE USED TO DIRECT AND GUIDE BEHAVIOR, AND THOUGHT PATTERNS, HENCE ADVANCED MINDCONTROL ?I SUBMIT YES, IT IS, AND HAS BEEN DONE FOR DECADES. Connect the Dots. My Opinion.As always, I recommend that you completely read, research, and study material on your own, then formulate your own Opinions and Thoughts.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researcher's who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
Tom Bigg

Re: BRAINWASHING

Post by Tom Bigg »

But we will probably never have original CIA documents, of a bombshell nature before the 80s for example, the damning stuff has been burned. It's too bad that releases do not disclose damning information on the CIA abuses from the 50s through the 80s. You really think they keep any documents on old issues like the assassination of JFK, RFK and MLK? It is harder to get rid of digital records, but back then you just had to burn the memos.
Bob

Post by Bob »

I posted this in another thread, but I believe it's relevant.John Hinckley Sr. (“Jack” Hinckley) was deeply involved with World Vision, a nonprofit humanitarian organization that receives heavy funding from USAID, the government organ that has historically been closely associated with the Central Intelligence Agency. He was close with the head of World Vision’s ministries, a former State Department official who worked, among other things, as an adviser in Vietnam.Interestingly, another “lone nut” who changed the global landscape, Mark David Chapman, who shot and killed John Lennon, had been an employee of World Vision.To me, the John Lennon assassination was a dress rehearsal to the attempt on Ronny Reagan's life. Lennon was murdered on December 8, 1980. A month after the Reagan/Bush ticket won the Presidency. Less than four months after John was killed, the attempted assassination on Ronny took place.Both Mark David Chapman and John Hinckley Jr. were prototypical lone nuts. Where have we heard that theme song before.In Lennon's assassination, there were a number of red flags, besides Chapman working at World Vision.The doorman at the Dakota the night Lennon was murdered was Jose Perdomo. Perdomo was an anti-Castro Cuban exile and member of Brigade 2506 during the failed Bay of Pigs Invasion in 1961. I believe Perdomo was the true killer of Lennon, while the lone nut patsy was Chapman (brainwashed like Sirhan). According to reports, Perdomo was a professional hit man who worked closely with convicted Watergate burglar Frank Sturgis for about ten years on the CIA's payroll.Sturgis was also in Dealey Plaza and was seen by Jimmy Files. It would be interesting to know the whereabouts of Perdomo that day.I also believe Hinckley Jr. was brainwashed (MK-Ultra). Just like with the RFK assassination, although Hinckley Jr. fired his gun, just like Sirhan did, the near fatal shot on Reagan reportedly came from another shooter. Perhaps even a Secret Service agent.Hard to believe? Just look back at the behavior of a number of Secret Service agents on 11/22/1963. Et tu, Brute.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

The murderer of John Lennon: Project MKULTRA......https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5COhObiv4mc
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Similarities in Lee Oswald And Sirhan:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liEn57p-cak
Phil Dragoo

Post by Phil Dragoo »

The Holland-Nolan show presents a new theory, two shooters: one into target; second into ceiling. Sirhan firing foot-long flames, blanks.The programming aspect is complemented by H.P. Albarelli, A Secret Order: Investigating the High Strangeness and Synchronicity in the JFK AssassinationOne can't walk ten feet without bumping into CIA psychologistshttps://www.amazon.com/Secret-Investigating-Str ... 1936296551