Oi!

JFK Assassination
katisha

Oi!

Post by katisha »

What's happened to this board? I remember a time, not so long ago, when I'd rush home from work of an evening, click on to JFK Murder Solved, and find heaps of new and interesting posts to read and discuss with the other members.Not any more. This joint goes without posts for days at a time; and when someone does post no bugger answers. Where's Joe? Where's Bob? Where's Ken? Where's the life and soul of JFK Murder Solved?
kenmurray

Re: Oi!

Post by kenmurray »

Katisha, many have gone to the facebook page.
Mike Bruni

Post by Mike Bruni »

I have to kind of agree with Katisha. As much as I realize how much work must have gone into setting up the forum in it's current form and migrating discussions to the Facebook page, I must say that I miss the old forum format. The Facebook page is much more difficult to follow a thread on, as you may have to "click around" to get the whole jist of the matter.I found the Forum mode much easier to navigate through topics which piqued my interest. In this day and age of limited free time, I must say that I just don't spend as I'd like following this important subject.Mike
JDThomas

Post by JDThomas »

I don't do facebook, nor will I, so the inactivity I see here is dissappointing. Suggest that if the majority want to stick with facebook, then the best of this forum should be archived on the website and the forum closed down..... else, let's start over again!
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

I've been 70 yeras trying to get people to do what I wanted, but so far it hasnever workedDo you think it is a matter of burnout?I would love to see the old days, I am just glad I got to share in them a bit
Tom Bigg

Post by Tom Bigg »

Unless the site is costing real money, the moderators and owners could just keep the site up and running based on the numbers of people doing research into these topics and gleaning it from this site. Inactivity doesn't mandate pushing the panic button. And as for Facebook, I have been invited there by a number of people, but generally do not like the unserious aspect of it, also serious privacy issues connected to it.Other thoughts for possible thread debates and discussions: "idea" threads, i.e. the concept of coups, assasination, executive over-reach by presidents and consequences, the geneology of the Kennedy family, drug addictions among presidents and other political leaders. The potentials in this direction are endless.