FORUMS

JFK Assassination
Bob

Re: FORUMS

Post by Bob »

In terms of this site, I sort of consider this as my first child (regarding JFK assassination research). Except for Wim and Bruce, I believe I have been here longer than anyone (just look at the number of posts I've made). We truly have assembled a great group of researchers and contributors here, plus we all just want to learn.That is the key. We can never stop learning. I have seem my opinion change on a number of aspects about the assassination, just because of information put out by this forum. Plus, we all seem to get along splendidly (for the most part), which is truly rare.I am a Facebook user, and I have posted a lot of stuff regarding the JFK assassination in various forums (mostly the forum brought about by Dealey Joe), but as of late, I haven't done too much of that. Medical issues in my family are the main reason. I still post, but it's primarily my sports writing work.Anyway, kudos to Joe for keeping this forum alive. I haven't been able to spend much time here either as of late, but I promise you...that will be changing.This truly is the best site/forum regarding the JFK assassination. As I've said before, even if you don't believe the Jimmy Files story (which I do), there is a wealth of information on the site and in the forum threads.
Timbo

Post by Timbo »

Joe,Thanks for making me a member and encouraging me to post here...I can't help but feel like a Pop Warner player asked to try out for the Pac (tip of the hat to Bob!), but will do my best!
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

you will be fine Tim, we welcome your viewpoints and additions, you will like it here.We appreciate your participation.
Kirk

Post by Kirk »

I think Facebook is easy and that is why it seems to succeed, but it is never of any depth. I think most social media makes us lazy in the long run, but is good for getting interest. I watching on Netflix the movie Dark Legacy, which is a consoldation of ideas that has been on youtube.I still think it is great for anybody that is just starting out.Sorry, I have been lazy abuut not posting here, but again I am not expert.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

great to see you Kirk, good comments and thoughts about FB.