Dr. Jerome Corsi Believes James Files Story

JFK Assassination
Douglas 606

Dr. Jerome Corsi Believes James Files Story

Post by Douglas 606 »

Last night, Nov. 22, 2013, Dr. Jerome Corsi, historian, author and investigative reporter, spoke on Coast 2 Coast Radio to about 4 million listeners. He stated that the James Files and Chauncey Holt stories are totally credible. He also gave a lot of credit to retired FBI agent Zack Shelton. He mentioned the obvious picket fence position, mercury filled bullets and other items which reveals that he's familiar with the James Files interviews. John Roselli and Charles Nicoletti were also mentioned during the few minutes that Corsi spoke on this connection.I've spoken with Corsi on the phone but on a different topic. He seemed very credible to me. We discussed certain current things that have never been seen or heard in the media. More on that later.
kenmurray

Re: Dr. Jerome Corsi Believes James Files Story

Post by kenmurray »

That's good to hear Douglas! I hope the podcast will be up on you tube soon.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Here is the show from last night:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=un06guQ9lWY#t=0
Slav

Post by Slav »

There are a lot more credible people on our side than the lone nuterFBI Zack SheldonShelf confessed James filesChauncey holt Oliver stoneJesse Ventura Miss Brown lbj lover Lbj lawyer The senator who was killed in the plane accident that had the tapesThe reporter who was going to tell all and got killedJack ruby who said it was the top person in officeGary Marlow who killed TippettLee Harvey Oswald who said he was a patsy , look at his body language he was telling the truthJoe westBob VernonJim garrisonBruceWimTosh plum treeJudith baker E Howard hunt Eduardo self confessionRobert grodenMark lane Frank sturgis self confession we got him in Dallas and the little bastardMarita Lorenz confession under oath she and frank sturgis and e Howard hunt left Miami with 7 people and 2 cars and guns and met jack ruby in a motel in DallasAnd the list goes on, there are a lot more credible people than is on the lone nut side.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Great information, Douglas. That is great to hear. I knew Abraken would find a link, too.
Bob

Post by Bob »

George Noory has a great list of guests on this program. Besides Jerome Corsi, George also has on Jim Marrs, Walt Brown and Robert Morningstar.
Douglas 606

Post by Douglas 606 »

Thanks Ken, Bob, Slav and everyone for input to this reply and all the threads.The one person that Coast 2 Coast really needs to have on the radio for a few hours is ...................James Files.