Geographical spread of JFKmurdersolved visitors.

JFK Assassination
Eelco Blaauw

Post by Eelco Blaauw »

Jörgen Sjölén wrote:Intressting to see Strange enough it seems one of the dots is in the middle of the ocean. must be an island there =)

They call that Honolulu.
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

It's probably Jimmy's girl
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

Great post Wim...
I see we are getting some reaction ...
I hope to see some satisfaction
Pennyworth

Re: Geographical spread of JFKmurdersolved visitors.

Post by Pennyworth »

dankbaar wrote:Two days ago I added this free utility. http://clustrmaps.com/counter/maps.php? ... olved.comI think it's pretty cool See that spot in North China/Mongolia? That's probably a CIA agent.

My , L K at how the red dots have grown....
bob franklin

Post by bob franklin »

Love all those dots! Wish we had some sort of downloadable template for a bumper sticker. Sounds garish, I know, but could be real effective. That map would make one helluva tracker, turn it into one big dot. I've been thinking about the sticker thing for a while now. Just throwing it out there.
Bob

Post by Bob »

I'm partly responsible for some of the dottage. I have logged on to the sight in Florida and other parts of the U.S. like Virginia and Wisconsin. But it is great to see a GLOBAL presence.
Ricky Clow

Post by Ricky Clow »

Looks like some dots in Russia? The Russians are watching us
kjell roald

Post by kjell roald »

Great! Wonder if that dot in the middle of Norway is all mine...
Pennyworth

How Many Hits????

Post by Pennyworth »

Hello,

I ommitted a previous post stating that out of 175,000 total visists I received 1/3...wrong calculations and I deleted my erroneous statement.....true it is possible that I could have received 1/3 of the views BUT each viewer could be opening up 1, 10, or 50 threads and viewing each at a visit..and not neccesssarily looking at my postings...I am reneging on my error thank you...

I looked at the response we are getting from South America and I thought it could be because of my posts on the crimes below the border...

Now the big question is ..can anyone ticker up the TOTAL views we have received ......we have around 50 threads to a page, and around 15 pages?......
My guess is over 2 million????
Pennyworth

Re: How Many Hits????

Post by Pennyworth »

Paul Pennyworth wrote:Hello,I ommited a previous post stating that out of 175,000 total visits I received 1/3...wrong calculations and I deleted my erroneous statement.....true it is possible that I could have received 1/3 of the views BUTon the hand each viewer could be opening up 1, 10, or 50 threads and viewing each at a visit..and not neccesssarily looking at my postings...I am reneging on my error thank you...I looked at the response we are getting from South America and I thought it could be because of my posts on the crimes below the border...Now the big question is ..can anyone ticker up the TOTAL views we have received ......we have around 50 threads to a page, and around 15 pages?......My guess is over 2 million????