JFK, Watergate, Iran-Contra and 9/11

JFK Assassination
Bob

JFK, Watergate, Iran-Contra and 9/11

Post by Bob »

Please check out this long, but very interesting article by Peter Dale Scott:http://whowhatwhy.com/2014/10/05/the-hi ... a-and-911/
JDThomas

Re: JFK, Watergate, Iran-Contra and 9/11

Post by JDThomas »

I was reading-up on the Iran-Contra affair from the papers available at the Mary Ferrell site and found something that was to me shocking and that I had not heard of previously. Apparently at least two people who were charged in relation to the affair requested subpoena of certain CIA documents which they deemed crucial for their defence case. The CIA refused for reasons of 'National Security.'Result: charges dropped, accused walked-free - this has to be the ultimate 'Get-out-of-jail-free' card!Watch-out for this being used again.I'm astounded that there was not a bigger outcry about this.If there actually was a National Security concern in any of these documents, these could surely have been examined by the Supreme Court in-camera, else government agencies are de-facto above the law when they themselves choose to be and this is enshrined in law and justice can never be served.You couldn't make this up ...
Bob

Post by Bob »

Good information there, JD. Yes, it seems like the CIA has been protected for decades now. Whether it's the situation you described, the torture of prisoners or so many nefarious things they have been involved with like the four events mentioned in the title of this thread.As I've said many times now, the Presidency is now controlled by the CIA and their allies. It all started with Poppy Bush, even as he was VP under Ronny Reagan (especially after the assassination attempt). Then you had his term as President, the two terms of Bill Clinton, the two terms of Dumbya Bush and now the two terms of Barry Obama. Everyone of those Presidents had clear associations and connections with the CIA prior to them residing at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.The Bush family is interconnected to every one of the events in the title of this thread. And they are as CIA as they come.Just think of the last 25 years or so since the CIA has run the Hen House...er...White House. The Military Industrial Complex and the CIA have been involved in seemingly never-ending conflicts throughout the world, but mostly in the Middle East. The cash register just keeps ringing for those folks. Two bed partners of the CIA, big oil and big banking, have never been more powerful or profitable. Or corrupt.The other bed partner of the CIA is the MSM. They have continued to protect their "lover" for well over 50 years.
Ed Teach

Post by Ed Teach »

You know why they call him Poppy right?