JFK Assassination
Dealey Joe

NEW MOVIE

Post by Dealey Joe »

what do you think of this?http://acoupincamelot.com/bios.html
AlanD

Re: NEW MOVIE

Post by AlanD »

Had look at web site, love the fact they are going to screen the movie in The Texas Theatre Dallas, wonderful irony.However the pathologist is claiming no shot from the grassy knoll ( at about 1:47). Interesting would be the 6K scans of the Z film. Have seen a 4K screen demo of a short film recently its amazing, a 6K scan sounds interesting. Just hope they add it to the public domain such as YouTube after wards so the rest of the community can view it and it's not a "magic bullet" apologist.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

I started to watch the trailer but just couldn't handle it.I live close enough to attend, The fact that they are able to use the Texas Theater tells me something about the affiliations of this group. I do not agree with most of their theories, I guess I have my own?
JDB4JFK

Post by JDB4JFK »

Joe which theories do you not agree with and why?Thanks,JB
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

I would rather not get into why I don't do something, I understand the question and it is a good one, Main thing they will try to do is to destroy the Zfilm and the shot from the Knoll.The Zfilm I believe to be fairly accurate considering several frames were damaged and removed. I do not believe it to be a fraud.Maybe I should not have even commented, this is basically a JFK Lancer production as it appears to me.The Texas theater is another matter, I attempted for two years to rent/lease the Theater. I offered the boys who operate or manage it and offered them $25,000 for the use of it and they shook hands on the deal and were to draw up a contract, after a while I tried to contact them and found they had changed their minds without even contacting me.What this tells me is this production favors the City of Dallas' agenda and Mr Dealey is involved and probably is the one responsible for attaining the Theater.That is about all I will say about it, you will need to make up your own minds as to see it or not.Oh and I do not agree the SS was responsible for JFKs Murder, they may have been somewhat negligent but i do not believe they could have stopped the assassination.
JDB4JFK

Post by JDB4JFK »

Joe do you believe that JFK'S body was switched and altered before the official autopsy? Why did it take an hour and a half to get to Bethesda Hospital when the airport is just 15-20 minutes away?Your thoughts?
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

What I believe and what i can prove are two different things, I think there is so much confusion on some of these things I just side step it. I do think it was possible they manipulated the body but I don't understand why, We don't know if an xray is real or not? or much else. They feed us just enough bull that we end up chasing our tails.What does interest me is how does all this connect to modern times, with what is going on today.How much worse off are we in 2014 than in 1963?I have to leave the technical investigations up to you all, I just try to apply common sense and see where it leads me.