James Files to be aired on NEWSMAX TV 11/20/2014

JFK Assassination
Bob

Re: James Files to be aired on NEWSMAX TV 11/20/2014

Post by Bob »

I'm sure Abraken Linkin will find something better, but here is the TV page for Newsmax which shows you where you can find Newsmax:http://www.newsmaxtv.com/It also appears that you can view Newsmax online. I Killed JFK will air again on Sunday at 3:00 Eastern.Also, here is a short video where Barry Katz talks about this documentary:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLZgVI0y-2U
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

As It stands now I don't see any where you can watch this documentary on the web. Of course that could change later. Like Bob said you would need to view it on Newsmax when it comes on again on Sunday Slav.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Bobs web address seems to work
Slav

Post by Slav »

Well I clicked that link but don't see any link to watch it on line, must be getting old. Are you guys curious what they will say on the show?And congrats Joe on 3400 and Bob on the big 5000 coming up I love reading both your post it's like taking my meds keeps me going, great job everyone.I can't believe I stumped Mr Linken he always finds all the links.
Bighunter43

Post by Bighunter43 »

I just watched it this morning on Newsmax. Obviously it's nothing new for the People who post here. However, it's great that James Files' story has made it to mainstream tv. It was good to see Bruce on there, and Wim as an executive producer. Overall, it is mainly a compilation of different interviews (Files, Shelton, Holt, Plumlee,etc), which was all good. In all honesty, it needed a narrator explaining the events and then followed by the interviews, putting the complete story together. We know the story, but the average person needs the dots to be connected! However, as I said, it's good to see it on tv!
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Mr. Plumlee has jumped ship, now says a shot came from the South Bridge?Backing Sherry Fiesters professional findings.Fiesters husband and Plumlee are pilots may have something to do with it?
JDB4JFK

Post by JDB4JFK »

Joe where did you find Plumlee saying this? The throat shot could have came from there but not the head shot. So do you think someone has now got to him to change his story? Also why does Bruce not post here anymore?Your thoughts!
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

I can't remember where i read his comment, maybe on FB.I have never believed Plumlee totally, he supposedly is CIA?He has a personal page on FacebookI will try to find the comment he made on the work of Sherry Fiester.I think he will do or say anything to be in the spotlight.In his comments on The Grassy Knoll he makes a comment that he smelled gunpowder on the south side of the bridge, where he said he was stationed. I always assumed the smell had drifted down the overpass from the north side?I would say he has gone with the "scientific" evaluation. and I'm sure that he and Fiesters husbands are commercial pilots? Just guessing, I know she was persuing him even befo9re the book was finished?Bruce? I can only guess, He has said that he and Jimmy are remaining silent to assist in Jimmy's release from Prison before he dies. I think Bruce pays all the legal fees ect that is associated with Jimmy? I actually have very little contact with Bruce.From Plumlee's FB page:Robert Tosh Plumlee To who... you know who you are: Its not Mrs Fiester I support... Its her Forensic work and also the other three fine Pathologist and a few more certified forensics .... experts... so get off my case and quit trying to twist the truth of the matter...Plumlee says he spoke at Dealey this year, I can only think of three meetings but maybe there were more? One is Lancer, 2 is JVB's meeting and 3rd is the one Chris Gallop held in a town 30 miles of so South of Dallas.Done a search and thay had Plumlee listed as a speaker at JVB meetinghttp://goochinfo.homestead.com/events.htmlI heard Plumlle actuall say this in a recorded interview, maybe i can find it or someone else knownwhere it is?Here is something he posted on FB:Robert Tosh Plumlee19 hrsSherry Fiester has given us the Key in her book Enemy of the Truth..,and I have gave you the Map.. Now thats a hell of a combination… If your a serious JFK researcher, then you need this work on your shelf of references. Semper FI
Slav

Post by Slav »

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qyu103QzX_sAnother video I foundI think I read that jackie gave the interview to jerry Schlesinger