Pictures of the Zapruder film

JFK Assassination
kenmurray

Re: Pictures of the Zapruder film

Post by kenmurray »

Here is Robinson testifying before the HSCA on January 2nd, 1977:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sU_86ltwJk
steve manning

Post by steve manning »

I believe there were several reports of the first shot, or shot's, actually sounding more like a firecracker instead of a gunshot. If true, this could indicate a few possibilities:1. Perhaps it was a miss-fire? Which could theoretically account for a shallow back wound; and also for a near pristine bullet, to get pumped out of JFK's back onto a stretcher/gurney, during CPR. 2. Another possible explanation for the alleged firecracker sound, is one this forum really loves, which is an early frontal shot traversing the windshield. 3. Another possibility is both shots (to the back and to the neck, from the front) could have taken place almost simultaneously? It would be an almost foregone conclusion any such frontal shot was no doubt fired from a weapon with a silencer of some kind. 4. As I've tried to explain before, the alleged frontal shot would have most likely been a head shot that was effected by both the silencer and the windshield. Both would have slowed the projectile down, and causing the drop in elevation of the projectile. Furthermore, Gil Jesus made the observation years ago that the left arm and/or hand of JFK was in reality, pulling his neck tie, as if trying to loosen it. Indicating the possibility that taking a projectile in the base of the throat could have felt like his tie was suddenly too tight.5. Too be honest, I'm inclined to think there were shots coming from both directions. He could have been hit in the back by a miss-fired shot (perhaps from a cheap rifle, like Manlicher Carcano), while almost simultaneously getting hit in throat from the front. Again, the shot from the front didn't traverse the neck:a. it could have deflected up, creating the bullet track that was alleged to exist between the brain and the throat.b. or, since the hypothetical projectile may not have been traveling at normal speed, it could mean that it didn't sever the spinal cord and come out the back of the neck either. Further explaining the more likely reason why the throat wound changed in size from Parkland to Bethesda. Someone was trying to remove the evidence still in his neck, or they were just checking to make sure there wasn't a bullet still in there. He even explains why there is a nick on the outer side of the neck tie knot; it demonstrates the bullet must have come from the front.Gil Jesus work on this is one of the best examples I can recall, of incorporating almost all the evidence. I am continually amazed how researchers seem to summarily dismiss reliable evidence, from the earliest parts of this tragic event. Such as the uniform testimony of the doctors and nurses about the wounds; acquired within 20 minutes of the shooting. The early reports of the hole in the windshield and the comments made by the SS, trying to squelch the observation, that was made by several on the scene. Who are we to just dismiss this evidence?
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

A bullet fired from inside a building would have a different and muffled sound.i m not sure just who you are calling a witness? or who actually remembered things correctly.Doctors statements were all over the place.The hole in the windshield came from TMWKK which contains several misconceptions.If there was a hole through the windshield Greer would no doubt have been affected?Steve if you are not, you should be an attorney, you are very good at asking leading questions.However your post is very thought provoking and I do appreciate it.
steve manning

Post by steve manning »

You know Joe, I've often thought of a comment you posted at least once, in which I've not been able to find. Anyway, you said that you are not a "researcher." I don't recall if you described yourself any further? Non of my business perhaps, but I was just curious...if you are not a researcher, how would you describe yourself, in terms of your interest in the case, etc? I don't see myself as much different from anyone else, but knowing a little more about someones background helps most people understand other people. If I'm being too nosy, just tell me to jump in the lake. Steve
steve manning

Post by steve manning »

Dealey Joe wrote:A bullet fired from inside a building would have a different and muffled sound.What if that bullet was a misfire as well?i m not sure just who you are calling a witness? or who actually remembered things correctly.I believe one of them who noticed the hole in the windshield was the nurse Audrey Bell...she knew a lot about firearms as well. She knew which way the projectile came from, which was from the front, because the bevel that popped out of the glass was on the inside of the limo.Also, there were several Dr's and a few nurses who saw the throat wound prior to the trach incision was cut right threw the middle of the hole. Many believe the upper and lower margins of the original wound are still visible after the incision. Again, prior to the trach, no one who could even see his throat, described this wound any differently.Doctors statements were all over the place. Not their original comments, recorded at the time...years later, when looking at the autopsy photos in the N. Archives, some of the details were a little obscure, but in most cases, they were saying the same thing as before, but in a different way.The hole in the windshield came from TMWKK which contains several misconceptions.If there was a hole through the windshield Greer would no doubt have been affected?It was alleged to be a clean hole, through and through, front to back; so how should that have effected him?Steve if you are not, you should be an attorney, you are very good at asking leading questions.The main reason I structure questions the way I do (not that I agree with the label you chose), is to be more descriptive and specific about how any particular point I might make, relates to the actual evidence. Furthermore, as I've tried to explain before, whenever there is an alleged conflict or apparent contradiction between two pieces of evidence, we don't just dismiss the piece we don't like, and cling to the other. It would be rare occurrence, to dismiss testimony from an earlier point in the event (Parkland Hospital), that appears to be contradicted by testimony that is later, even if its just a few moments.SteveHowever your post is very thought provoking and I do appreciate it.
RobertP

Post by RobertP »

dankbaar wrote:There was no south knoll shot.I am saying - defying the ruling consensus in the JFK research community - that the throat wound was NOT an entry wound , but an EXIT wound caused by a fragment from the explosive bullet that hit JFK in the head from the grassy knoll. I have always believed it was caused by a complete bullet from the front, until Thom Robinson freed me from that dream. Question: you are doctor with experience on bullet wounds, you see a tiny neat little round hole in a throat. What would you think first? 1) This is an entry wound of a small caliber bullet 2) This is an exit wound from a fragment of an explosive bullet that hit in the head. Mind you, the doctors didn't know about about an explosive bullet, let alone a mercury bullet. No, I don't blame the doctors at all. If it looks like duck, if it walks like a duck, if it sounds like duck, you're going to say it's a duck. JFK was NOT shot in the throat. I too have believed for a long time that he was shot in the throat. But it didn't happen. The only time that JFK COULD have been shot in the throat, was very early in the game, at the beginning of the Zapruder film. Why? Because after that, he slumps forward and his throat is not exposed anymore. It doesn't make sense for ANY shooter, not even a trigger happy one, to shoot from the front that early, if the plan was to frame a patsy from BEHIND. Moreover, it would be an EXTREMELY risky shot right thru the windshield (glass breaks the line of vision, and could also deflect the bullet path). The bullet hole, crack or whatever it was in the windshield, was the result from a missed bullet from behind over JFK's head. Just as the nick in the chrome lining was. Additionally, his head and throat would be exposed for only a very short time, with no time to follow and aim. And the other passengers were in the way, JFK was the most rear passenger in the limo, hence an additional risk to hit someone else in the car. Finally, there was no wound of exit, neither a bullet found for such a shot. The throat wound was caused by an exiting fragment , maybe even a drop of mercury from JF's mercury explosive bullet. Mercury is a heavy liquid metal. The tiny perforations in JFK's face, as observed by embalmer Thom Robinson, were also the result of exiting mercury drops in my opinion. Lastly, what you don't know is that I have conducted a video interview with Thom Robinson, wherein he states that the gaping hole in JFK's skull was probed with a tiny probe and that one of those probes from INSIDE the skull came out at the throat wound ! That's why he told me that he has always been very quiet about this, but that he has chuckled for all those years at the conspiracy buffs who claim JFK was shot in the throat from the front. He knew better since 1963. And I know better since I spoke to him. I should have known better earlier by listening to Jimmy, instead of to the JFK research community, and what they have brainwashed themselves with. I too was a victim of what I wanted to believe, and looked so self-evident. James Files was right all along. He was the ONLY shooter from the front, and even he was not supposed to shoot. But he did, because JFK had not been hit in the head. Failure was never an option in a operation that Jimmy took part in, not even at age 21. That's what made him such a valuable asset for the Chicago mob and the CIA. ONeill in his official report said agent Kellerman, now deceased, told him that Kennedy cried out, "My God, Ive been hit, get me to a hospital!" The second bullet hit Texas Gov. John Connally, sitting in a jump seat behind Kellerman. The third was the fatal wound to Kennedy. ONeill said recently in an interview that Kellerman insisted, when pressed how he knew it was Kennedy's voice, "I was with the man for three years, and know his voice like I know my own. And he was the only man in the back seat of the car that day who spoke with a Boston accent." Click here to view source for above article Hence another clue JFK was NOT shot in the throat and Jimmy was correct in assuming the throat wound was an exiting fragment from his exploding bullet. Kennedy could never have spoken with a bullet in his throat. WimThe idea of a fragment (or mercury droplet) originating in JFK's skull and exiting the front of his throat is a plausible one, and something I explained in detail on another thread in this forum. I tend to believe mercury would be vapourized into a lethal cloud, but the fragment could easily have come from the bullet carrying the mercury. OTOH, a frangible bullet could have done the same thing.As I explained before, there is an opening in the base of the skull, in the lower part of the occipital bone, called the "foramen magnum", through which the spinal cord is connected to the base of the brain. It is about the size of an egg.https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/imag ... F862.pngAs the next diagram shows, the first cervical vertebra below the skull, C1, does not fit tightly into the foramen magnum but, rather, is separated by connective tissues. http://boneandspine.com/wp-content/uplo ... ine.pngThe C1 vertebra is also referred to as the "atlas" and its position can be seen in the next diagram.http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c ... ral.pngThe question I have in this matter, even though I see the possibility of a fragment passing through the foramen magnum, is this, did the probe Tom Robinson saw follow a wound track, or a natural opening through the foramen magnum? Unfortunately, we will never know, as, obviously, no one at Bethesda thought to examine this area.Interestingly, x-ray technician Jerrol Custer, present at Bethesda that night, claims he saw an x-ray of JFK's neck (now missing, of course) that showed many small fragments in the vicinity of cervical vertebrae C3/C4.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Zapruder and Stolley: Witness To An Assassination.....https://vimeo.com/ondemand/zapruderandstolleyAvailable to rent for 2.99!