THE LIMO STOPPED!

JFK Assassination
JDB4JFK

THE LIMO STOPPED!

Post by JDB4JFK »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7o4oeOJ ... ilpageMore evidence that the Zapruder film was altered!
Dealey Joe

Re: THE LIMO STOPPED!

Post by Dealey Joe »

Maybe they are right about that, they got everything else wrong?
ThomZajac

Post by ThomZajac »

Two words: Doug Horne.
Bob

Post by Bob »

ThomZajac wrote:Two words: Doug Horne.Good to see you back, Thom! I agree about your take on Doug Horne. Horne has uncovered so much information about what happened during the assassination and also what happened afterwards, it's unbelievable. He has talked to witnesses who were there in Dealey Plaza, as well as people who were at Bethesda during the pre-autopsy procedure and the actual autopsy on JFK (like Thom Robinson), plus has talked to folks like Dino Brugioni (the Chief Information Officer at the CIA's pre-eminent photographic analytical laboratory), who viewed the Zapruder film the Saturday after the assassination. Brugioni says the Zapruder film we see today is nothing like the film he saw. I know this will sound like a broken record, but anyone who has not read Volume IV of Inside the ARRB by Horne is doing themselves a disservice.
ThomZajac

Post by ThomZajac »

Two more words: Bob Fox.Serioiusly, it's nice to be back- had needed to step out of the JFK rabbit hole for a while. I suspect I've missed some stuff, but it doesn't seem like too many new things have come out in the past year or so- Bill O'Reilly caught lying about being at Geoerge D's place when he "committed suicide" being one minor exception.Anything else?
Ed Teach

Post by Ed Teach »

Bob wrote:Dino Brugioni (the Chief Information Officer at the CIA's pre-eminent photographic analytical laboratory), who viewed the Zapruder film the Saturday after the assassination. The 23rd or the 30th?Stills from ZAP were published in a national magazine on the 29th Friday 7 days after the fact. Many compartments working together like a machine. All compartmentalized. Wow these pirates are good. Now if it were the FBI we were talking about I would believe it...but just what the heck is the CIA doing involved with this? Umm don't they have a charter? You can't tell me the FBI boys had any less a pre-eminent PAL...I call BS on that one.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Ed, the answer is November 23rd. There were two separate NPIC (National Photographic Interpretation Center) events where the original Zapruder film was shown (see below). One on the 23rd and one on the 24th. Dino Brugioni was at the event on the 23rd. Homer McMahon and Ben Hunter were at the event on the 24th. Doug Horne interviewed all of them. All of this....and much more is in Volume IV of Inside the ARRB.