In Kennedys own words.

JFK Assassination
Billy Boggs

In Kennedys own words.

Post by Billy Boggs »

So many things today are warped and twisted to fit agendas we know nothing about. Yes, we are at war presently, but the identity of the enemy is elusive and confusing. President Kennedy knew exactly who this evil enemy was, and it cost him his life.

Hear in his own words who he delared to be the enemy. This speech may not have been the reason he was murdered, but very well could have been the trigger to his assassination.

http://www.pumpitout.com/jfk_speech/Joh ... Speech.mp3
Billy Boggs

Post by Billy Boggs »

In this Speech President Kennedy tried to warn us as to who are real enemies are. His comments can be heard at aprox 6 min into the recording. "Secret Societies, Secret Oaths, and Secret Proceedings"

"Typical Masonic Oath
Taken by 3rd Degree Freemasons – (New Catholic Encyclopedia, 1964 A.D.)

The blindfolded candidate kneels at the altar, places both hands on the volume of sacred law, the square and compass, and repeats after the worshipful master:

I, _________, of my own free will and accord, in the presence of Almighty God, and this Worshipful Lodge, erected to Him and dedicated to the holy St. John, do hereby and hereon most solemnly and sincerely promise and swear, that I will hail, ever conceal, and never reveal any of the secrets, arts, parts, point or points, of the Master Mason's Degree, to any person or persons whomsoever, except that it be a true and lawful brother of this Degree, or in a regularly constituted Lodge of Master Masons, nor unto him, or them, until by strict trial, due examination, or lawful information, I shall have found him, or them, as lawfully entitled to the same as I am myself. I furthermore promise and swear, that I will stand to and abide by all laws, rules, and regulations of the Master Masons Degree, and of the Lodge of which I may hereafter become a member, as far as the same shall come to my knowledge; and that I will ever maintain and support the Constitution, laws, and edicts of the Grand Lodge under which the same shall be holden. Further, that I will acknowledge and obey all due signs and summons sent to me from a Master Masons' Lodge, or given me by a brother of that Degree, if within the length of my cable tow. Further, that I will always aid and assist all poor, distressed, worthy Master Masons, their widows and orphans, knowing them to be such, as far as their necessities may require, and my ability permit, without material injury to myself and family. Further, that I will keep a worthy brother Master Mason's secrets inviolable, when communicated to and received by me as such, murder and treason excepted. Further, that I will not aid, nor be present at, the initiation, passing, or raising of a woman, an old man in his dotage, a young man in his nonage, an atheist, a madman, or fool, knowing them to be such. Further, that I will not sit in a Lodge of Clandestine-made Masons, nor converse on the subject of Masonry with a clandestine-made Mason, nor one who has been expelled or suspended from a Lodge, while under that sentence, knowing him or them to be such. Further, I will not cheat, wrong, nor defraud a Master Masons' Lodge, nor a brother of this Degree, knowingly, nor supplant him in any of his laudable undertakings, but will give him due and timely notice, that he may ward off all danger. Further, that I will not knowingly strike a brother Master Mason, or otherwise do him personal violence in anger, except in the necessary defense of my family or property. Further, that I will not have illegal carnal intercourse with a Master Mason's wife, his mother, sister, or daughter knowing them to be such, nor suffer the same to be done by others, if in my power to prevent. Further, that I will not give the Grand Masonic word, in any other manner or form than that in which I shall receive it, and then in a low breath. Further, that I will not give the Grand Hailing Sign of distress except in case of the most imminent danger, in a just and lawful Lodge, or for the benefit of instruction; and if ever I should see it given, or hear the words accompanying it, by a worthy brother in distress, I will fly to his relief, if there is a greater probability of saving his life than losing my own. All this I most solemnly, sincerely promise and swear, with a firm and steady resolution to perform the same, without any hesitation, myself, under no less penalty than that of having my body severed in two, my bowels taken from thence and burned to ashes, the ashes scattered before the four winds of heaven, that no more remembrance might be had of so vile and wicked a wretch as I would be, should I ever, knowingly, violate this my Master Mason's obligation. So help me God, and keep me steadfast in the due performance of the same.
Underscore, bold and large type added by web page editor."

http://www.trosch.org/bks/masonic_oath.html
http://www.trosch.org/bks/msnc/masonic- ... eak-26.ram
tom jeffers

Post by tom jeffers »

Here we go again with the mason bashing crap again. Is that the only thing you can write about? You are so naive if you think this organization is behind any of these assassinations. Look a little deeper. Go to Alec Jones websight and view the Madeline Brown interview. She was LBJ's lover for 22 years and present at the meeting on November 21, 1963 in Dallas at Clint Murchinson's house. Who was at that meeting? LBJ, Murchinson, J Edgar Hoover, H.L. Hunt, Sam Giancana, Jack Ruby, Clyde Tolson, Richard Nixon, John Connally among others. Afterwards LBJ told Madeleine "After tomorrow those goddamn Kennedys will never embarrass me again - that's no threat - that's a promise." Everyone who had an interest in Kennedy's death was represented, CIA, Big Money, FBI, Organized Crime, and BIG GOVERNMENT. What Kennedy is referring to are powerfull people who meet in secret meetings and decide the fate of the world. None of the above people were masons but they were all men. If we use your logic we must assume that all men are conspirators since all the conspirators were men. It was Big money that killed Kennedy. Everyone else helped that had an interest.
Jim Thompson

Help

Post by Jim Thompson »

tom jeffers wrote:Here we go again... Go to Alec Jones websight and view the Madeline Brown interview.

Hello Tom, Thanks for bringing this up. I've been trying to find Jones' interview with Brown for a while now with no luck.

Could you please supply the URL for this page? Thanks!

- Jim
Billy Boggs

Post by Billy Boggs »

Is this the link your talking about?

http://prisonplanet.com/articles/august ... 806jfk.htm

Ahhh, you may want to check your facts. LBJ was a Mason, failed mason but non the less.....
a mason

And how many Masons do you think were on the Warren Commision?

Oh, and by the way, How do you feel about brother Rumsfeld, and Brother Cheney's conduct? Both 33rd Masons.
tom jeffers

masons

Post by tom jeffers »

Billy,Billy,Billy,

You are a persistant chap. Let me ask you just what has been your involvement in the past with the masons? Did you attend a meeting and find that it was about world domination and you just couldn't bare to be apart of such a dispicable conspiracy so you made it your life's ambition to bash the organization....or have you just read a bunch of crap on the internet and without further investigation jumped on the mason bashing bandwagon.

When was the last time LBJ attended a mason meeting? What about all the other participants? Were they masons? Even if they were (which they weren't) that doesn't mean the meeting was a sanctioned mason meeting to further the aims of free masonry. These guys probably all wore boxer shorts too but that doesn't mean every guy that wears boxers are plotting for the NWO. Billy get a grip. Your case is a little weak and quite frankly it gives those who are serious investigators a bad name because they are lumped in with guys like you that make these kind of fruitless accusations.

Look at the oath, did you read it?

I......do hereby and hereon most solemnly and sincerely promise and swear, that I will ever maintain and support the Constitution,...

anything wrong with that?

Further, that I will always aid and assist all poor, distressed, worthy Master Masons, their widows and orphans, knowing them to be such, as far as their necessities may require, and my ability permit, without material injury to myself and family.

Oh my goodness, acts of charity, how dare them masons!

Further, that I will keep a worthy brother Master Mason's secrets inviolable, when communicated to and received by me as such, murder and treason excepted.

Oh no snitches here except for murder and treason, that sort of eliminates world domination doesn't it?

Further, that I will not aid, nor be present at, the initiation, passing, or raising of a woman, an old man in his dotage, a young man in his nonage, an atheist, a madman, or fool, knowing them to be such. Further, that I will not sit in a Lodge of Clandestine-made Masons, nor converse on the subject of Masonry with a clandestine-made Mason, nor one who has been expelled or suspended from a Lodge, while under that sentence, knowing him or them to be such. Further, I will not cheat, wrong, nor defraud a Master Masons' Lodge, nor a brother of this Degree, knowingly, nor supplant him in any of his laudable undertakings, but will give him due and timely notice, that he may ward off all danger. Further, that I will not knowingly strike a brother Master Mason, or otherwise do him personal violence in anger, except in the necessary defense of my family or property. Further, that I will not have illegal carnal intercourse with a Master Mason's wife, his mother, sister, or daughter knowing them to be such, nor suffer the same to be done by others, if in my power to prevent. Further, that I will not give the Grand Masonic word, in any other manner or form than that in which I shall receive it, and then in a low breath. Further, that I will not give the Grand Hailing Sign of distress except in case of the most imminent danger, in a just and lawful Lodge, or for the benefit of instruction; and if ever I should see it given, or hear the words accompanying it, by a worthy brother in distress, I will fly to his relief, if there is a greater probability of saving his life than losing my own. All this I most solemnly, sincerely promise and swear, with a firm and steady resolution to perform the same, without any hesitation, myself, under no less penalty than that of having my body severed in two, my bowels taken from thence and burned to ashes, the ashes scattered before the four winds of heaven, that no more remembrance might be had of so vile and wicked a wretch as I would be, should I ever, knowingly, violate this my Master Mason's obligation. So help me God, and keep me steadfast in the due performance of the same.
Underscore, bold and large type added by web page editor."

Treating people like you would want to be treated,,,kinda sounds like the golden rule doesn't it?

The whole concept of secrecy is only symbolic of the early times when a mason was a craftsman and his secrets of construction were only passed down to those who were worthy to receive the craft. A master mason was a craftsman builder of castles and temples and it was not bestowed upon just anyone...you had to pay your dues, learn the proper techniques, work with and under those who were teachers for many years before the term master mason was bestowed upon a man. Once a man was honored with this title, he had the knowledge of all the ancient building techniques and a king or lord knew that if they hired this man that his buildings would not falter but would be suitable for its intended purpose. In many cases it was a matter of life and death as his constructions were designed to protect the people in case of attack. The building would be protection for hundreds or thousands of people....you wouldn't give this job to just any bozo just off the bus.

Billy, I am a master mason and I assure you that I did not join this organization for world domination nor have I been at meeting nor heard of any masonic meeting where it was discussed. I joined for business fellowship with other business leaders in the community. To be in an environment where we could use our abilities to help the less fortunate.

Get off of this path because your just beating a dead horse...there is nothing here. Utilize your energies where there may be something to uncover

Tom Jeffers
R Croxford

re

Post by R Croxford »

Tom,
people are questioning things they do not understand. Just because they do not include you personally in any global plans does not mean they are not global leaders and have and great influence on the shape of this planet.

Now if you are the brainiac you sound like then you already know that the secret meeting and organizations that JFK and anyone talks about are refering to the CFR and Trilaterals and Bilderburgs. Now instead of beating up on a fellow board member, try and defend these groups against the guilt of murder and global corruption.

Masons have a lot of secrets and yes they have a hand in some upper level crap. Trust me. Just because you do not personally know of any, Does not mean they are not involved. DO NOT act like the masons are all righteous and free from any sin at all. Hezbollah do all the things you say the Masons do. Does it make them free from guilt or evil deeds?

Do not attack board members for an opinion. We all know about the mason and definatly do not need any more lessons from you on any creeds.
thanks bye bye.
Billy Boggs

Post by Billy Boggs »

tom jeffers, you may speak for your own actions, and non actions, you may speak of your own intentions, BUT YOU DEFINITY MAY NOT SPEAK FOR ALL THE MASONS. No one appointed you the spokesperson for freemasonry. It amazes me how one person can speak for all those who he has never even met.

The constitution? Its NOT THE United States constitution, it is the constitution of freemasonry. Enough said about that. Yes, I read the masonic oath. ITS ALL ABOUT MASONS TAKING CARE OF MASONS. To hell with everyone else!

Will you deny that Masonry admints into its ranks hardcore SATANISTS and LUCIFERIANS because they too believe in one divine entity? And you have taken an oath to protect them?

Tom, you might be a good person, you might even believe in fair play. I have never met you, or seen how YOU conduct your buisness, so it would be unfair to judge you. But, on the other hand, knowing you possibly rub elboes with the likes of Satanists and Luciferians gives me concerns about your motivation in telling me to "get off the path". Thanks for the heads up.

Also, the Infowars link seems to be down, here is another

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... eine+Brown
tom jeffers

masons

Post by tom jeffers »

OK guys this is m last post on this. I know your opinion and you know mine. Its called free speech, guaranteed by the constitution of the united states, you remember that document, the one written and signed by those so called satinists and luciferians. I am well acquainted with the bilderbirgs, tri lateral commission and the council on foreign relations. they have nothing to do with the masons. just because a few of these people just happen to be masons doesn't make the masons anymore guilty than the fact that some of them may be democrats. then you say that democrats (or republicans or whatever) are also satinists and luciferians. It was once said “Beneath the rule of men entirely great, the pen is mightier than the sword.â€
Jim Thompson

Post by Jim Thompson »

Billy Boggs wrote:Also, the Infowars link seems to be down, here is anotherhttp://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6962062879996612313&q=Madeleine+Brown

Thanks for link.