Ed Hoffman

JFK Assassination
Dealey Joe

Ed Hoffman

Post by Dealey Joe »

Once again I wan to post this picure taken by Bell just seconds after the shooting.I posted it some time ago with the intent to see how Hoffman could see through a train that was on the rails of the overpass??I have long contended Hoffman saw nothing just taking into account where he was located and the direction he was facing.I know what hoffman said he saw and his story changed a bit with time, I dont want to call him a liar, but I do think like a lot of other witnesses his imagination played a large roll in his statements.
Ed Teach

Re: Ed Hoffman

Post by Ed Teach »

We all know how eyewitness testimony can be... I have always loved your signature line BTW DJ...was just talking to a cop friend the other night and he said, "In the police, I learned that sometimes you don't need a confession or evidence to know something is not right. Just ask the right questions and when you get or don't get the answer you need, you know something is out of place."
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Beyond The Fence Line book Authors discuss Ed Hoffman on Black Op Radio:http://blackopradio.com/archives2017.html
Tom Bigg

Post by Tom Bigg »

He seems credible to me. Ultimately you have to ask what benefit witnesses would have in sticking their necks out? And you can't dismiss a witness based on pictures after the event pictures. The strongest witnesses were those who were killed to silence them.
Slav

Post by Slav »

Slav

Post by Slav »

Slav

Post by Slav »