Who Will Be Coronated in the U.S. in 2016?

JFK Assassination
Slav

Re: Who Will Be Coronated in the U.S. in 2016?

Post by Slav »

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8aUsOVzv7LIBush is Guilty and was in charge of killing all the witnesses after the fact even 17 years after that day people were still dying off. Only one person could of did this.
Bob Jonas

Post by Bob Jonas »

Don't get me wrong. I certainly appreciate Bob's efforts in pushing his belief that George H.W. Bush was a major force in the assassination. I feel it's quite likely as well, but I am not ready to take that 'leap of faith' to bridge the gaps between hard evidence and theory. I am, and have always been, one who tries to completely rely on hard evidence to lead me to a conclusion (no matter what that is) rather than ME leading the evidence to the conclusion I suspect to be true. That has derailed me enough in the past when I took other JFK researchers' word for gospel based on their seemingly sound theories. These days I choose to leave my personal emotions out of my analysis. When I have let my emotions direct my analysis, it almost always distracted me from seeing the truth because my mind wanted to stick to a preconceived notion/theory. I'm stubborn that way by nature and it's a constant internal struggle.I think my role as "devil's advocate" can be of help here in this forum. This is why the whole James Files story is so rewarding to me. You have a first-hand account that is verifiable. You have other first-hand accounts (such as Tosh or Chauncey) that corroborate his statements. James Files himself leaves theories out of his testimony. When asked a question he doesn't know the answer to, he simply tells us that he doesn't know the answer to the question. Period. For decades I was searching for gunmen shooting from 15 angles with various weapons and through windshields and highways signs. I was so scattered that I didn't really know WHAT to believe. I owe James Files a huge debt of gratitude for helping me cut through all the fog.Personally, I could care less who was involved. For me, it's how it was executed and why it happened that moves me forward. The names are just added bonuses and usually come later. I will not go back to my old ways of connecting the dots of evidence with theory unless they are nearly touching each other. That's just how I am and hopefully this 'checks and balances' approach helps others on this forum. Never is it intended to discredit or belittle. Iron sharpens iron...which is great unless you plan on shoving your sharpened sword into the back of someone who doesn't believe as you do. Peace and love.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Bob, all is good. Speaking of Jimmy Files, that's why I posted his comments about Poppy Bush in my last post. To me, that lends even more credence to my assertions about Poppy and his involvement in the assassination.Back to the primaries. Bernie pulled the upset of the election season last night by winning in Michigan. Hillary's lie about Bernie not supporting the auto bailout in the debate on Sunday night backfired badly. Just another example of Hillary doing what she does best. Lying.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Hillary has to fends off the advances of an elderly man! http://cdn.newsday.com/polopoly_fs/1.11 ... /image.jpg
Bob

Post by Bob »

Here's a very apropos cartoon by our own Thom Zajac.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Call me crazy, but I think Bernie has a chance to win both Illinois and Ohio on Tuesday. Maybe Missouri as well. And the vote will be a lot closer here in FLA as well. Hillary should win North Carolina fairly comfortably, but she's had a tough week. Plus, there is this continuing development:https://pjmedia.com/trending/2016/03/12 ... o-the-fbi/
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Ed Teach

Post by Ed Teach »

You know Trump is a high flyer, has a nice place in Florida, inherited his money from his dad. Does anyone know anything about his dad's friends or Donald's friends? We know Hillary is joined at the hip to the Bush family I just wonder if Trump isn't as well. Maybe some kind of secret society thing or something? Perhaps he is working in tandem with Jeb? One would think if he won the party nomination and then selected Jeb as his VP than the rest of the party would come into line.For him to say he is not tied to any sort of establishment or power brokers or bankers smacks of deception to me.Not to go OT but in other news what do you make of the Russians all of a sudden withdrawing from Syria? How does that fit into the warmongers agenda?
Bob Jonas

Post by Bob Jonas »

We can play "Seven Degrees of Kevin Bacon" and tie pretty much anybody to the Clinton and Bush families since they had their hands in so many things with so many people over the years. My guess is that Trump can be tied to both in just a few degrees. Scary thought to ponder...
Bob Jonas

Post by Bob Jonas »

...and now former Speaker of the House, John Boener is pushing current Speaker, Paul Ryan to be the "go-to" candidate at the convention. Also heard Jeb Bush's name tossed out there as a "savior" at a broken convention. So now we have the following:Mitt RomneyPaul RyanJeb BushWho will it be?