Who Will Be Coronated in the U.S. in 2016?

JFK Assassination
Bob Jonas

Re: Who Will Be Coronated in the U.S. in 2016?

Post by Bob Jonas »

Hillary dodges a bullet but FBI director Comey actually said at the end of his press conference exonerating Hillary that if it were anyone else, they'd be in trouble. Stunning! Biden is ticked. They're still prepping him in the green room in case her numbers take a dive in the coming months.
JDThomas

Post by JDThomas »

I still find it amazing that she was allowed to use a private email server for ANY of her work, not just anything of a sensitive nature. State Department officials should not have allowed it, her personal advisers, if they were worth anything at all, should not have allowed it. I'm sure that any employee further down the food chain at the State Department would be instantly fired for doing so. So was she set-up?Also today comes confirmation that she continued to use an unsecure Blackberry device for email after being requested and refusing to use a secure State Department approved mobile device instead. Confirmation also that she deleted 30,000+ emails before handing-over her printed list of emails to the FBI (including attachments???).On the other side, I have seen reports that Colin Powell and Condoleezza Rice both used private email servers too - could the State Department really be that incompetent? Or else is something more devious at work here?
Bob

Post by Bob »

The system is rigged folks. It's more obvious than ever this year. It truly will be a coronation and not an election for Hillary. The United States sold what was left of it's soul on 11/22/1963. The entities who perpetrated that act are still in power. In all phases of government, when one is a high-ranking politician, judge or law enforcement officer. The same holds true with the MSM. They all bow to the same god. The god who allows power and fortune to those who sell out.Hillary will become the fifth consecutive President who had connections and associations with the CIA before they took office. In the past 28 years, the White House has had a Bush or a Clinton in it for 20 of those years. It looks like we are going to have to deal with that for at least four more years.
Bob Jonas

Post by Bob Jonas »

I'm hearing that the Republicans are looking at ways to pressure Trump to step down and how they can appoint a new candidate. Romney is in the bullpen warming up. Could it be a Romney-Bush ticket? Hillary is next...and Biden is ready.
JDThomas

Post by JDThomas »

Every day this election saga gets worse and worse. Could we really get a situation where both party candidates get dumped before Novemeber. I don't think that will happen, but I wouldn't bet my shirt on it. Democracy is dying - it is in a deep coma. Can anything revive it?
Bob Jonas

Post by Bob Jonas »

JDThomas wrote:Every day this election saga gets worse and worse. Could we really get a situation where both party candidates get dumped before Novemeber. I don't think that will happen, but I wouldn't bet my shirt on it. Democracy is dying - it is in a deep coma. Can anything revive it?It's strange over here in the U.S. to say the least. If you are a Presidential candidate with seemingly no skeletons in your closet, the media will look high and low to find something...anything...to try and bring you down. But at the same time, if you have a loooooong track record of skeletons in the closet, bedroom, Oval Office, board room, etc., then you seem to get a free pass! However, to be fair, the press DID try to bring up skeletons in Trump's closet but it seemed to backfire and only make him go higher in the polls. I don't understand how the media can turn a blind eye to some things (serious things) and yet nit-pick at others!!! Nobody, including the candidates, are consistent. Everything about this election is a moving target.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Meanwhile the Clinton body count increases. Another "suicide." https://americanfreepress.net/prominent ... ound-dead/
bob franklin

Post by bob franklin »

How the hell did it ever come to this? It's literally "The Pit & The Pendulum." Be sliced in half or leap down the bottomless well. We can either have Trump ('nuff said), or we can go for another 4 or possibly 8 years of Bubba waddling around the White House with his pants around his ankles while Hillary calls the shots - just like last time. Step right up & cast yer vote, folks. God help us all...
Bob

Post by Bob »

One of my minors in college was in Political Science. I used to love politics. Now it's the exact opposite.
JDThomas

Post by JDThomas »

How about a 3rd candidate outside of the Republican/Democrat mould? Tradditionally such candidates have been pushed aside by the weight of the two big parties, but now we have two candidates hated by major sections of their own parties.Can anyone think of a happy smiley face with not too many skeletons in the closet? (N.B.no previous political experience necessary/seen as an advantage.)