First Dealey Visit

JFK Assassination
Bob

Re: First Dealey Visit

Post by Bob »

JDB4JFK wrote:Bob if Nicoletti or whomever, shot JFK in the back of the head where was the exit wound, because the front of his face was intact???Thom Zajac, if you believe the sewer shot was the fatal head shot than where was it's exit??? Wouldn't the bullet be traveling in an upward manner, meaning the exit would be in the top of JFK'S head???Also when you were in Dealey Plaza did you notice the masonic symbolism???Go to 27:45 of Horne's presentation above. This shot never exited, but was removed in the pre-autopsy procedure. According to Horne, the shot traveled in a near-horizontal trajectory and entered the right rear of the skull. It severely damaged the orbit of the right eye, cracking it, plus the shot crushed the vomer, per Dr. Boswell.In terms of the shot by Files and the large blowout in the back of the head, Dr. Clark called the wound tangential, which means the entrance and exit areas of the shot are very close to each other.
ThomZajac

Post by ThomZajac »

In response to the parlor game question of the entrance and exit wounds had the fatal shot come from the curbside storm drain; entry would have been slightly above the right eye, exit would have been the big blowout in the right rear. Note:JFK's head was leaning forward/downward at the time of impact.
Bob

Post by Bob »

ThomZajac wrote:In response to the parlor game question of the entrance and exit wounds had the fatal shot come from the curbside storm drain; entry would have been slightly above the right eye, exit would have been the big blowout in the right rear. Note:JFK's head was leaning forward/downward at the time of impact.Once again, in terms of the shot by Files in the right temple area and the large blowout in the right back of the head, Dr. Kemp Clark called the wound tangential, which means the entrance and exit areas of the shot are very close to each other.Also the wound over JFK's right eye wasn't exactly slightly above it, as it was near the hairline about four inches above the eye.Okay, eight ball in the corner off the rail, and reach for your wallet.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Doubting Thomas, go to 32:00 of part two of Doug Horne's presentation where he talks about where the shot above the right eye exited. He also explains why the medical staff at Parkland didn't see the entrance or exit wound of the shot.http://fff.org/explore-freedom/article/ ... rt-2/Eight ball, all the way down off the rail and back down to the opposite corner pocket. Just keep your wallet out.
ThomZajac

Post by ThomZajac »

Thanks, Roberto, but I would like to point out that you are being selective in your citing of Douglas Horne on the matter of shots hitting JFK: namely, you disagree with his absolute certainty that the neck wound was one of entrance. Just saying. Still, I find this discussion interesting, and I realize I am not particularly well versed on all aspects regarding the wounds. I'm curious to what shot(s) you attribute the large blowout to the right rear of JFK's skull.Don't scratch.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Okay, let's look at the three head shots. The one from the Dal-Tex Building (Chuck Nicoletti) never exited JFK's skull, but was removed in the pre-autopsy procedure. This shot entered the right rear of the skull. It severely damaged the orbit of the right eye, cracking it, plus the shot crushed the vomer, per Dr. Boswell.The one which was fired in or near the storm drain hit JFK about four inches above his right eye, near the hairline and exited out the left back of JFK's skull. As I said, go to 32:00 of part two of Horne's presentation where he talks about this shot. He also explains why the medical staff at Parkland didn't see the entrance or exit wound of the shot.http://fff.org/explore-freedom/article/ ... -part-2/It was the shot from the picket fence area (Jimmy Files) of the grassy knoll which caused the massive exit wound. The mercury round (exploding bullet) from Jimmy's fireball is what caused this horrific exit wound, as it struck JFK in the right temple near the right ear. Dr. Kemp Clark, one of the neurosurgeons who saw JFK at Parkland, said that the wound was tangential, which means the entrance and exit areas of the shot are very close to each other.In terms of the throat wound, again, go to the two exiting shrapnel wounds from JFK's face that Thom Robinson saw. The mercury round that Files used explodes on contact. Most of the mass goes in one direction (see the large exit wound), but other areas are affected as well.The best part of making bank shots in pool, is that you very rarely scratch. It's like driving a car, you just have to know how to use the brakes. Traveler's checks are accepted.
Ed Teach

Post by Ed Teach »

Who hit the curb?
Slav

Post by Slav »

Where was this storm drain located?any pictures of the drain and location?Who took the shot from the drain?
Bob

Post by Bob »

Slav wrote:Where was this storm drain located?any pictures of the drain and location?Who took the shot from the drain?Slav, I don't have a photo of the storm drain on hand. Maybe someone else can post it. It's located further down the fence line near the overpass. In terms of who may have been the shooter, my first guess would be Jack Lawrence.http://spartacus-educational.com/JFKlawrence.htm
ThomZajac

Post by ThomZajac »

Two storm drains" one curbside on Elm about 25 feet in front of JFK at time of fatal head shot (Elm curves). The second is higher up, and further "back," closer to the triple overpass.