It's Official James Files has been released from prison.

JFK Assassination
Tom Bigg

Re: It's Official James Files has been released from prison.

Post by Tom Bigg »

I'm sure the decompression process will take serious time. I checked online too: http://www.idoc.state.il.us/subsections ... doc=N14006
Bob Jonas

Post by Bob Jonas »

As I understand it, James will be on parole for 3 more years so it's highly unlikely we'll hear anything of substance from him until that time has come and gone. Hopefully, he will be working on his memoirs with Bruce. His life is no doubt one that most people would love to read about. Not only 11.22.63, but also the incredible "adventures" he participated in before and after that day in Dallas. Obviously, I'm very hopeful that he fills in some more of the gaps with additional details of his role in Dallas. Wish him well during his time of readjustment and decompression. It's quite a different world than he last walked around in back in 1991...
Bob

Post by Bob »

Jimmy will certainly keep a low profile for awhile, that is for sure. Thankfully he has Bruce there to help him through the difficult process of returning to society after 25 years in the can.That being said, I wonder if Jimmy will check out one of his old haunts at some point for some lunch or dinner. I'm talking about the Harlo Grill in Melrose Park.
Bob Jonas

Post by Bob Jonas »

Hopefully Bruce keeps him from the pinball machine in the back!
Barry Cheney

Post by Barry Cheney »

Don't ever forget he is purportedly the one who blew your best President into the afterlife! JFK "Always forgive your enemies but never forget their names"!!
Bob

Post by Bob »

Barry Cheney wrote:Don't ever forget he is purportedly the one who blew your best President into the afterlife! JFK "Always forgive your enemies but never forget their names"!!Barry, this subject has been discussed a number of times here in the forum over the years. I know what you are saying. To me, JFK was the last real President the United States has had. He took on the CIA, the Military Industrial Complex, Big Banking and also Big Oil. Certain people in those entities were the power brokers that ended JFK's life on 11/22/1963. But at least Jimmy confessed about his participation in this sordid affair. That doesn't bring JFK back, but at least he told the truth. Jimmy was just a pawn in the overall big picture anyway. If not Files, it would have been someone else.The people we really need to be concerned about are the actual conspirators that planned JFK's murder. I know there is at least one of those conspirators still alive. Right Poppy?Plus, the people that planned and executed the assassination were given cover by the MSM. That still holds true today.
Barry Cheney

Post by Barry Cheney »

Yes I respect the position of James Files/Sutton and understand his position at that time, but now, or then, nothing makes allowances for the killing of a defenceless unarmed man.It's water under the bridge but it's a long river.
Bob Jonas

Post by Bob Jonas »

I've had that same conflict in my mind Barry C. I certainly don't approve of what James Files did any more than those who planned the assassination. However, I do respect him for coming forward with details. It has helped us all to understand what truly happened and how we can (hopefully) avoid it happening again in the future (even to a President we may be disgusted with). That said, I am a self-professed history junkie and any time I can learn more about history, I consider it a plus. Does that mean I praise anyone for their involvement on, before, and after 11.22.63? No way. But I do praise anyone who comes forth with information about their role or what actually went down.
Tom Bigg

Post by Tom Bigg »

Usually if you tell what the MOB, the CIA or other dangerous psycho organization doesn't want you to, you sleep with the fishes. It is rare anyone survives this type of disclosure.